Latest topics

Countdown to the much awaited "Mystery": 15th Feb 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Countdown to the much awaited "Mystery": 15th Feb 2013

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-18, 12:26

The episode was a filler, the one which can be described as a lull before the storm which is about to hit both the households...Rashid's as well as Asad's.

A short recap of the events which led to the build up of the much awaited saazish ka khulasa track in QH timeline

Zoya -Asad as different as chalk and cheese are on the road to mend their relations and the investigation in Dilshad's attempt to murder case is definitely bringing them closer and also giving rise to unsaid emotions about each other. She sews his shirt and tells him that they are a great team who work quite effectively and efficiently.

They decide to go to the security agency to find out about Raghu but when they enquire about him, they learn that Raghu has committed suicide.

Dilshad overhears the convo and comes to know that there is much more to this fiasco than meets the eye- that there is someone else who tried to murder her and not the Mangalpur goons. She is reminded of Rashid's fear for her life's safety.

Asad is very concerned about everyone's safety at his house and this includes Zoya too and so he snubs at her and asks her not to meddle with this matter any more.

Ayan helps Dadi to find the key which was in the swimming pool and she sends him away to go and check the cupboard.Meanwhile Razia comes to the swimming pool and
pushes Dadi into the pool. Hearing her cries, Rashid,Shirin, Mamujaan come to her rescue. When Dadi tells them the truth, Mamujaan gets furious that she is unnecessarily blaming Raziya for no fault of hers. When Dadi insists on checking raziya's cupboard with the key, they all agree but as was expected , it did not open but it did fit into Dadi's cupboard. Razia gets an one-upmanship and tells Rashid that Dadi should be taken to a doc for her check-up.

Nikhat is back from Ajmer-e Sharif and gives an amulet to Dadi for her safety. Dadi challenges Raziya that though she has won the Round 1 but she will give her a tough fight.

Zoya spots Raghu when she was about to board an auto and follows him and he enters Siddique's(Mamujaan) house.

Precap: Zoya collides with Dadi while Asad is tensed about Zoya. Zoya sees Raziya giving money to Raghu.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Countdown to the much awaited "Mystery": 15th Feb 2013

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-02-18, 17:18

Short and sweet ......loved it pallu....the pre-cap looks all the more interesting..... :) Thumbsup

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-18, 17:22

Pallu,
bounce
Thanks for the written update. It was short and to the point giving all the relevant details. I hope That Zoya and Daadi team up now to solve the mystery as the spoiler goes. I think this will span over a few episodes.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-18, 17:23

Sharmi,
:)
I agree with you totally and I am looking forward for the episode and I really hope i do justice to it.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-18, 17:30

Yup Sharmi, Anu...sorry for not being able to give much time with the detailed updates....I promise....will do so after mid- April :) :)

Happy watching QH.....me leaving for the day...take the cares....hugsss

Bye

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-18, 17:34

Pallu,

Bye and go home safely, see you tomorrow.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:19

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum