Latest topics

Will Mani end up Marrying Sarika ??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Will Mani end up Marrying Sarika ??

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-28, 19:56

After tonights episode I am getting this sidtinct feeling thaT mani might just end up marrying Sarika just so that raman .. Hos childhood friend Ishita's husbamd is not affected by romi's misdeeds .. Raman's position is not affected ....
hpee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Will Mani end up Marrying Sarika ??

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-10-28, 20:04

Sumana

It will be good, as long as it is mutual, otherwise in future, it may become a hindrance for them.  hpee

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-28, 20:43

sameersaagar wrote:Sumana

It will be good, as long as it is mutual, otherwise in future, it may become a hindrance for them.  hpee
I am giessing Sameer that they will be forced by corcumstances to get married but will gradually fall in love ?.
Mani will try to save ishita's family from this mess and Sarika would want a father for her unborn child !!
Clap

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-10-28, 21:02

I think mani will marry Simim ... Way down the road ... Romi will marry sarika ... He will fall in love etc ... I doubt a Hindi serial would separate the mom and dad ( sarika, romi ) ...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by subi on 2014-10-28, 21:13

Arrey in hindi serial who would give solutions, if problem is there ,then only serial???

subi

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-28, 21:34

Shesherkobita wrote:I think mani will marry Simim ... Way down the road ... Romi will marry sarika ... He will fall in love etc ... I doubt a Hindi serial would separate the mom and dad ( sarika, romi ) ...

Hmmm nce predictions Sabi .. Simmi would be too nasty for him naa ?. Bitwould param let her offso easily ?.
Waisey where is Param .. Saw him shooting at Ajeeb dastaan serial on life OK channel
hppy Clap

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-10-28, 21:36

Mani marrying Sarika would be nice actually coming to think of it. He's a decent chap and the girl really needs a decent man in her life. Romi is just too immature to handle Sarika, who seems to be quite an idiot and really needs someone who can take care of her. Their marriage could be an arrangement of sorts which will gradually grow into love adding the 'mohabbatein' to this show since in IshRa's case it is only a steady 'nafratein' that we can hope to see. And if Mani doesn't marry Sarika, I fear that down the road he'll end up marrying Shagun and I do not want that to happen!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-28, 21:39

hooked wrote:Mani marrying Sarika would be nice actually coming to think of it. He's a decent chap and the girl really needs a decent man in her life. Romi is just too immature to handle Sarika, who seems to be quite an idiot and really needs someone who can take care of her. Their marriage could be an arrangement of sorts which will gradually grow into love adding the 'mohabbatein' to this show since in IshRa's case it is only a steady 'nafratein' that we can hope to see. And if Mani doesn't marry Sarika, I fear that down the road he'll end up marrying Shagun and I do not want that to happen!
HooKie .....Mani marrying Shagun !!! OMGEE that will be another nafratein in the making !!
HAHIIIINNN keep shagun away from mani PLEASE  No No Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-10-28, 21:45

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:Mani marrying Sarika would be nice actually coming to think of it. He's a decent chap and the girl really needs a decent man in her life. Romi is just too immature to handle Sarika, who seems to be quite an idiot and really needs someone who can take care of her. Their marriage could be an arrangement of sorts which will gradually grow into love adding the 'mohabbatein' to this show since in IshRa's case it is only a steady 'nafratein' that we can hope to see. And if Mani doesn't marry Sarika, I fear that down the road he'll end up marrying Shagun and I do not want that to happen!
HooKie .....Mani marrying Shagun !!! OMGEE that will be another nafratein in the making !!
HAHIIIINNN keep shagun away from mani PLEASE  No No Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
yes, I really do not want Shagun to marry Mani. I like Mani in spite of all the problems that have been created because of him.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-28, 23:21

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
yes, I really do not want Shagun to marry Mani. I like Mani in spite of all the problems that have been created because of him.
I think he is a cupid and not a villain in the show
Am sure he will being them closer ... By marrying Sarika and this proving to Raman that he was not romanticaly inclines towards Ishita
Clap

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-29, 00:55

subi wrote:Arrey in hindi serial who would give solutions, if problem is there ,then only serial???

Subi .. I agree with you
If all problems got solved then there would not be any story left for the serial to carry on isn't it !!
Clap

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:59

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum