Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Updates27Oct14 ."SHarifu plans to kill Salim "

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Updates27Oct14 ."SHarifu plans to kill Salim "

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-27, 17:34

The episode begins with .... Rashid khan and Dil Bahar  in a hut and dil bahar feeling the baby's movements
They share their happiness as they dream about their baby's future as tabalchi or Dancer .. They feel happy that their child would be welcomed be it a girl or boy

In her hojra salim is crying and jodha pacifies him. By showing him the rainfall
She brings him to the balcony
There jodha notices a hut outside the palace
Zakira wonders if the poor residents  came from outside Agra
In the hut dil bahar talks to her unborn child and tels him/ her to feel the rain

In the balcony Jo tells salim to become a famous Shehenshah who would be kind and large hearted just as predicted by Baba Salim chishti  .. She also tells salim about the tabeez that he received as dua from an unknown Awaam

In the hut  dil bahar tells her child that she would be born in the moghul sultanat just like Salim and that salim too had received the same tabeez as her
Dil bahar feels happy to be in the sultanat of the great akbar

Next moment Dil bahar over hears some soldiers planning to assassinate  shehezada salim in the mandir  
Dil bahar is shocked and vows to inform the shehenshah
She rushes to the palace gates braving heavy rain and storm but the guards prevent  her from entering ....
She argues with them saying it was the matter of life n death for Salim

Jodha notices the pregnant woman arguing with the guards
She alerts jalal

Jalal investigates and questions the woman
Jalal is shocked to hear dil bahar but he warns her of dire consequences if found lying
Dil bahar swears on her unborn child
Jalal looks into the mater and comes to know that there was a assination plan being hatched for Salim when they visited mandir
Dil bahar guides them to  the house  where jalal catches the assassins red handed
As they discuss the plans of killing Salim

Jalal fights with them and over powers them
He threatens one of them .. And he spills the beans at the threat of being killed that this was all sharifuddin and his father Qhwaja sahab's planning  

In her hojra Baxi over hears sharifu and his father Qhwaja sahab hatching a plan to assassinate Shehezada Salim and they laugh over it ...

Baxi confronts Sharifu and tries to fight with him .. she accuses him of being inhuman  ...she threatens to inform Jalal but sharifu stops her by holding a khanjar at his daughter's throat .. And threatening to slit  her throat
He shouts that he hated the girl ever since she was born and now would kill her
Baxi tries to free her daughter Mehetaab from his clutches and orders her to flee from there .. the little girl escapes but sharifu throws  Baxi and  a injures  her
She faints due to head injury and sharifu escapes along with his abba Quasim Moim through a khuffia raastaa /secret passage out of the palace 
Jalal reaches Baxi n sharifu's hojra
He is shocked to find his sister Baxi injured and unconscious and lying on the floor
Jalal orders all palace gates to be sealed
All soldiers swing into action in search of Sharifu n Qhwaja

Baxi apologises to jalal and is ashamed of her shoher's actions she did not wish to see his face any more pjala repents for choosing a wrong shohar for his sister
Baxi's wounds are attended by hakima
Jalal then realises all the ppreviousattempts at the lives of Jalal made by Sharifu ...

At the temple of Ambe maa .. Jodha and Jalal pay obeysance and the pujari blesses the baby Salim
Jalal and jodha thank Dil Bahar for alerting them about the threat to salim's life
They are very grateful to the couple for helping them save salim's life
Jalal orders his man to prepare a comfortable place to stay at agra palace .give some employment to Rashid Khan
Jalal gifts dil bahar one of his royal finger rings
And also tells her to ask for any favour for herself in her life time ... As shehenshah he would surely fulfil her demand
Dil bahar is very happy and thankful  
She requests Jalal to honour them by naming  their child when it was born
Jalal accepts happily
Every one shouts Shehenshah jalalluddin akbar zindabaad MUZ zindabaad. Shehezadey salim zindabad ..

Dil Bahar is called by Jo and she gives her to honour to hold Shehezadey salim as she had requested earlier DB  thanks jo for honouring her tabeez
Jo and DB share some happy moments with salim
Salim loved DB's  bloated tummy
DB happily claims that salim wanted to play with her child  

At DEK Jalal makes special security plans for the upcoming function at temple for Salim
They do not want any attempt on Salim's life

Jalal comes to jodha's hojra and ...Jalal and Jodha spend some close naughty moments they tease each other ... They are happy to watch Salim turning in his cradle .. Reaching his milestones

Precap for tomorrow
Jo is worried to learn The prediction of shakuni Bai that shehezadey  salim would confront Akbar and fight against him and wouldbeat loggerheads

Jo is scared that shaguni bai's predictions were never wrong
Jalal tells jodha that she knew how much he loved Salim .. Why would he fight with his son ??
Jodha hugs her son .... And is very scared for her son's safety

DO NOT COPY
THIS IS EXCLUSIVE PROPERTY OF DHWANI

Ancient painting  of Akbar with MUZ

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-28, 08:52; edited 11 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Updates27Oct14 ."SHarifu plans to kill Salim "

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-27, 17:48

does any one else also thinks that the pregnant lady who was trying to gain entry into the palace could be mother of anarkali and she would send her daughter ..Anarkali ....to become dancer at Akbar's court and woo Salim ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-27, 20:47

All signs point to Dil Bahar being mother of Anarkali

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-27, 21:26

--sumana13-- wrote:does any one else also thinks that the pregnant lady who was trying to gain entry into the palace could be mother of anarkali and she would send her daughter ..Anarkali ....to become dancer at Akbar's court and woo Salim ??
Manu my dear I think we are in for some fun and lovely moments.

I still keep wishing the day Ruky and Jodha will become good friends and will still keep wishing. I know cause I have being in such family dymanics and though non of the my fathers wives were barren we love each other and my step brothers are mine favourite then my own brother who loves to take advantage of me and like me to give him money all the time say 'you are young what do you do with your money let me spend it before you marry ROFL Oh and jealous is part of it too but the power of Will document from the fathers dividing what belongs to who goes a long way to put things in order. 

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-27, 23:11

So Sharifu has flown the coop...

Thanks Manu

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-27, 23:40

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:does any one else also thinks that the pregnant lady who was trying to gain entry into the palace could be mother of anarkali and she would send her daughter ..Anarkali ....to become dancer at Akbar's court and woo Salim ??

I still keep wishing the day Ruky and Jodha will become good friends and will still keep wishing. I know cause I have being in such family dymanics and though non of the my fathers wives were barren we love each other and my step brothers are mine favourite then my own brother who loves to take advantage of me and like me to give him money all the time say 'you are young what do you do with your money let me spend it before you marry ROFL Oh and jealous is part of it too but the power of Will document from the fathers dividing what belongs to who goes a long way to put things in order. 

Hey Nanayaa ...thanks for sharing this picture of little anarkali and jodha .. they look so cute .. I am sure jodha will love anarkali until salim falls for her ...
hppy hppy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-27, 23:59

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:

Hey Nanayaa ...thanks for sharing this picture of little anarkali and jodha .. they look so cute .. I am sure jodha will love anarkali until salim falls for her ...
hppy hppy
Manu honestly I have stopped predicting the storyline because the CV team and Ekta have decided to show history in their own unique way with their own ideas to explain the facts they have with them.

I believed it would be very interesting to watch how they handle this part of family dynamics has they kept saying that it is still the love story of Jodha Akbar till the very end with SA and other issues playing a part.

I thinking it will be interesting with a lot of drama.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-28, 00:28

Tanthya wrote:So Sharifu has flown the coop...

Thanks Manu
I wonder if Akbar will ever manage to catch Sharifu ...
what does actual history say Sathya ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-28, 08:59

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:

hppy hppy
Manu honestly I have stopped predicting the storyline because the CV team and Ekta have decided to show history in their own unique way with their own ideas to explain the facts they have with them.

I believed it would be very interesting to watch how they handle this part of family dynamics has they kept saying that it is still the love story of Jodha Akbar till the very end with SA and other issues playing a part.

Yes I agree Nanayaa

It is Jodha Jalal love story with just a tadkaa from history now and then ...
They follow their pwn disclaimer that this is a fiction and has no connnection with history
hppy hppy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-10-28, 17:04

--sumana13-- wrote:

Yes I agree Nanayaa

It is Jodha Jalal love story with just a tadkaa from history now and then ...
They follow their pwn disclaimer that this is a fiction and has no connnection with history
hppy hppy

Good day Manu, Yes their disclaimer is always sounding at the beginning of every episode.  It looks like a lot of kids are going to enter soon like the writer said on twitter.

Hope it doesn't became child's play for a long time and mothers fight with each other only kind of storyline.

Will talk later in the day.

long hug

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:53

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum