Latest topics

Mani Mani Mani

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mani Mani Mani

Post by zuzana on 2014-10-29, 15:05

OMG this thread rocks....too good gals ROFL ROFL ROFL

the ode was purfect Shanti hppy hppy hppy


zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Mani Mani Mani

Post by zuzana on 2014-10-29, 15:06

subi wrote:shagun ko money 
Ishu  ko mani
money or mani
mera zindhagi ka shani!

too good too good ROFL ROFL Clap Clap

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Mani Mani Mani

Post by subi on 2014-10-29, 15:06

long hug

subi
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 59
Join date : 2014-03-19
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: Mani Mani Mani

Post by slmu on 2014-10-29, 15:07

zuzana wrote:OMG this thread rocks....too good gals ROFL ROFL ROFL

the ode was purfect Shanti hppy hppy hppy


ROFL ROFL  aaja and add your bits

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Mani Mani Mani

Post by slmu on 2014-10-29, 15:08

cutie pai :-) wrote:Lage raho girls..hppyClap

hpee  add yours as well

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Mani Mani Mani

Post by subi on 2014-10-29, 15:21

Raman:
Started  Sirf ruhi ke liye
wanting Sirf raman ke liye
but  ab tum Sirf mani ke liye! scratch

actually Ishita sirf SP bahu keliye hppy

subi
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 59
Join date : 2014-03-19
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: Mani Mani Mani

Post by Maria J on 2014-10-29, 15:28

subi wrote:Raman:
Started  Sirf ruhi ke liye
wanting Sirf raman ke liye
but  ab tum Sirf mani ke liye! scratch

actually Ishita sirf SP bahu keliye hppy
hppy

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Mani Mani Mani

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-29, 15:39

You can drink, you can scream, u can cry, 
having the worst time of your life 
See that girl, watch that scene, 
dig in to that drinking king   

At night when the lights are low 
U go looking for a place to rage 
You want to b her King 
But u think only mani is that guy 

Night is young and the drinking is high 
With a bit of clear talk, everything would b fine 
But you're in the mood for a cry
Like u don't get enough of a chance for that   


You are the king of drinking 
Old and kharus, only ruhi ke papa 
Drinking king, feel the heat, 


You can drink, you can scream, 
having the worst time of your life 
See that girl, watch that scene, 
And put yourself on the transplant waiting list  

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Mani Mani Mani

Post by subi on 2014-10-29, 15:41

sarra0 wrote:You can drink, you can scream, u can cry, 
having the worst time of your life 
See that girl, watch that scene, 
dig in to that drinking king   

At night when the lights are low 
U go looking for a place to rage 
You want to b her King 
But u think only mani is that guy 

Night is young and the drinking is high 
With a bit of clear talk, everything would b fine 
But you're in the mood for a cry
Like u don't get enough of a chance for that   


You are the king of drinking 
Old and kharus, only ruhi ke papa 
Drinking king, feel the heat, 


You can drink, you can scream, 
having the worst time of your life 
See that girl, watch that scene, 
And put yourself on the transplant waiting list  
wow ! superb! hppy

subi
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 59
Join date : 2014-03-19
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: Mani Mani Mani

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-10-29, 15:44

slmu wrote:
cutie pai :-) wrote:Lage raho girls..hppyClap

hpee  add yours as well
i am not good in this yaar...so enjoying yours

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Mani Mani Mani

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-29, 17:43

subi wrote:Raman:
Started  Sirf ruhi ke liye
wanting Sirf raman ke liye
but  ab tum Sirf mani ke liye! scratch

actually Ishita sirf SP bahu keliye hppy
hppy hppy
Clap
Good one Subi
Lagey raho !!

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Mani Mani Mani

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-29, 17:51

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:OMG this thread rocks....too good gals ROFL ROFL ROFL

the ode was purfect Shanti hppy hppy hppy


ROFL ROFL  aaja and add your bits
Waiting for you Zuzana Sri
long hug Clap

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Mani Mani Mani

Post by slmu on 2014-10-29, 18:18

subi wrote:Raman:
Started  Sirf ruhi ke liye
wanting Sirf raman ke liye
but  ab tum Sirf mani ke liye! scratch

actually Ishita sirf SP bahu keliye hppy

hppy hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Mani Mani Mani

Post by slmu on 2014-10-29, 18:20

sarra0 wrote:You can drink, you can scream, u can cry, 
having the worst time of your life 
See that girl, watch that scene, 
dig in to that drinking king   

At night when the lights are low 
U go looking for a place to rage 
You want to b her King 
But u think only mani is that guy 

Night is young and the drinking is high 
With a bit of clear talk, everything would b fine 
But you're in the mood for a cry
Like u don't get enough of a chance for that   


You are the king of drinking 
Old and kharus, only ruhi ke papa 
Drinking king, feel the heat, 


You can drink, you can scream, 
having the worst time of your life 
See that girl, watch that scene, 
And put yourself on the transplant waiting list  


ROFL ROFL ROFL  Sarra epic .. terrific rewrite of dancing queen.. and i love the transplant waiting list  ROFL ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Mani Mani Mani

Post by slmu on 2014-10-29, 18:22

cutie pai :-) wrote:
slmu wrote:
cutie pai :-) wrote:Lage raho girls..hppyClap

hpee  add yours as well
i am not good in this yaar...so enjoying yours

long hug

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Mani Mani Mani

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-29, 19:31

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:a cruel hurt raman must b good to c...ishita could have focused on a couple of his statements but she would not have been focusing on that...her mind would have been on mani...it would have been I love raman but I did this marriage sirf ruhi ke liye and now I have to go to mani to hug him, to get him to fix everything, because only he is the rich businessman who can get results...i am surprised he wasnt needed to find their new home...mani has money that fixes ishita world


ah yes.. money to fix Ishita's world ROFLROFLROFL

me too was surprised he had no hand in the house 

and of course she went running to him for support with Sarika, Romi
if they bothered to do it properly then this situation would never have arose...so some creative licencing was needed and now he is the saviour and raman even having a good job and everything is the nakamma fool

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Mani Mani Mani

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-29, 19:33

subi wrote:shagun ko money 
Ishu  ko mani
money or mani
mera zindhagi ka shani!
hppy hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Mani Mani Mani

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-29, 19:36

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:You can drink, you can scream, u can cry, 
having the worst time of your life 
See that girl, watch that scene, 
dig in to that drinking king   

At night when the lights are low 
U go looking for a place to rage 
You want to b her King 
But u think only mani is that guy 

Night is young and the drinking is high 
With a bit of clear talk, everything would b fine 
But you're in the mood for a cry
Like u don't get enough of a chance for that   


You are the king of drinking 
Old and kharus, only ruhi ke papa 
Drinking king, feel the heat, 


You can drink, you can scream, 
having the worst time of your life 
See that girl, watch that scene, 
And put yourself on the transplant waiting list  


ROFL ROFL ROFL  Sarra epic .. terrific rewrite of dancing queen.. and i love the transplant waiting list  ROFL ROFL

its your fault u started wit abba and up popped their songs in my head....

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Mani Mani Mani

Post by slmu on 2014-10-29, 19:37

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:a cruel hurt raman must b good to c...ishita could have focused on a couple of his statements but she would not have been focusing on that...her mind would have been on mani...it would have been I love raman but I did this marriage sirf ruhi ke liye and now I have to go to mani to hug him, to get him to fix everything, because only he is the rich businessman who can get results...i am surprised he wasnt needed to find their new home...mani has money that fixes ishita world


ah yes.. money to fix Ishita's world ROFLROFLROFL

me too was surprised he had no hand in the house 

and of course she went running to him for support with Sarika, Romi
if they bothered to do it properly then this situation would never have arose...so some creative licencing was needed and now he is the saviour and raman even having a good job and everything is the nakamma fool

Bang Bang Bang  exactly

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Mani Mani Mani

Post by slmu on 2014-10-29, 19:38

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:You can drink, you can scream, u can cry, 
having the worst time of your life 
See that girl, watch that scene, 
dig in to that drinking king   

At night when the lights are low 
U go looking for a place to rage 
You want to b her King 
But u think only mani is that guy 

Night is young and the drinking is high 
With a bit of clear talk, everything would b fine 
But you're in the mood for a cry
Like u don't get enough of a chance for that   


You are the king of drinking 
Old and kharus, only ruhi ke papa 
Drinking king, feel the heat, 


You can drink, you can scream, 
having the worst time of your life 
See that girl, watch that scene, 
And put yourself on the transplant waiting list  


ROFL ROFL ROFL  Sarra epic .. terrific rewrite of dancing queen.. and i love the transplant waiting list  ROFL ROFL

its your fault u started wit abba and up popped their songs in my head....

well with a name like Mani what else can one think about hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Mani Mani Mani

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-10-29, 19:44

At this rate Ishita will start singing

"Jidhar Dekhoon Mani Teri Tasveer Nazar Ati Hai 
Mani Ki Surat Mein Meri Taqdeer Nazar Aati hai
Mani Ka Saath Abh Mil Gaya, To Meri Zindhagi Ki Gadi 
Aaage Badh Zayegi   
Bas Abh Sirf Mani Mani Mani Aur Mein " 
hppy



"

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2711
Join date : 2013-02-20
Location : Mumbai

Back to top Go down

Re: Mani Mani Mani

Post by slmu on 2014-10-29, 19:46

sameersaagar wrote:At this rate Ishita will start singing

"Jidhar Dekhoon Mani Teri Tasveer Nazar Ati Hai 
Mani Ki Surat Mein Meri Taqdeer Nazar Aati hai
Mani Ka Saath Abh Mil Gaya, To Meri Zindhagi Ki Gadi 
Aaage Badh Zayegi   
Bas Abh Sirf Mani Mani Mani Aur Mein " 
hppy



"

ROFL ROFL ROFL  too good Sameer

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Mani Mani Mani

Post by subi on 2014-10-29, 20:17

sameersaagar wrote:At this rate Ishita will start singing

"Jidhar Dekhoon Mani Teri Tasveer Nazar Ati Hai 
Mani Ki Surat Mein Meri Taqdeer Nazar Aati hai
Mani Ka Saath Abh Mil Gaya, To Meri Zindhagi Ki Gadi 
Aaage Badh Zayegi   
Bas Abh Sirf Mani Mani Mani Aur Mein " 
hppy



"
hppy

subi
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 59
Join date : 2014-03-19
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: Mani Mani Mani

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-29, 21:12

sameersaagar wrote:At this rate Ishita will start singing

"Jidhar Dekhoon Mani Teri Tasveer Nazar Ati Hai 
Mani Ki Surat Mein Meri Taqdeer Nazar Aati hai
Mani Ka Saath Abh Mil Gaya, To Meri Zindhagi Ki Gadi 
Aaage Badh Zayegi   
Bas Abh Sirf Mani Mani Mani Aur Mein " 
hppy



"
great song Sameer ..
hppy  hppy  Thumbsup  Thumbsup  
OK so Ishita continues to sing ....

aaj cute hai Mani mani mani mani mani
aur din hai kitnaa sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny
aajao humarey  beach Ravan kumar our foto IshMani ki kheech
phuti kismat hogi teri jo tuney baat na maani

Dance Dance

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

reply

Post by mayu1982 on 2014-10-30, 10:44

ROFL hpee hppy MAni ke sadma sabko laga hai..but good one...

mayu1982
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Mani Mani Mani

Post by Sponsored content Today at 06:20


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum