Latest topics

Who is wrong and What will it take?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who is wrong and What will it take?

Post by slmu on 2014-10-28, 13:12

Angry Ishita doing a Raman and telling everyone off while brushing off tears which don't stop flowing. Angry Raman throwing away the bracelet she gifted him while tears flow down his face too. Ishita acknowledging that Raman had broken no promises and that 'sirf Ruhi ke liye' will be enough. Raman acknowledging that he has Ruhi because of Ishita and he can't blame Ishita for wanting Mani. He searches like a madman for the bracelet that he had just chucked away, destroying the tables, yelling at the workers and is relieved when he finds it. Both finally on their way to a fire destroyed home. When Ishita arrives crying, Raman can't stop himself from getting a dig in - the home has been burnt what's the use of crying? 

Are either of them wrong for their anger? Ishita's Mani chant has angered Raman and she has not realized it though she knows that he has a problem with Mani. Raman knows Ishita is not like Shagun but doesnt want to trust her. Was Raman justified in not crediting Ishita? Was she justified in her anger?




What then is it going to take for these two to have a sane conversation? What will make them admit they want more than 'sirf Ruhi ke liye'? That Ruhi ceased being the only reason for their relationship a while back? That they are madly in love with each other? Ishita at least has gone so far as to admit it to herself and even Mani. Raman hasn't gotten there yet though his tears and pain say it in every way.

We viewers are sorely tempted to bang their heads together... while the CVs string it out. Here's hoping that the final straw arrives quickly and we can move on.

Very good performances especially by Divyanka in the episode


Last edited by slmu on 2014-10-28, 13:37; edited 3 times in total

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is wrong and What will it take?

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-28, 13:15

They want to make a big Mala, They will string it out even more.. Besides lets watch his cave man antics to win Ishimaahan !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is wrong and What will it take?

Post by slmu on 2014-10-28, 13:18

Tanthya wrote:They want to make a big Mala, They will string it out even more.. Besides lets watch his cave man antics to win Ishimaahan !!

Oh I hope he does try and win her.. for all you know, there will be a simple apology and the mahaan wife says no need for apology .. and its done and dusted BangBangBang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is wrong and What will it take?

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-28, 13:33

me  hpee

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is wrong and What will it take?

Post by slmu on 2014-10-28, 13:35

sarra0 wrote:me  hpee

hppy 

well then what are you waiting for? get on with it

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is wrong and What will it take?

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-28, 13:37

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:me  hpee

hppy 

well then what are you waiting for? get on with it
i am bijjiii putting out fires everywhere  peace

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is wrong and What will it take?

Post by slmu on 2014-10-28, 13:39

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:me  hpee

hppy 

well then what are you waiting for? get on with it
i am bijjiii putting out fires everywhere  peace

hope you don't leave it till too late ntynty

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is wrong and What will it take?

Post by zuzana on 2014-10-28, 13:43

Both are at fault though I do feel Ishu is more at wrong...she is a sensitive person unlike Raman..her over intimacy with Mani is really OTT which the writers are throwing at us..its unusal for southies to give hugs and profess love for friends..dont know abt present generation but Ishu is portrayed as conserved so its not sitting well with her character

Raman for not asking Ishu is his insecurities which exists becos of Shagun..what if Ishu professes her love for Mani which he wont be able to stand..ofcourse Idiot could think back on what all Ishu has done for him...does he give a minute..NOOO Bang Bang

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is wrong and What will it take?

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-28, 13:44

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:me  hpee

hppy 

well then what are you waiting for? get on with it
i am bijjiii putting out fires everywhere  peace

hope you don't leave it till too late ntynty
ah its miyya's its expected to b solved only once it gone well past its sell by date  nty Clap Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is wrong and What will it take?

Post by slmu on 2014-10-28, 13:55

zuzana wrote:Both are at fault though I do feel Ishu is more at wrong...she is a sensitive person unlike Raman..her over intimacy with Mani is really OTT which the writers are throwing at us..its unusal for southies to give hugs and profess love for friends..dont know abt present generation but Ishu is portrayed as conserved so its not sitting well with her character

Raman for not asking Ishu is his insecurities which exists becos of Shagun..what if Ishu professes her love for Mani which he wont be able to stand..ofcourse Idiot could think back on what all Ishu has done for him...does he give a minute..NOOO Bang Bang

I agree Ishita is being overly dense.. she knows he has a problem with Mani but still doesn't share her dealings with Mani to Raman. 

Raman's insecurities are making him feel like that is understandable. But then, should he have said that in the speech? He could have stuck to himself if he didnt want to mention Ishita. Later he did realize that he shouldn't have been public like that

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is wrong and What will it take?

Post by slmu on 2014-10-28, 13:58

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

hppy 

well then what are you waiting for? get on with it
i am bijjiii putting out fires everywhere  peace

hope you don't leave it till too late ntynty
ah its miyya's its expected to b solved only once it gone well past its sell by date  nty Clap Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

its past it already hppyhppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is wrong and What will it take?

Post by zuzana on 2014-10-28, 14:08

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:Both are at fault though I do feel Ishu is more at wrong...she is a sensitive person unlike Raman..her over intimacy with Mani is really OTT which the writers are throwing at us..its unusal for southies to give hugs and profess love for friends..dont know abt present generation but Ishu is portrayed as conserved so its not sitting well with her character

Raman for not asking Ishu is his insecurities which exists becos of Shagun..what if Ishu professes her love for Mani which he wont be able to stand..ofcourse Idiot could think back on what all Ishu has done for him...does he give a minute..NOOO Bang Bang

I agree Ishita is being overly dense.. she knows he has a problem with Mani but still doesn't share her dealings with Mani to Raman. 

Raman's insecurities are making him feel like that is understandable. But then, should he have said that in the speech? He could have stuck to himself if he didnt want to mention Ishita. Later he did realize that he shouldn't have been public like that

true he should have kept it private unless he is sure atleast...he is going to regret once he learns the truth

btw being kekta maiyyas show expect the same turn of events with Ishu...another girl will come in to make Ishu greeen...same repeat hppy

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is wrong and What will it take?

Post by zuzana on 2014-10-28, 14:09

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
i am bijjiii putting out fires everywhere  peace

hope you don't leave it till too late ntynty
ah its miyya's its expected to b solved only once it gone well past its sell by date  nty Clap Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

its past it already hppyhppy

true its long last Bang

once confession is done its time for seperation acc to maiyya hppy

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is wrong and What will it take?

Post by slmu on 2014-10-28, 14:10

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:Both are at fault though I do feel Ishu is more at wrong...she is a sensitive person unlike Raman..her over intimacy with Mani is really OTT which the writers are throwing at us..its unusal for southies to give hugs and profess love for friends..dont know abt present generation but Ishu is portrayed as conserved so its not sitting well with her character

Raman for not asking Ishu is his insecurities which exists becos of Shagun..what if Ishu professes her love for Mani which he wont be able to stand..ofcourse Idiot could think back on what all Ishu has done for him...does he give a minute..NOOO Bang Bang

I agree Ishita is being overly dense.. she knows he has a problem with Mani but still doesn't share her dealings with Mani to Raman. 

Raman's insecurities are making him feel like that is understandable. But then, should he have said that in the speech? He could have stuck to himself if he didnt want to mention Ishita. Later he did realize that he shouldn't have been public like that

true he should have kept it private unless he is sure atleast...he is going to regret once he learns the truth

btw being kekta maiyyas show expect the same turn of events with Ishu...another girl will come in to make Ishu greeen...same repeat  hppy

Shocked  another girl? Shagun perhaps?  Bang Bang Bang

Raman will enjoy that hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is wrong and What will it take?

Post by zuzana on 2014-10-28, 14:14

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:Both are at fault though I do feel Ishu is more at wrong...she is a sensitive person unlike Raman..her over intimacy with Mani is really OTT which the writers are throwing at us..its unusal for southies to give hugs and profess love for friends..dont know abt present generation but Ishu is portrayed as conserved so its not sitting well with her character

Raman for not asking Ishu is his insecurities which exists becos of Shagun..what if Ishu professes her love for Mani which he wont be able to stand..ofcourse Idiot could think back on what all Ishu has done for him...does he give a minute..NOOO Bang Bang

I agree Ishita is being overly dense.. she knows he has a problem with Mani but still doesn't share her dealings with Mani to Raman. 

Raman's insecurities are making him feel like that is understandable. But then, should he have said that in the speech? He could have stuck to himself if he didnt want to mention Ishita. Later he did realize that he shouldn't have been public like that

true he should have kept it private unless he is sure atleast...he is going to regret once he learns the truth

btw being kekta maiyyas show expect the same turn of events with Ishu...another girl will come in to make Ishu greeen...same repeat  hppy

Shocked  another girl? Shagun perhaps?  Bang Bang Bang

Raman will enjoy that hppy

he will say 'madrasan abb tumhari bhari hai jhalne ka" Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad hppy hppy

poor Ishu cant even drown herself in whisky hppy

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is wrong and What will it take?

Post by slmu on 2014-10-28, 14:16

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

I agree Ishita is being overly dense.. she knows he has a problem with Mani but still doesn't share her dealings with Mani to Raman. 

Raman's insecurities are making him feel like that is understandable. But then, should he have said that in the speech? He could have stuck to himself if he didnt want to mention Ishita. Later he did realize that he shouldn't have been public like that

true he should have kept it private unless he is sure atleast...he is going to regret once he learns the truth

btw being kekta maiyyas show expect the same turn of events with Ishu...another girl will come in to make Ishu greeen...same repeat  hppy

Shocked  another girl? Shagun perhaps?  Bang Bang Bang

Raman will enjoy that hppy

he will say 'madrasan abb tumhari bhari hai jhalne ka" Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad hppy hppy

poor Ishu cant even drown herself in whisky hppy

ROFL ROFL ROFL

What do you think? What will make the truth come out?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is wrong and What will it take?

Post by zuzana on 2014-10-28, 16:25

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

true he should have kept it private unless he is sure atleast...he is going to regret once he learns the truth

btw being kekta maiyyas show expect the same turn of events with Ishu...another girl will come in to make Ishu greeen...same repeat  hppy

Shocked  another girl? Shagun perhaps?  Bang Bang Bang

Raman will enjoy that hppy

he will say 'madrasan abb tumhari bhari hai jhalne ka" Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad hppy hppy

poor Ishu cant even drown herself in whisky hppy

ROFL ROFL ROFL

What do you think? What will make the truth come out?

the networking is amazing in YHM..its like a loop so information gets passed in various loops

for ex..study this loop of how from one to another info passes



so mani will come to know from some source and he will pongi eludhufy and blast raman

and raman will go into jallu mode..sorry sorry ishu begum nty nty

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is wrong and What will it take?

Post by subi on 2014-10-28, 17:18

Amazing loop system ya.. and the representation is superb! Thumbsup

subi
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 59
Join date : 2014-03-19
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is wrong and What will it take?

Post by Maria J on 2014-10-28, 17:51

Nice post Shanti... Both are wrong but they will take a long while to understand it.. and by then we'll be bored.. I want Raman to apologize and try to manaofy Ishu.. and Ishu to realise her mistake too...

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is wrong and What will it take?

Post by Maria J on 2014-10-28, 17:53

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

Shocked  another girl? Shagun perhaps?  Bang Bang Bang

Raman will enjoy that hppy

he will say 'madrasan abb tumhari bhari hai jhalne ka" Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad hppy hppy

poor Ishu cant even drown herself in whisky hppy

ROFL ROFL ROFL

What do you think? What will make the truth come out?

the networking is amazing in YHM..its like a loop so information gets passed in various loops

for ex..study this loop of how from one to another info passes



so mani will come to know from some source and he will pongi eludhufy and blast raman

and raman will go into jallu mode..sorry sorry ishu begum nty nty
hppy hppy hppy  nice edit Zu hppy hppy hppy

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is wrong and What will it take?

Post by slmu on 2014-10-28, 19:31

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

Shocked  another girl? Shagun perhaps?  Bang Bang Bang

Raman will enjoy that hppy

he will say 'madrasan abb tumhari bhari hai jhalne ka" Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad hppy hppy

poor Ishu cant even drown herself in whisky hppy

ROFL ROFL ROFL

What do you think? What will make the truth come out?

the networking is amazing in YHM..its like a loop so information gets passed in various loops

for ex..study this loop of how from one to another info passes



so mani will come to know from some source and he will pongi eludhufy and blast raman

and raman will go into jallu mode..sorry sorry ishu begum nty nty

Zu.. brilliant Claphppyhppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is wrong and What will it take?

Post by slmu on 2014-10-28, 19:32

Maria J wrote:Nice post Shanti... Both are wrong but they will take a long while to understand it.. and by then we'll be bored.. I want Raman to apologize and try to manaofy Ishu.. and Ishu to realise her mistake too...

thanks Ria

you want logic .. Evil or Very Mad not happening

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is wrong and What will it take?

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-10-28, 20:00

Shanthi

Communication Gap is the main problem,  hpee
Both are at the same time, co-existing in a different world of their own. Both the two think at a different frequency. and Raman is doing more damage, by adding more fuel to the fire, by his Gorilla tactics. This is getting out of Control. 

Best Option, is to send them either on a train trip or ship journey. Perhaps a duration of being at their nerves continuously will thaw the ice between them

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2711
Join date : 2013-02-20
Location : Mumbai

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is wrong and What will it take?

Post by slmu on 2014-10-28, 20:07

sameersaagar wrote:Shanthi

Communication Gap is the main problem,  hpee
Both are at the same time, co-existing in a different world of their own. Both the two think at a different frequency. and Raman is doing more damage, by adding more fuel to the fire, by his Gorilla tactics. This is getting out of Control. 

Best Option, is to send them either on a train trip or ship journey. Perhaps a duration of being at their nerves continuously will thaw the ice between them

You are right of course.. the fact that they are not communicating is the problem

I love your solution hppyhppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is wrong and What will it take?

Post by zuzana on 2014-10-28, 20:51

thanks girls

@sameer I like ur idea of sending them on vanvaas hppy

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is wrong and What will it take?

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:10


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum