Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 28 oct 2014 written update

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 28 oct 2014 written update

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-10-28, 20:04

Written update...

The episode starts...
Bhalla family enters in their new house...they goes in...
iyers too enters in new house...both houses are very nice...the man tells them that u will find everything here...ishu goes in room...later she comes out and exchanges the bag with mihika...mihikaleaves...raman comes out...both of them looks at eachother...raman opens the door for ishu...she goes in...raman takes the bracelet out and looks at it...he takes it in pocket again and leaves...

At iyers...
Everyone is sitting in sad mood...mihika who is in kitchen looks at them...

At bhalla house...
toshiji sits saying that puja room is ready...Mr bhalla tries to call romi...simi says he might be busy with heis friends...ishita comes there and asks to make tea...Mrs bhalla says ingredients are not there...ishu says i will find...raman comes there with a box and gives ishu...ishu says is there everything..raman says look yourself...he leaves...ishu makes coffee and serves...she is sad...

She goes at iyers and gives coffee to them...
madhu is not happy...ishu says dont worry everything will be fine...madhu says your dad got that house with so much hard work..mihika too consoles her...ishu says raman and mihir are here na dont worry...madhu says our child are big now..see they got this great house so fast...mihir comes there and asks madhu that is she comfortable here...madhu says yeah...she asks ishu to go to home...ishu says i was thinking to stay here...madhu says no raman will be waiting...mihika says i will take care here...she leaves..mihika hugs madhu..

Ishita comes out and is not able to enter the house...
she reminds the flashbacks as how raman gave credit to shagun...in room raman is also reminding thay how ishu said love u to mani...
ishu says i dont want to see raman's face today...raman is drunk..he throws the bottle on bed and takes the suitcase...he finds ishu sarees nd throws them...he throws the bracelet too...

Ishu enters the room...
Raman says u came...no lectures today...oh so your mind is somewhere else...
Ishu takes the night suit nd tries to leave...raman stops her and taunts her about being with someone else...ishu is angry...she says what should i say u r so drunk...raman says u care for me..ishu says yeah but no one cares for me as i was alone in party no one saw me...raman says u were so busy that didnt thought who is looking u...ishu tries to leave...raman closes the door nd light goes...
He moves closer to her...he touches her ishu says dont touch me...raman says why will you get dirty or someone else have this right...he makes her fall on bed...she cries...he says u r a wife do ur job...but i will do my job as i am your husband...ishu says u r behaving like animals....raman says now i will tell u how to be animal...she pushes her on floor and shouts that i dont want to live with u r so cheap...she leaves crying...raman says y u will like to live with me as u got someone else...

Ishu comes downstairs...
She sits on sofa and cries alot...in room raman to cries...yeh hai mohabbatein plays in bg...
Ishu gets a call and comes to know that romi's accident happened...she says what...i am coming...
she says what all this happening...i didnt saw worse day then today...now romi's accident...i need to tell raman...she rushes to room....
she sees raman sleeping on floor...she says look at u...now u cant know about ur brother's news also...she says i need to leave...she goes to hospital...

At hospital...
Doctor tells ishu nd sarika that i cant test here but gave him treatment...mani is too present there...ishu says we will get him checked from our family doctor...doctor leaves...
ishu says how this happened...sarika says ask from romi only he was running...ishu asks from romi...romi says yes i was running from her but my accident happened because of her is she was calling so much...sarika says u r so bad she leaves crying...ishu tries to stop her...mani says now stay with romi...we will talk to her later...

In room...
raman wakes up and reminds that how he behaved with ishu last night...he tries to search her but doesnt finds...he says i behaved so badly where she went i hope she didnt left...
Screen freezes on his face.

Precap:- Raman is talking with ishu nd mani...he says to ishu that u didnt told ur husband but in midnight you called your friend...mani says i am leaving now...ishu stops him nd holds his hand saying that why you are leaving mani...she gives angry look to raman and raman do the same.

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 28 oct 2014 written update

Post by hooked on 2014-10-28, 20:08

Thanks for the update Jenny! Romi was really awful today! Don't know why Sarika wants to have anything to do with him...why can't she just take the money and move on, since she has a good job now, thanks to Raman.
As for the Raman-Ishitha scene in their room, it was a gargantuan mess...but it could have been really powerful if the editors had cut down on the background music...it really messed up the intensity...
could barely hear Raman's words over the music..
however both Karan and Divs were brilliant and Karan was super scary...
Thumbsup

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-28, 20:09

Thanks Jenny

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by subi on 2014-10-28, 21:04

There is no use Raman..In what way...directly or indirectly or forcefully you hinted about manishita , she is not going to take it. She thinks she is perfect.. u cant compete..so see another girl...

subi

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-10-28, 21:27

subi wrote:There is no use Raman..In what way...directly or indirectly or forcefully you hinted about manishita , she is not going to take it. She thinks she is perfect.. u cant compete..so see another girl...
hehe.. but you must admit Raman was really scary in this episode. I doubt if anything penetrated Ishitha's head when he was charging at her like a bull on heat. Really, boyo needs to calm down.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-28, 21:31

Thanks for the WU Jenny

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-28, 22:02

thanks for the update...so she didn't try and wake him up?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-10-28, 22:09

sarra0 wrote:thanks for the update...so she didn't try and wake him up?
this is like a repetition of the time when Ishitha took Ruhi to the hospital without bothering to wake Raman up...

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by subi on 2014-10-28, 22:14

What abt precap? No one has given any comments!!

subi

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-10-28, 22:32

Precap was again showing that this MU is not going to clear any soon...
ishita is very angry at raman...but i dont understand about raman's moods....he got so tensed for ishu when he didnt found her at home nd felt sorry too...but again as shown in precap...but what can he do yr he is also right in his place...oh godd please clear this thing soonnnn...
Romi mere bhai ab toh sudhar jaa...i thought after the accident rmi's heart will melt for sarika but banda waisa hi hai...

I hope mani tells everything to raman soon as ishu devi will not be giving him any clarifications...but when he will tell...when that day will come i am waitinggg as its too much now

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-28, 23:23

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:thanks for the update...so she didn't try and wake him up?
this is like a repetition of the time when Ishitha took Ruhi to the hospital without bothering to wake Raman up...
they never learn...disturb sleep now for some peace later...but again all this is to widen the MU between them and it just is so false...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-28, 23:24

subi wrote:What abt precap? No one has given any comments!!
wat about the pre cap?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by subi on 2014-10-28, 23:39

In precap, she just want to fight with raman..he is accusing her directly..she doesnt think abt raman why he is behaving like that....mu is going worst so surely some one is condfessing their love or hate tomorrow....my guess

subi

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-10-29, 00:01

Its high time. Ishita needs a rooster alarm to hit her brain now. Twisted Evil

Can't she see or feel Raman's tears when he was speakin before lights go off.. Wat the hell Bang she could think for Sarika and. Drunken dragon shagun but not abt the sudden change in her husband's behaviour who fasted for her.

She is cryin buckets sittin here and Der.. Can't she understand him when he sleeps on floor.. Now they make this worse and wil show Raman beggin forgiveness for MU'ing her Troo friendship.. Bang Bang

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-29, 12:52

All Ishita had to do was ask him what he's going on about.. but no.

Terrific acting by Karan and Divyanka

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-10-29, 12:56

slmu wrote:All Ishita had to do was ask him what he's going on about.. but no.

Shanthi, the funny thing is when Raman lost his voice due to the cold, she could read his mind like some kind of psychic mind reader from Lord of the Rings but now she can't understand him even when he is openly accusing her of cheating on him, giving her attentions to someone else, etc when he's already accused her of it directly when she gifted him the bracelet.
Such are the mental powers of our SP bahus....

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by subi on 2014-10-29, 12:58

Solution : If Raman gives a strong one on her head Bang . She forget everything abt mani and again she will be our Ishra.

subi

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-10-29, 13:00

subi wrote:Solution : If Raman gives a strong one on her head Bang . She forget everything abt mani and again she will be our Ishra.
I have no sympathy for Raman either, with all the crazy psychotic behaviour that he is displaying...  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-29, 13:02

hooked wrote:

Shanthi, the funny thing is when Raman lost his voice due to the cold, she could read his mind like some kind of psychic mind reader from Lord of the Rings but now she can't understand him even when he is openly accusing her of cheating on him, giving her attentions to someone else, etc when he's already accused her of it directly when she gifted him the bracelet.

I agree, its so unbelievable. He all but said you are having an affair with Mani.. but Ishita BangBang Bang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-10-29, 13:07

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

I agree, its so unbelievable. He all but said you are having an affair with Mani.. but Ishita BangBang Bang
but tbh Raman was really terrifying when he came charging at her. I doubt if Ishita actually heard anything that he said...

So Raman has tried to come on to her like this twice now. And both times he seemed to have only disrespect for her and women in general on his mind...
To turn the psychoanalytic lens on Raman now, such acts on his part actually indicate his insecurity when it comes to women and his ability to woo them. So, he has to get over it before he can be secure in any such romantic relationship.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-29, 13:10

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

but tbh Raman was really terrifying when he came charging at her. I doubt if Ishita actually heard anything that he said...

So Raman has tried to come on to her like this twice now. And both times he seemed to have only disrespect for her and women in general on his mind...
To turn the psychoanalytic lens on Raman now, such acts on his part actually indicate his insecurity when it comes to women and his ability to woo them. So, he has to get over it before he can be secure in any such romantic relationship.

Yes it was scary to see Raman like that .. and looks like there's more of it to come from the precap. Bet he loses it again when she stops Mani.. but she is not drunk.. surely its time she thought about what he said.

Good analysis on Raman hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-10-29, 13:34

Girls...
would u like to see mani in the place of raman...i mean as the male lead

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-10-29, 13:36

cutie pai :-) wrote:Girls...
would u like to see mani in the place of raman...i mean as the male lead
Mani is more mature than Raman and Ishitha combined it seems. He could replace them both.  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-10-29, 13:41

I dont want to see such craps...
But i saw a new news as the makers were planning to change the male lead while they showed entry of mani but viewers can accept him as lead so they are showing him like this now...but raman will be showed as abusive husband nd ruhi's accident will also be shown as ruhanika will be quiting the show...ishu will think raman is the one behind ruhi's accident so ruhi will bedead ishu will leave raman...mani will support her nd she will marry him...raman will be shown leaving delhi nd moving to mumbai...

I didnt shared it in forum as i found it totally rubbish...how can they show such as the story is only based on ruhi raman nd ishita...i dont believe this at all...
It can be a story of a fan i think

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-10-29, 13:46

cutie pai :-) wrote:I dont want to see such craps...
But i saw a new news as the makers were planning to change the male lead while they showed entry of mani but viewers can accept him as lead so they are showing him like this now...but raman will be showed as abusive husband nd ruhi's accident will also be shown as ruhanika will be quiting the show...ishu will think raman is the one behind ruhi's accident so ruhi will bedead ishu will leave raman...mani will support her nd she will marry him...raman will be shown leaving delhi nd moving to mumbai...

I didnt shared it in forum as i found it totally rubbish...how can they show such as the story is only based on ruhi raman nd ishita...i dont believe this at all...
It can be a story of a fan i think
hehehe! Jenny, that spoiler is most definitely the creation of a fan frustrated with the current track. 
This track is there for Raman to overcome his insecurities as a lover and become confident enough to claim Ishu's love for himself. 
I think in a week or two the cv-s will sort out the mess!  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:27

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum