Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 28 oct 2014 written update

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 28 oct 2014 written update

Post by slmu on 2014-10-29, 14:19

cutie pai :-) wrote:I dont want to see such craps...
But i saw a new news as the makers were planning to change the male lead while they showed entry of mani but viewers can accept him as lead so they are showing him like this now...but raman will be showed as abusive husband nd ruhi's accident will also be shown as ruhanika will be quiting the show...ishu will think raman is the one behind ruhi's accident so ruhi will bedead ishu will leave raman...mani will support her nd she will marry him...raman will be shown leaving delhi nd moving to mumbai...

I didnt shared it in forum as i found it totally rubbish...how can they show such as the story is only based on ruhi raman nd ishita...i dont believe this at all...
It can be a story of a fan i think

Relax Jenny.. someone has made this up.. couple of weeks and all will be well

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-10-29, 14:35

hooked wrote:
But i saw a new news as the makers were planning to change the male lead while they showed entry of mani but viewers can accept him as lead so they are showing him like this now...but raman will be showed as abusive husband nd ruhi's accident will also be shown as ruhanika will be quiting the show...ishu will think raman is the one behind ruhi's accident so ruhi will bedead ishu will leave raman...mani will support her nd she will marry him...raman will be shown leaving delhi nd moving to mumbai...

I didnt shared it in forum as i found it totally rubbish...how can they show such as the story is only based on ruhi raman nd ishita...i dont believe this at all...
hehehe! Jenny, that spoiler is most definitely the creation of a fan frustrated with the current track. 
This track is there for Raman to overcome his insecurities as a lover and become confident enough to claim Ishu's love for himself. 
I think in a week or two the cv-s will sort out the mess!  hppy
Yeah hookie....
i cant see this happening in my dreams also:OP:lazee

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-10-29, 14:37

slmu wrote:

Relax Jenny.. someone has made this up.. couple of weeks and all will be well
I hope so yaar....
Actually i cant trust the writers also dont know what they can show:lollol:

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 06:42

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down