Latest topics

QH-Week In A Nutshell (15th April-19th April)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

QH-Week In A Nutshell (15th April-19th April)

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-22, 00:33

Hello QHians!!! long hug

How have u been? Hope you all had a lovely time with the show last week party4 Oh Boy!! What a week!!! Party2 The first frame on 15th April had the sweetest proposal in the telly world and the last frame of 19th April had the bitterest altercation between the same couple.

Do not forget the exact opposite scenes: Zoya spoke the maximum, Asad was almost tongue tied during the proposal while the week ended with Zoya unable to mutter even a complete sentence and Asad roughed her down left right and centre with some realistic questions and some pregnant statements. Another point which was emphasized: Asad’s questioning remarks which will haunt Zoya for more times to come: “kya aap mujhse engagement karna chahti hain” and “aapko kisi ka khayal nahi aaya, mera bhi nahin”

Lets have a recap of the week:

Asad and Zoya, though have a hard time with the volley of questions from DB to prove the veracity of their relationship but yup when both of them are together then they always hit a sixer with the situation and the viewers. Tanveer’s plans once again failed and DB/Dolly see Asya sharing a romantic private moment. They are almost convinced about Zoya getting engaged to Asad but DB wanted to reconfirm and hence once again lands up at Asad’s house wwith his next round of questionnaire, and this time around , the soulmates need not have to even bat an eyelid and passed their compatibility test and hence with the mother’s confirmation, the engagement of Asya’s was announced to be held at 5 pm. cheers

In the meantime, Ayan invites Asad for his engagement and he refuses to step into Rashid’s house since his mother has been deeply hurt by Rashid. Zoya comes up with a plan so that the brothers feel each other’s presence during sagai ceremony. Tanveer has scores to settle with Razia and she also wants to eliminate Zoya for her mission to be successful. Hence she mixes the poison in the sweets which Zoya plans to take to Ayan’s house. This will be “ek teer do nishhan“ full proof billo rani’s plan. Dilshad/Najma discuss about Asad’s marriage and almost miss seeing Tanveer’s pregnancy report. Evil or Very Mad

Rashid questions Shireen about the haste in conducting the engagement function of Ayan and Humeira. Shireen spills the beans that she is of the opinion that Dilshad is behind the Black Magic tricks and Badi B is in cahoots with her. Badi B and Rashid are shocked with this reveal and refuse to believe Shireen but Shireen is truly possessed and obsessed in love for her son and hence does not see reason. Razia threatens Badi B that she will also be thrown out of the house soon. Rolling Eyes

During the function, Zoya meets Ayan and puts a camera which will live telecast and record the proceedings and hence Asad will make his presence felt during one of the most important phase of Ayan’s life. Both the brothers share a poignant moment through skype and remember their childhood memories. Mr. Siddique goes down memory lane and recollects Humeira’s childhood, he gets all sentimental looking at Humeira decked up in a bridal attire and gifts her a musical toy made by himself and Zoya watches this scene in hiding, gets emotional and leaves. After some time, when Humeira lifts the cover of the box, Zoya hears the same music which has been haunting her since childhood, it makes her stop in her tracks but she gets distracted by the dhol and the dance put up by Nikhat-Nuzrat. :)

Zoya offers the poisoned sweets to Humeira and she faints. The plate falls down in the ruckus ensued which also had potli of BM. Asad and his family watch the whole affair on laptop. When Razia lifts her veil and her identity is revealed, Razia slaps her and curses Dilshad. and This makes Asad fume with anger and Tanveer doesn’t leave a chance to add fuel to the fire. Humeira is taken to the hospital and Badi B advises Zoya to clear her name and go and explore deeply into the matter which has maligned her and Asad’s family. Twisted Evil

Asad reprimands Zoya for her behavior/conduct and when DB comes calling to check on the arrangements for the engagement, Asad announces that he lied about it and they can deport Zoya ASAP. affraid
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Highs of the week:

1. Asad-Zoya compatibility test on both the occasions was one of the outstanding scenes, made us fall in love with Asya all over again; the “Opposites Attract” was conceived and executed perfectly without an ounce of OTT. Asya’s chemistry has started making waves and credit goes to Karan-Surbhi. Zoya aka Surbhi was at her best through out the week. bounce

2. Siddique-Humeira stole our heart, cherished the moment, ek beti hi baap ki kamzori aur himmat hoti hai, beautifully emoted by Ketki Kadam and Tej Sapru and yes, my wishlist is that Mamujaan is redeemed at the end of the story. :rendeer:

3. Ayan finally scored a brownie point,he has started voicing his thoughts, albeit slowly, but chalo der aaye, durust aaye Wink he put a condition of Asad’s presence for his engagement and he was the one who stopped Razia when she was going for the slapgate ,round 2 and categorically favoured the innocence of Zoya. flower

4.2 key pointers in the drama which will be casually mentioned/referred but guess will have a deep impact in the coming episodes: Siddique made two musical toys, Zoya and Humeira know about this, who will start wondering about it first? And Humeira couldn’t see Zoya’s face, it was done on purpose, rite? So how is it going to affect the future track once the father’s identity comes out. scratch

5.According to Asad, “meri ammi meri wajood hai”, though he compromised on his principles and lied for the first time for Zoya but when the matter involves his mother, nothing comes in between: neither the man his mother still loves, Rashid or his own favourite brother, Ayan and nor his Misfit, Zoya. He will ALWAYS follow what his mother wants Wink

6.Special shout out to the costume department and the choreography of Hothon pe aisi baat: chhota tha par achha tha :)>>:

Lows of the week:

1.Was there any?? Well I thoroughly enjoyed the whole week ( yup couple of repetitive scenes, almost same screen shots, double dose of flashback of Tanveer’s could have been avoided but then this is a daily soap, so itna toh chalta hai boss!!!) and hence this section will be given a pass. :lol!:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What to expect in the coming week:

Well, with the sudden flood of spoilers/pics/promo/insider news yet again No

1.A filmy Monday awaits us, Asad doing a marathon run, leap of faith, jump barricades to stop Zoya from leaving the country and proposing Zoya at the airport in ekdum BW ishtyle. :(<3):

2.Will the family members come to know of the engagement, if yes then it’s a given that Dilshad will refer to Zoya when asking Asad to marry her in 10 days time as per challenge given to Shirin. If not, then there can be a MU between Dilshad-Asad about the girl which will give room to Tanveer for further manipulations. Will Tanveer break the news of Zoya’s father identity to Asad so as to dissuade him to get married to Zoya. Are we getting a hate marriage( Asad-Zoya) OR Asad’s turn to say Qubool Nahin Hai(QNH) to Zoya while the twist being the last minute swapping of bride by Tanveer and hence he says QNH to Tanveer and not Zoya. :||^v:

3.How is Ajmer trip going to help Asya relationship? The timeline is of utmost importance as the divine forces will surely bring the two to the point of confession of their true feelings for each other, So are we getting a sudden marriage ( Qubool Hai) at Ajmer(united in the home of God but not approved/blessed by the lesser mortals on earth) similar to the unexpected engagement at airport and then the revelation of Zoya’s father identity which will pull the two in the opposite direction? Destiny yet again to challenge their Love. scared

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aunt Polly had a word with Aunt TRP:

Both of them are miffed with IPL uncles and have completely chosen to ignore their histrionics on the field. The only thought process is to have a high point in the show on the days when the top 4 are not cheering with the leaders Wink

Signing off Bye

Stay Blessed!!!

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: QH-Week In A Nutshell (15th April-19th April)

Post by sarra0 on 2013-04-22, 04:00

Thanks Palls, I'm catching up slowly but getting there. Another good week by the sounds of it. Even after ayan knows humaira loves him.. that she said no to marriage last time for him and after Zoya's advice he is still acting like a spoilt brat.. lets c if humaira nearly dying has an effect. Zoya Zoya Zoya, best intentions and life has other plans.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-22, 10:39

Thanks Sarra :)

Ayan is beginning to speak from last week...lets see how much and how far he goes to tackle his sasuma...... :)

Zoya is living up to her name Wink ms.museebat :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-04-22, 10:54

Pallu,

Another brilliant and awesome post of the week that was. You seem to be excelling in them.You have written the episodes and the pointers down. Pallu I know about the engagement, the Ajmer trip but where di this marriage in 10 days come from.

I also what to know who will think first about the box Mammujaan had made. Obviously Zoya, Badi B has triggered her thinking process and she will have a lot of time to think.

Do you think Humeria will die I do not think so. Her unknown illness will make an appearance and maybe some people will come to know.

Now I must have missed about the wedding in 10 days could you explain that bit for me.

Thanks a lot.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-04-22, 10:57

thanks for the update Pallo!! will see if i can watch the episodes this week.

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-22, 10:59

Thanks Anu :)

Some fan pages came up with insider news:

1. Shirin goes to Dilshad and talks ill about her...and Dilshad challenges her that she will get Asad married in 10 days scratch

2. promo being shot:Dilshad telling Asad to get married,Asad asks "kaun" she points in a direction where Zoya and Tanveer are sitting No

Request to the viewers to take these information at your own risk Wink bounce

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-04-22, 11:09

pollyanna wrote:Thanks Anu :)

1. Shirin goes to Dilshad and talks ill about her...and Dilshad challenges her that she will get Asad married in 10 days scratch

2. promo being shot:Dilshad telling Asad to get married,Asad asks "kaun" she points in a direction where Zoya and Tanveer are sitting No

My dear the original article started from our previous forum and I did not bothered to even read it. It was written by Humpty Dumpty.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-04-22, 11:18

Awesome Post Pals......great one......I didn watch a single minute of QH last week......
hug1 hug1

First I thought it was an unwanted drag....but your questions were valid. Dilshad will not agree to some stupid fake engagement after so much things happened..... and that's the reason its going towards real engagement.

Now coming to Tanveer...... won't the question raise why she concealed and diverted Zoya's father identity towards a dead end.....who will get the suspicion is the question....if its Zoya...then the wedding with Tanveer and Qubool Nahi hai can be expected.....with Tanveer leaving.......but Razia's truth coming out also comes and its not so easy to finish off.....

Identity of zoya will play the key role....and now can we expect her NRI sis & jeju to come back again to clear off Zoya's name....??

But how many days Razia is going to be shown on winning side.....with no questions raised.. and no fingers pointing on her.??

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-22, 11:25

tweety wrote:thanks for the update Pallo!! will see if i can watch the episodes this week.

Thanks Sowme :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-04-22, 11:27

lalsunvid wrote:Awesome Post Pals......great one......I didn watch a single minute of QH last week......
hug1 hug1

First I thought it was an unwanted drag....but your questions were valid. Dilshad will not agree to some stupid fake engagement after so much things happened..... and that's the reason its going towards real engagement.

Now coming to Tanveer...... won't the question raise why she concealed and diverted Zoya's father identity towards a dead end.....who will get the suspicion is the question....if its Zoya...then the wedding with Tanveer and Qubool Nahi hai can be expected.....with Tanveer leaving.......but Razia's truth coming out also comes and its not so easy to finish off.....

Identity of zoya will play the key role....and now can we expect her NRI sis & jeju to come back again to clear off Zoya's name....??

But how many days Razia is going to be shown on winning side.....with no questions raised.. and no fingers pointing on her.??

Vidhya,

I am asking the same question how long will Razia go undetected. Now the Gudiya factory Khaand and the murder attempt khaand all go brushed under the carpet.

They should not drag so much for long and they should bring out the truth of Razia fast.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-22, 11:29

anurao66 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Thanks Anu :)

My dear the original article started from our previous forum and I did not bothered to even read it. It was written by Humpty Dumpty.

Ohh aisa kya Evil or Very Mad

I read it in the fan pages...and people are getting way too hyper scratch

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-22, 11:35

lalsunvid wrote:Awesome Post Pals......great one......I didn watch a single minute of QH last week......
hug1 hug1

Thanks Vidya :) :)

u have raised all valid questions and even me want her did-jiju to at least make their presence felt......

Tannu will be exposed soon I guess...at least partially either by Dilshad or Razia....lets see....kahan se fanda kasna shuru hota hai Wink

Razia...i can wait a little more...coz....everything started with Zoya's mom and it will end with Zoya finding the exact truth...uske liye abhi time hai....meanwhile there are lots of other smaller loops to be plugged in....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-04-22, 11:40

pollyanna wrote:
hug1 hug1

u have raised all valid questions and even me want her did-jiju to at least make their presence felt......

Tannu will be exposed soon I guess...at least partially either by Dilshad or Razia....lets see....kahan se fanda kasna shuru hota hai Wink

Razia...i can wait a little more...coz....everything started with Zoya's mom and it will end with Zoya finding the exact truth...uske liye abhi time hai....meanwhile there are lots of other smaller loops to be plugged in....

Yup Pals....Zoya should find about her mother.......right.....but why can't Ayan or Rashid get some roles...to question Razia...... Rashid's character was built so well n now his role is diminishing little by little...... He is the one blamed for something not done....he didn't bother to look around the whole story even once..?? That is bothering me......

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-22, 11:50

lalsunvid wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
hug1 hug1

Yup Pals....Zoya should find about her mother.......right.....but why can't Ayan or Rashid get some roles...to question Razia...... Rashid's character was built so well n now his role is diminishing little by little...... He is the one blamed for something not done....he didn't bother to look around the whole story even once..?? That is bothering me......

I am being hopelessly optimistic Vidya.....ab shayad Rashid miya muuh kholein since Dilshad has been wrongly framed by razia and Shirin , sabse pehle toh Ayan se pooche ki aakhir razia ne kya shart rakha tha.......wahan se he should start picking up oieces and all 3...Rashid/Badi B and Ayan should start their work in Razia expose.....

meanwhile Razia/Dilshad will start working on Tannu's khulasa.....though both of their intentions will be different.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-04-22, 12:06

Pallu,

Why will Dilshaad work to doing parda phash of Tanu? Just how will she know that Tanu knows everything unless our Razia squeals. or is she so stupid to squeal herself?? Bang Bang

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-22, 12:14

anurao66 wrote:Pallu,

Why will Dilshaad work to doing parda phash of Tanu? Just how will she know that Tanu knows everything unless our Razia squeals. or is she so stupid to squeal herself?? Bang Bang

Naah Anu.....Tannu has done many a things to jeopardize Zoya at Asad's house....she need not know abt Tanveer-Razia nexus so soon...but catching her in some of the past incidents/ her preggy report /tailoring work--call from the tailors or her lies abt being childhood friend.....which will make Dilshad wonder about Tannu...and she starts keeping eye on her....basically she will be on guard wrt Tanu

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-04-22, 12:42

pollyanna wrote:

Naah Anu.....Tannu has done many a things to jeopardize Zoya at Asad's house....she need not know abt Tanveer-Razia nexus so soon...but catching her in some of the past incidents/ her preggy report /tailoring work--call from the tailors or her lies abt being childhood friend.....which will make Dilshad wonder about Tannu...and she starts keeping eye on her....basically she will be on guard wrt Tanu

So Pallu you do agree that Tanu cant be the childhood friend. I am waiting to se how Dilshaad will come to know now. bounce bounce bounce bounce

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-22, 12:47

anurao66 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

So Pallu you do agree that Tanu cant be the childhood friend. I am waiting to se how Dilshaad will come to know now. bounce bounce bounce bounce

Anu, I have always maintained that Tanveer is NOT the childhood friend, Razia has done her homework very well and has planted her in Asad's house......coz all the things which Tannu told the family on her entry was something which has been fed to her.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-04-22, 12:51

pollyanna wrote:
anurao66 wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

Anu, I have always maintained that Tanveer is NOT the childhood friend, Razia has done her homework very well and has planted her in Asad's house......coz all the things which Tannu told the family on her entry was something which has been fed to her.

Pallu I had mentioned it in my very first post when i wrote about Tanu. So lets see what will happen this week.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2013-04-22, 14:05

Hey Pals
Fantastic post . Missed seeing last 2 episodes but now I have also become excited about QH. Watched it after long time and really liked it.

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-22, 14:14

amimus wrote:Hey Pals
Fantastic post . Missed seeing last 2 episodes but now I have also become excited about QH. Watched it after long time and really liked it.

Thanks Ami, yup QH is going good nowadays...also Rishabh is getting replaced bounce

hopefully the new guy will rope in more viewers Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 14:17

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum