Latest topics

Who is wrong and What will it take?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Who is wrong and What will it take?

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-10-28, 21:06

Ha ha ha nice loop Zu

Wonderful post Shanthi .... Ishu and mani are too close for comfort ... Raman is justified in his anger ... But he should've clarified something to Ishita ... But then it won't be a serial , na ! hpee

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-28, 21:07

Shesherkobita wrote:Ha ha ha nice loop Zu

Wonderful post Shanthi .... Ishu and mani are too close for comfort ... Raman is justified in his anger ... But he should've clarified something to Ishita ... But then it won't be a serial , na ! hpee

Sabi long hug

I agree.. what's a serial without MUs and angst and tears and drunken rampages

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by madhu28 on 2014-10-29, 09:22

I wonder is it  necessary that they always beat around the issue without talking about the main point,even in his drunken stupor Raman was talking in riddles,doesn't Raman know bichari Ishu can never understand anything unless it is boldly displayed for her.Oh God when are we going to be free from Simmi's foolishness?And can anyone pls  tell me where is Raman's other sister who was there in the very begining of the show?I am a regular follower @ dhwani thanks to all of you for your posts. Thumbsup

madhu28
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-10-29, 09:29

madhu28 wrote:I wonder is it  necessary that they always beat around the issue without talking about the main point,even in his drunken stupor Raman was talking in riddles,doesn't Raman know bichari Ishu can never understand anything unless it is boldly displayed for her.Oh God when are we going to be free from Simmi's foolishness?And can anyone pls  tell me where is Raman's other sister who was there in the very begining of the show?I am a regular follower @ dhwani thanks to all of you for your posts. Thumbsup

Ha ha ha ha ... What happened to the sister ! Great catch .. She is in iCloud ...when TRP Dips they will bring her down from iCloud and make another Dhamaka .... hppy

Loved your post

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2014-10-29, 09:41

who said Neanderthals are extinct... We have one in Raman hppy

And Ishita is being type casted here, yet another SP bahu Rolling Eyes

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-29, 11:33

madhu28 wrote:I wonder is it  necessary that they always beat around the issue without talking about the main point,even in his drunken stupor Raman was talking in riddles,doesn't Raman know bichari Ishu can never understand anything unless it is boldly displayed for her.Oh God when are we going to be free from Simmi's foolishness?And can anyone pls  tell me where is Raman's other sister who was there in the very begining of the show?I am a regular follower @ dhwani thanks to all of you for your posts. Thumbsup

Exactly Madhu.. why is it so difficult to talk sense?

The other sister, Rinki right? yes.. she's vanished.. probably couldn't stand the convoluted lives her family leads

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-29, 11:34

Peeves wrote:who said Neanderthals are extinct... We have one in Raman hppy

And Ishita is being type casted here, yet another SP bahu Rolling Eyes

Neanderthals hppy

Down with SP bahus

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by subi on 2014-10-29, 12:11

Neanderthals   how can you say our hot raman se???/ ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

subi

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-29, 12:44

subi wrote:Neanderthals   how can you say our hot raman se???/ ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

hppy  to be fair he behaved like a cave man last night

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by subi on 2014-10-29, 13:09

Is this the first time ,he is like that....before Ishita taking ruhi to hospital ,that night how he behaved and throwing money to a unmarried girl....and fell on her...on that day why shouldn't she shout...She accepted for ruhi..So today he wants to accept his behavior hppy   Actually if she didn't say anything while holding her hand , he may be calmed. She is allowing mani to hold her hand but not me waked his old behaviour hppy hppy hppy hppy hppy

subi

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-29, 13:11

subi wrote:Is this the first time ,he is like that....before Ishita taking ruhi to hospital ,that night how he behaved and throwing money to a unmarried girl....and fell on her...on that day why shouldn't she shout...She accepted for ruhi..So today he wants to accept his behavior hppy   Actually if she didn't say anything while holding her hand , he may be calmed. She is allowing mani to hold her hand but not me waked his old behaviour hppy hppy hppy hppy hppy

Faults on both sides no doubt.. oh if only they are both sober and talk it through

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pushpa.b.sridharan on 2014-10-29, 20:54

I wonder which hubby would tolerate mani saying ishu ishu all the time. dosti ki bhi ek limit hoti hai. yeh mani aur ishu behave bhi to aise karte hain ki kisi ko bhi shaque ho unki dosti per.

pushpa.b.sridharan

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-29, 21:01

pushpa.b.sridharan wrote:I wonder which hubby would tolerate mani saying ishu ishu all the time. dosti ki bhi ek limit hoti hai. yeh mani aur ishu behave bhi to aise karte hain ki kisi ko bhi shaque ho unki dosti per.

So true

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:55

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: