Latest topics

MATSH .. DITCH CUSS , series 1 :)))))

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MATSH .. DITCH CUSS , series 1 :)))))

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-10-29, 05:38

So we chose MATSH to watch and ditch cuss.

Rithika is marrying RV , no not a recreational vehicle , a decent looking man ... But RV  is in love with ishani .... But ishani is in love with Chirag .... And of course. Chirag is the epitome of good looking nasty jerk whose plan is to marry Ishani but hook up with Rithika !!!!!   Bang

Ishani's parents have helped Rithika's parents sometime in the past, so she is grateful to ishani but it seems like she was feigning her gratefulness as there were way too many double meaning sentences ( that are only used in serials) ... She says " Jo mera hai , sab tumhari hai" etc ... Apparently ishani is dumb enough ( like all serial leads ) cos she hasn't figured out that  Chirag is bad news... Rithika and RV even had a discussion of whether she is dumb or naive ... Of course our hero believes .. She is super naive .... Oh well ...  Rolling Eyes

Hero walks in and threatens Chirag that if he doesn't keep ishani happy he will kill him ... Direct threat ... Chirag couldn't care less , cos he knows he is marrying the dumbest serial heroine ( the character , not the actual actress) and then he can reach his Maqsad ( which i don't know what is his Maqsad, cos this is the first episode I've watched ) ... hpee

Hero ( RV) wishes all the best to ishani and moves on to his fiancé, Rithika ... She knows RV is in love with ishani and yet wants to marry RV... Again, kya Maqsad kya pata  !  Meanwhile tons of tense extra actors are larking around waiting for things to go wrong in the double-mehendi ceremony ! There seems to be a lot of bad blood amongst the families ( going by the HORROR movie ishtyle background music )  Twisted Evil

The best scene is when the mehendi wali plays cupid and etches RVs name on Ishani's hand and Chirag's name on Rithika's hand .... Okay ...here comes the stunning shocked faces of all the extras , this is what they have been waiting for ... Massive mistake ... Oye ma , who is going to marry whom now !?!?!?!?   affraid

Unfortunately forsaking all serial funda related to these type of non sense , the hero simply wipes off the name and rewrites his name .... Eh ! Such a simple solution ! I'm crushed ! Oh well, let me just relish on the shocked faces of the extras ... Khaas karke , Manorma Mami, who plays the venomous mother of hero RV... Three cheers for IPK to have produced such powerhouse actors ..  cheers

Not a bad episode , the less we talk about dialogue and acting ability the better (though  shakti arora seemed good at restrained anger ) ... The serial is going through milestone ( wedding, misunderstanding about affairs,  heart attacks of Nani Dadi , and extra mirchi in curry are considered milestones of serials) ... So just enjoy the ride .  lazee

Last edited by Shesherkobita on 2014-10-29, 20:35; edited 2 times in total

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: MATSH .. DITCH CUSS , series 1 :)))))

Post by candy on 2014-10-29, 10:32

Nice edit sabi. Useless mehandi wali hppy

I missed watchin.. Thanks for the edit.I caught them all.

This is 1st episode u are watchin. Lucky you.. You escaped watchin many boring tracks. Specially ishani -chirag's so called love track.

I loved readin your post.. u are so right ishani is the dumbo here. RV was doing tat job before leap. Now he got gyan so he thinks he is clever and matured enough..

And manorama maami aka amba is not venomous one. Baa has ill treated her a lot and behaved cruel with their whole family. So she just gives back in her isshtyle.. She dint take revenge or anythin til now until they came face to face..

And this chirag is the biggest flirt roamin in the name of eligible bachelor. He thinks if he marries ishani he wil get her property *as though he is a beggar *which is in court case right now .

Ritika has been shown a happy go girl interested in business .. But I guess she is not like tat.. She may turn as vamp once RV marries ishani in the name of saving her from chirag..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-10-29, 17:28

Thank you candy for telling me the backstory .... I really appreciate it ... So who are the usual suspect's parents ? Manorma mami is RVs mom, who is that pretty lady ? Is she ishani's mom or rithika's mom! Chirag's mom was standig next to him .... Ad what about ba ! Who'se grandmom is she!

Slow it is , still watching it cos its a wedding track .... Amd who doesnt like a wedding ?

Thanks for your reply long hug

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-10-30, 10:53

Sabi.. long hug my pleasure..

Falguni is ishani's mom.Ritika's mom is no more. and Baa is ishani's dadi. ishani is Falguni's daughter thro' first marriage. but married Harshad later who accepted Ishani too. so Baa hates both mom and daughter.

since RV loved this dumbo girl one sided being their driver's son. they sent him jail and insulted badly for which amba hates the whole Parekhs.

Ishani being RV's good friend dint help them then but ran to chirag . Bang RV knew Chirag's real intentions and exposed it but this family neglected once they came to know RV loved ishani.

you are right. Wedding track always catch attention though we know there will be U turn events. ye to maiya's style jalebi wedding .. we can enjoy

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-10-30, 16:07

candy wrote: Sabi.. long hug my pleasure..

Falguni is ishani's mom.Ritika's mom is no more. and Baa is ishani's dadi. ishani is Falguni's daughter thro' first marriage. but married Harshad later who accepted Ishani too. so Baa hates both mom and daughter.

since RV loved this dumbo girl one sided being their driver's son. they sent him jail and insulted badly for which amba hates the whole Parekhs.  

Ishani being RV's good friend dint help them then but ran to chirag . Bang RV knew Chirag's real intentions and exposed it but this family neglected once they came to know RV loved ishani.

you are right. Wedding track always catch attention though we know there will be U turn events. ye to maiya's style jalebi  wedding .. we can enjoy

Thank you so much candy .... That explains why ba hates falguni as well as RVs family ... You gave a wonderful background description .... Thank you so much Kiss This is quite an interesting show .... And yes, wherever there is a wedding, there I'm waiting to get a glimpse of wedding food .... But alas, other than some mithai, they never show rest of the food Evil or Very Mad

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-10-30, 16:30

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-10-30, 17:41

candy wrote: Sabi.. long hug my pleasure..

you are right. Wedding track always catch attention though we know there will be U turn events. ye to maiya's style jalebi  wedding .. we can enjoy

thanks you so much candy for tht intro

I had seen the episode where RV was insulted along with his parents and stupid girl didnt do anything..I so wanted to bash her Bang Bang Bang

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-10-30, 19:06

I loved the mehendi scene was heart broken to see the solution RV came up with..why bother Bang Bang

yes I agree the heroine is the most dumbest idiot
falguni wants RV to marry ishani but evil daadi doesnt want to..Manorama maami is good..I would love to see how she makes daadi dance hppy

Rithika is a real sweet heart for now and smart too she understood chiraag so soon but Ishaani..sigh

Lets watch the dance seg today hpee

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-30, 19:06

Ha, Maiyya using the mehendi waali to spell out the jalebi hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-10-30, 20:02

Haiya.. zu,,Shanthi too here long hug

yes zu .. ishani was too bad when they insulted RV. and how come a girl could be so dumb in love for two years..

She believes all nonsense chirag rants..
even when she saw him with other girl.
wasn't tat so stupid? Bang Bang

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-30, 20:03

candy wrote:Haiya..  zu,,Shanthi too here long hug  

yes zu .. ishani was too bad when they insulted RV. and how come a girl could be so dumb in love for two years..

She believes all nonsense chirag  rants..
wasn't  tat so stupid? Bang Bang

Candy long hug

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-10-30, 20:07

my pleasure Sabi dear long hug
and thanks for tat pic.. i was lookin oly
her temple bell like earrings..

this time they will show many other dishes than sweets. coz i trust chaitali and ishani's bro will roam to enjoy foods.. lets see

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-10-30, 20:11

Shanthi long hug are you watching this

Maiya's jalebi always good to look but cant digest at times. wat say :wink: hppy

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-10-30, 20:13

slmu wrote:Ha, Maiyya using the mehendi waali to spell out the jalebi hppy

Maiyya must have been jalebi maker in last janam hppy

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-30, 20:15

candy wrote:Shanthi long hug  are you watching this

Maiya's jalebi always good to look but cant digest at times. wat say :wink: hppy

No am not watching.. just having fun in the discussion.. totally agree about Maiyya's jalebis hppyhppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-30, 20:17

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:Ha, Maiyya using the mehendi waali to spell out the jalebi hppy

Maiyya must have been jalebi maker in last janam hppy

ROFL ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-10-30, 20:20

candy wrote:Haiya..  zu,,Shanthi too here long hug  

She believes all nonsense chirag  rants..
wasn't  tat so stupid? Bang Bang

exactly she saw him with a girl and still wanted to be blind noone can help ofcourse Bang Bang Bang

I loved the jhumkas re...how beautiful they looked but that girl just cant carry any dress...her bodylanguage sucks

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-10-30, 20:26

ZU ., Maiya and jalebis -janam janam ka rishta.. hppy

Agree you, She is a dancer isnt. y cant she stand straight.. her dress.. though was a usual one, it was good. but something was amiss coz of her..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-10-30, 20:30

Yes Shanthi..chat thread is fun to be in..

lets enjoy..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-10-30, 20:48

candy wrote:ZU ., Maiya and jalebis -janam janam ka rishta..  hppy

Agree you, She is a dancer isnt. y cant she stand straight..  her dress.. though was a usual one, it was good. but something was amiss coz of her..

true dress was good the way she carries it Bang

she is a dancer matlab in the show or real life candy??

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-10-30, 21:21

In real life Zu.. She was a dance instructor in an academy ..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:09

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum