Latest topics

kutti apa oops!

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kutti apa oops!

Post by NAUGHTYMONKEY on 2014-10-29, 07:38

why alvira tolerates kutti? No  pls don't tell me that, when sahil was a baby kutti apa was breast feeding him. hppy sahil is not being cool at all. why he treats arzoo like a doormate. that poor girl did not even do anything to him. as a matter of fact he burned their factory,stole her design. No anyway kutti apa is very scary. affraid

NAUGHTYMONKEY

Back to top Go down

Re: kutti apa oops!

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-10-29, 07:58

She is affraid she definitely has a history with Saahir...she seems protective of him...Saahir is just focused on two things..Keeping Saiyaara afloat and drowning Arzoo's dignity hppy Alvira must have done something to Saahir when he was little and Kurti must've seen it..let's see wats in store

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-10-29, 08:59

Kurti apa knows the history ...history of what happened to saheer, maybe she was the caretaker of his wife/ GF when she was sick ( now she is in hospital or rehab center or mental asylum) ... But she was living with saheer at one point and she looked after her ... That's why she said why are you stirring up a storm to Alvira ... She knows saheer cannot get married cos he was alreday married and has had a bad history with her ...

Because the family is indebted to kurti ( maybe she saved saheer from the fire but was unable to save his wife) that's why they tolerate her ... Kurti will turn out to be more positive than Alvira

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-29, 09:12

Kurti apa might have been dai maa of Sahir ??
Or might have had a major role to play in bringing up Sahir ?.
scratch scratch

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-10-29, 10:54

Sabi.. Y do you think it could be fire accident oly.. But good points yaar.

How could she be a daimaa .. Isn't she lookin scary so baby wil cry na scratch
she behaves as though she is from drama school all the while Rollin her eyes. Too much over acting ya.. Bang
There is a secret between Anam and alvira. Tats y KA goes well with Anam
Alone though she does saazhish. Works

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-10-31, 02:30

Just for ya,Naughtyji.. hpee

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-10-31, 07:35

candy wrote:Sabi..  Y do you think it could be fire accident oly..  But good points yaar.

How could she be a daimaa .. Isn't she lookin scary so baby wil cry na scratch
she behaves as though she is from drama school all the while Rollin her eyes. Too much over acting ya.. Bang  
There is a secret between Anam and alvira. Tats y KA goes well with Anam
Alone though she does saazhish. Works

candy apa , I love chatting with you ...

I think it's fire bcos of the burnt toast that saheer eats ,he has either accidentally burnt the house down where by his wife was trapped in fire .... Or his wife burnt the house down ... I have a gut feeling it's related to some fire ....

Now , the fire might have been a Sazish by Alvira , maybe Alvira caused the fire but blamed saheer ... Or Alvira blamed someone who is related to the factory in Lucknow ... That's why saheer was happy to set fire to that factory

The lawyer is another key .... Remember the lawyer in QH 2 insisted that Ahil will only Inherit property if he gets married ... I think there is some clause related to marriage and that's why Alvira is so adamant to get saheer married .

There could be another twist , suppose Arzoo has resemblance to saheers wife and Alvira wants to switch wives to get hold of property .. 4 lions love weird bizarre plots .... As long as the romance is good they don't care how bizarre the plot is ... I'm game ... I'm enjoying this show

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-31, 11:35

what is intriguing is , Kurti Apa does not have that subservient attitude towards Alvira.. Is Alvira really a begum or a deewan who has upgraded  herself to Begum rank?..

Both are playing games while it looks as if Alvira is doing good, it is actually Kurti Apa who is protecting Sahir from Pain ... Jo dhik raha hai..that's a mirage.. things go deeper than they seem..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-10-31, 15:23

NAUGHTYMONKEY wrote:why alvira tolerates kutti? No  pls don't tell me that, when sahil was a baby kutti apa was breast feeding him. hppy sahil is not being cool at all. why he treats arzoo like a doormate. that poor girl did not even do anything to him. as a matter of fact he burned their factory,stole her design. No anyway kutti apa is very scary. affraid

Hey, welcome to HS forum.....

Hopefully by next week, weill get clarity on why KA is such an important member of this house.....i just dont like her OTT acting.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:54

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum