Latest topics

SBS Jodha Akbar Segt 27Oct14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SBS Jodha Akbar Segt 27Oct14

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-27, 15:49

Written Update ..
High points of the week segt ...
This week Ruku will do such a saazish that Salim will always adress Jo as MUZ amd Ruku as Ammi jaan and she will bring up Salim and salim will treat hr like his mother
confused confused

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Jodha Akbar Segt 27Oct14

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-27, 15:52

Ruku wins in the end .. Poor Jodha yaar

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-27, 15:58

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-27, 16:23

--sumana13-- wrote:Ruku wins in the end .. Poor Jodha yaar
In a polygamous marriage all wives as mothers are supposed to be respected by all the children irrespective of whose child you are so it is important for Salim to give respect to all of the other wives of Jalal in the Kingdom not only Ruky, Salima nor Jodha his own mother.

Also Jodha was called by Salim as Ammi Hazrat in history which was reverend in nature  he considered his mother to be such a chaste person. so I will not say poor Jodha or Ruky won anything by Salim calling her Ammi Jaan. He respected Salima too. I thank God she was addressed by that way though knowing from the fact that she remain childless it must have boasted her up so whether she did play politics or not it was because Jodha was called MUZ or because Jodha herself was a woman who will want her children to be very respectful to all other wives and Ruky being first wife is important to her too.

If she did such a good job of raising Salim all on her own with harem polictis then why did he start drinking at the age of 8 - 9 years and by 15 years he was rebelling and his Father have to send him away scratch scratch scratch  I think he was raised and pampered by all being the next heir and so it got into his head I will not blame Ruky nor Jodha nor Jalal the guy (waited for years for a child to the throne so he pampered him). Since the day to day life was not recorded I will leave the fiction to Ekta and her team and enjoy the Serial but facts be told Salim did not love anyone more than his own Mother in his life but honored her all his life. 

In the Serial many things have being made to justify some issues which is all part of the fun I guess.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-27, 17:30

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Ruku wins in the end .. Poor Jodha yaar
In a polygamous marriage all wives as mothers are supposed to be respected by all the children irrespective of whose child you are so it is important for Salim to give respect to all of the other wives of Jalal in the Kingdom not only Ruky, Salima nor Jodha his own mother.

Also Jodha was called by Salim as Ammi Hazrat in history which was reverend in nature  he considered his mother to be such a chaste person. so I will not say poor Jodha or Ruky won anything by Salim calling her Ammi Jaan. He respected Salima too. I thank God she was addressed by that way though knowing from the fact that she remain childless it must have boasted her up so whether she did play politics or not it was because Jodha was called MUZ or because Jodha herself was a woman who will want her children to be very respectful to all other wives and Ruky being first wife is important to her too.

If she did such a good job of raising Salim all on her own with harem polictis then why did he start drinking at the age of 8 - 9 years and by 15 years he was rebelling and his Father have to send him away scratch scratch scratch  I think he was raised and pampered by all being the next heir and so it got into his head I will not blame Ruky nor Jodha nor Jalal the guy (waited for years for a child to the throne so he pampered him). Since the day to day life was not recorded I will leave the fiction to Ekta and her team and enjoy the Serial but facts be told Salim did not love anyone more than his own Mother in his life but honored her all his life. 

In the Serial many things have being made to justify some issues which is all part of the fun I guess.

Wow Nanayaa !!
You explained very nicely ow the wives and children are supposedto behave and conduct themselves in polygamous marriage
Thanks yaar
Now lets see how Ektaa treats this as you suggested .. She might chNge the a tual thing just to make it more spicier .. More exciting for the viewers
Clap

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:40

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum