Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 27 oct 2014 written update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 27 oct 2014 written update

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-10-27, 20:03

Written update...

The episode starts...
At the party hall...
Ishita and everyone are shocked as raman gives credit to shagun...
Raman is talking with men...shagun sees him..she says poor thing...i thought he forgot me but still he remember me...he didnt took name of her wife also...ashok comes to her and says that if u think so then get married to raman only...shagun says shut up....

Mr bhalla and toshiji are talking...Mr bhalla says how can he do like this...
toshiji says yes from the day i came from london raman us totally changed...dont know what is the tension he is suffering from....

Ishita is crying...
Mani comes to her and says how can he do like this...he didnt gave credit to u...ishu wipes her tears and says i dont need any credit i just want to see him winning...mani says does he knows that what u had done for him i will go and tell him...ishu says no...he is ruhi's dad and i am happy with he is a very good guy...she holds his hand...raman looks at themagrily...she says now i need some time to stay alone...she leaves...mani follows her but a client takes him...

Ishita comes out and cries alot...
She finds the keys of car in her handbag...she is very angry...watchman comes and says that are u finding something...ishu is angry and scolds him...he leaves...she gets a call from Mrs verma...she leaves for clinic...

Inside...
raman is having drink...he sees the bracelet given by ishu on his hand and throws it away..

She comes to clinic nd finds watchman opening it...ishu shouts at him saying that i told u before to open clinic but y u do so late...she leaves in anger...watchman says what happened to madam today she never gets so angry...

Ishu comes in and calls Mrs verma saying that she came...
Mrs verma tells her that her son slept...ishu scolds her for being so careless...Mrs verma asks her to calm down...ishu says u people never cared...i came here leaving all my work...she cuts the call...mani comes to her to talk...
Ishu says leave me alone nd she leaves in anger...

Bhalla family are in car...
They talks about raman's behaviour...Mr bhalla says he became like romi only...toshiji says how can u compare him with romi...simi says raman bhai became very rude now...toshi says he is suffering from tension...thats it..nd inspite of trying to know about his problem u guys r angry on him...

In party hall...
raman is sitting there alone...he says he became too much rude...he reminds his first meeting with ishu nd how they got married...he says i could talk with her alone also why need to behave like this in party....and she took that bracelet with so much love for me and i threw it away...i can take it with me..nd will keep it with care...i spoiled her mood but i will get tht bracelet...he stands nd starts finding the bracelet...he shouts at the waiter to find it...he also starts finding it...

On the other side...
Ishu is also angry...she getsangry at small things..she says why this car is not opening...
raman got the bracelet...he smiles...

Ishita sits in car...
She says why i am getting so angry...i am also behaving like raman bhalla...she reminds how raman gave credit to shagun...she cries...she says why i am crying...mani looks at her standing out...she says he isonly dad of ruhi...nothing else...

Next scene...
The whole building of bhalla house is seen got fired...everyone is shouting outside as the area is seeled...
Madhu is also shouting there...toshiji nd everyone comes there...madhu tells her that the build caught fire...everyone is shouting...mihika comes there ands says akka told me its a minor fire but its major...mihir comes nd says we cant go inside for some days...till then we need to live somewhere else...they decides to leave in some hotel...mihir goes to book...

Raman is driving...
He gets a call from mihir..but he cuts it saying that now he will give me lecture as i insulted her bhabhi...
mihir says to everyone that raman is not picking...
Madhu says we will go nd live at vandu's home...mihir says u can live at my home..mihika says nowe cant as shagun is also there...
mihika says did anyone told ishu...mihir says letme call raman...
He calls him..Nd tells him to come soon as building caught fire...

Madhu says we will go to chennai...toshi says her to be silent we should wait till raman nd ishu comes...
Raman comes there and they books two flats...ishu too comes there nd cries saying that everything got burnt...raman is angry seeing her...he says now nothing will happen by crying...house is damaged...
toshiji consoles pami aunty..
screen freezes on their worried faces.

Precap:- mani comes to ashok...he says that ishu is my friend and if you will hurt her it will hurt me and if it will hurt me it will hurt my business...he asks him to stop playing with their lives now.

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 27 oct 2014 written update

Post by slmu on 2014-10-27, 20:07

Thanks Jenny

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-27, 20:34

The weaved in the fire accident.. Thats good thinking..

Thanks Jenny

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-10-27, 20:47

Wow! Thanks for the update Jenny!
Like the fact that Ishita was angry...too much of perfect bahu was making her boring...

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by s27 on 2014-10-27, 22:15

Thanks there was no mention if Romi's accident though

s27

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-10-27, 22:27

Thanks Jenny..

Why mani speaks to Ashok.. Bang now ashok wil think he has the control of ppl around him.. Its simple if dealt with Raman..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-10-27, 23:28

Hm..today they didnt showed romi n sarika...
I am shocked on raman's behaviour...before while drinking he was talking like now everything will be sorted out between ishra...for once i thought now raman will be ok again...he was searching the bracelet like mad...nd later during fire scene...when ishu came near him...he again taunts her...and is angry...what the hell he is doing...
btw today i thought mani will tell everything to raman but it doesnt seems so tomorrow also....dont know when ishra will sort out.

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-27, 23:43

I liked the way they incorporated the actual fire outbreak on the sets cleverly
Thumbsup

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-10-27, 23:54

--sumana13-- wrote:I liked the way they incorporated the actual fire outbreak on the sets cleverly
Thumbsup
yeah manu...i was wondering what they will show the reason...nd it was best way

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-28, 04:17

thanks for the update...so ishita has a temper and get hurts u wouldn't realise it at times...u if u didn't know about the fire in real life u would think this so overly dramatic...i am glad they took the easiest course of action as explanation...raman regresses to a child every time he gets hurt...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-28, 12:45

Nicely done with the fire.

Very emotional episode on the whole

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down