Latest topics

Humsafars---Unraveling of story BEGINS

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Humsafars---Unraveling of story BEGINS

Post by pollyanna on 2014-10-28, 11:59

What a fantastic Monday episode, I ranted so much last week about no show of Sahir but the creatives compensated it with loads of Sahir in yesterday's epi. So no grudges whatsoever.....for now at least :P

Also the story has started taking shape , the face off between Alvira and KA is the case in point....I loved this chess game--- begum(Alvira), pawn(KA) and badshah(Sahir).

Alvira 's half truth is exposed, she wants Sahir-Arzoo to get married at any cost and this is necessary for her gameplan.

Now what is the gameplan is another half of the truth. Is Sahir an adopted one? OR Sahir's mother/father is in hospital and there was a mishap which happened 7 years ago due to which Sahir is the ruthless one as is shown in today's times. OR Sahir is the step son of Alvira and she has wronged her father but he doesnt know of this OR is WILL in picture, business goes to Sahir's wife and hence Alvira wants to control Arzoo.Are Sahir and Arzoo connected somewhere in the past....as in Alvira and Nausheen are friends, what about Alvira's father and Nausheen's family?  Am sure, Alvira defo has a sinister plan else she wont get Sahir-Arzoo married so easily.

The one year long deal between Sahir and that politico in Lucknow also will play a part in Alvira's truth hopefully.

Coming to Sahir-Arzoo story, there was a movement here too, Sahir saw that Arzoo wants to save Sayyara at any cost, and that she wanted to tell everyone the truth and he gives her some wordly gyan. Also he CANT stand her tears...this is the second time when he was literally MOVED by her aansoo (the first time was in jail)

Also though he still tells her about aukaat , but her innocence makes him smile too......jhumru 's identity Wink

He is covering his actions  behind ammi ke liye, bhai ke liye etc but it will be soon when he will question his real intentions.

The way he convinced Arzoo's ammi, his voice modulation....OMG!!! I am SOLD !!!

Am loving my HUMSAFARS  Starry Love

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars---Unraveling of story BEGINS

Post by trintring on 2014-10-28, 12:37

Loved it Pallo... yup the chessboard is set and the pieces have started to move. At the moment Alvira is seemingly leading but for how long. And is Sahir the Badshah or is he the knight belonging to Queen at the moment... but for how long?

One thought came to me.. Alvira still seems like a white to greyish character who wants Arzoo and Sahir to be married for some reason. As we know they are meant to be humsafars and what's wrong with them getting married. KA on the other hand seems a total negative character who hates Arzoo and is a roadblock between our future lovebirds. I still don't like KA and she is not a good actress.

Now what if the roles are actually reversed? What if KA.. although seems negative ... is actually a decent person. Who genuinely cares for Sahir and wants him to have a good future. What if its Alvira who's ulterior motive is not good for Sahir and Arzoo? 

Story is moving and hopefully they keep up the pace. I just want them to tone down KA a bit and it will be good.

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-10-28, 12:44

Thanks Trin :)  I completely agree with you.....

its definitely a ploy by creatives to deceive the audience  .....they are not what they look like.....

KA likes Sahir and is protecting him throughout, she is not against Arzoo but against Alvira's plot....

Alvira is GREY as of now...lets see how dark she gets...

yesterday, i felt KA's hand actions  has been toned down..thank goodness.....i hate caricatures...but then this is Hindi TV soap...thoda over the top nahi karenge toh Paki soaps aur inme kya farak reh jayega....:P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-28, 12:57

trintring wrote:Loved it Pallo... yup the chessboard is set and the pieces have started to move. At the moment Alvira is seemingly leading but for how long. And is Sahir the Badshah or is he the knight belonging to Queen at the moment... but for how long?

One thought came to me.. Alvira still seems like a white to greyish character who wants Arzoo and Sahir to be married for some reason. As we know they are meant to be humsafars and what's wrong with them getting married. KA on the other hand seems a total negative character who hates Arzoo and is a roadblock between our future lovebirds. I still don't like KA and she is not a good actress.

Now what if the roles are actually reversed? What if KA.. although seems negative ... is actually a decent person. Who genuinely cares for Sahir and wants him to have a good future. What if its Alvira who's ulterior motive is not good for Sahir and Arzoo? 

Story is moving and hopefully they keep up the pace. I just want them to tone down KA a bit and it will be good.

Not read yet..But caught by the word Humsafars.. Humsafars  need not stay together..they might be meant for one another  but they do not have to be together....

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-10-28, 13:19

Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:Loved it Pallo... yup the chessboard is set and the pieces have started to move. At the moment Alvira is seemingly leading but for how long. And is Sahir the Badshah or is he the knight belonging to Queen at the moment... but for how long?

Not read yet..But caught by the word Humsafars.. Humsafars  need not stay together..they might be meant for one another  but they do not have to be together....

Thumbsup  The Dard dialogue at  dargah comes into play  party4

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-10-28, 13:27

Tanthya wrote:

if it was a series from another country I would totally agree with your comment. but this is indian telly... here Humsafars have to stay together otherwise Hell Hath No Fury Like Scorned Fangirls ...

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-10-28, 13:31

pollyanna wrote:Thanks Trin :)  I completely agree with you.....

its definitely a ploy by creatives to deceive the audience  .....they are not what they look like.....

KA likes Sahir and is protecting him throughout, she is not against Arzoo but against Alvira's plot....

yesterday, i felt KA's hand actions  has been toned down..thank goodness.....i hate caricatures...but then this is Hindi TV soap...thoda over the top nahi karenge toh Paki soaps aur inme kya farak reh jayega....:P
yup Pallo she did seem a bit toned down yesterday.. me too hate OTT Hamming

Remember Mamiji from IPK.. she was OTT too but Utkarsha was such a brilliant actress and she somehow made the character endearing...

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-28, 13:51

I read here somewhere that could there be  a girl involved in Sahir's life...I do want a girl in Sahir's past but not as a girlfriend but as a wife ...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-10-28, 14:35

Tanthya wrote:I read here somewhere that could there be  a girl involved in Sahir's life...I do want a girl in Sahir's past but not as a girlfriend but as a wife ...
that's exactly what came to my mind when Sahir was talking with a doctor on the phone. A wife who is responsible of Sahir's present persona... GF just doesn't cut it somehow... let's see

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-10-28, 14:45

Tanthya wrote:I read here somewhere that could there be  a girl involved in Sahir's life...I do want a girl in Sahir's past but not as a girlfriend but as a wife ...

one more theory...since this is hindi soap so pavitra bandhan has to be there at least for leads....

so a girl who took advantage of Sahir's wealth, got married and DUMPED him.....but he used to like her.....mebbe he was unwell and he still is.......some check up he goes to every Thursday...

BUT i still think its mother/father involvement....not a girl/wife

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-10-28, 14:46

trintring wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Thanks Trin :)  I completely agree with you.....

yup Pallo she did seem a bit toned down yesterday.. me too hate OTT Hamming

Remember Mamiji from IPK.. she was OTT too but Utkarsha was such a brilliant actress and she somehow made the character endearing...

True...she was marvellous in being OTT.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-28, 14:47

trintring wrote:
that's exactly what came to my mind when Sahir was talking with a doctor on the phone. A wife who is responsible of Sahir's present persona... GF just doesn't cut it somehow... let's see

I am kind of veering towards Jane Eyre ..  It would make a good setting ..The old servant in the know of the secret .. and protecting her master against further harm while the anaconda waits patiently to coil itself ..and to be ultimately saved by Arzoo...

After all..Zaki does say..You have beaten my mother... That was a significant throw away line

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-10-28, 17:48

Nice post Pals... Mysteries are so many.. only wish they deal with it just the way they have planned and not give in to fangurls and trp demands... I'm liking KA so far..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-10-28, 19:09

Maria J wrote:Nice post Pals... Mysteries are so many.. only wish they deal with it just the way they have planned and not give in to fangurls and trp demands... I'm liking KA so far..

Aparrently Sony as a channel does not get too involved which is good news for the makers. And if the makers decide to stick to their own plan that'll be awesome...

They toned down KA yesterday a bit... I liked that.

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-10-28, 19:21

Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:

I am kind of veering towards Jane Eyre ..  It would make a good setting ..The old servant in the know of the secret .. and protecting her master against further harm while the anaconda waits patiently to coil itself ..and to be ultimately saved by Arzoo...

After all..Zaki does say..You have beaten my mother... That was a significant throw away line

Jane Eyre ha? Mad wife... the might explain the doctor and KA against Arzoo... pretty good twist if they can do it right. What about Yeh Dillagi though?... I won't say Sabrina cause there the girl was infatuated with the younger brother only to fall in love with the older one. Will they try to combine the two storylines?

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-10-28, 23:28

Nice post ya.. Ofc they have made us to think a lot regardin the dark secret.. And definitely they are many hidden secrets.. And the story is gettin interestin.. I felt wil they change the artist playin as KA.

And yes WILL ! I forgot tat. May be a will
May be a reason for Alvira's plans. Just like tanu in QH. Alvira told Anam tat she would make her as VP of saiyara. But hesitates now.. Which means she wil say or do anythin to make happen wat she needs..

But she isn't realizing Arzoo is not tat kinda girl she expects.. I think alvira is actually exaggeratin the help NaUsheen did which may be actually a small one.. She creates a scene so tat sahir shouldn't deny acceptin Arzoo
when she makes the proposal..

And.. . And.. I too love Humsafars. And HC Starry Love

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jhalak29 on 2014-10-28, 23:56

I am so feeling amazed by the turn...I was watching the n thinking abt the wife n same ka being a loyal servant , n alvira being a mother who wants her son to move on..n here when I open this most of my thoughts were penned out...

Jhalak29
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-10-29, 00:02

Jhalak29 wrote:I am so feeling amazed by the turn...I was watching the n thinking abt the wife n same ka being a loyal servant , n alvira being a mother who wants her son to move on..n here when I open this most of my thoughts were penned out...

Jhals long hug

Great minds think alike :P

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-10-29, 01:49

Nice post pallo.
Since the original Jane eyre didnot have a mom character .. I think Alvira has other plans related to the wife ... The burnt wife in hospital / rehab but she owns everything along with saheer .... She would want Arzoo to be the wife to access the other share and eventually she will grab it all for zaki ... I'm not going to believe that 4 lions doesn't have a B grade Hindi movie from the 70s in mind .. Defo saheer has a wife who was burnt in a fire etc ...
Saheer marrying Arzoo is not for happiness ( as mom says) ...it's for access to rest of the money

Other than geet , I've suffered through All 4 lions show and I'm getting better at their idiosyncrasies long hug hppy

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:56

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum