Latest topics

Are parents always right?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-10-29, 14:09

Hi!!

Yesterday started with Aastha being almost blackmailed to accept to stay with Kalindi and Avdoot. Kalindi was not happy that Aastha didn’t share what she was going through.. But isn’t she doing the same hiding things from Aastha?? She hasn’t yet told Aastha about Ankush.. Ajju also advices Kalindi that they will help Shlok – Aastha in their own way. Whatever she meant by that? Didn’t Kalindi just a while back say to Shlok that she trusted him then why the need to indirectly help? Was it just a lip service?

Renuka was angry with Jyoti when the latter tried to warn her about the fraud. She blames Sid to be a joru ka ghulam as he also told her that she should be careful. Does her being older mean that she have more knowledge? And what a comparison she made of accepting Jyoti with her decision of trusting unknown scheme with an unknown person.

Jaya still is trying to poison Sojal but thankfully the latter hasn’t let her in this time. I’m liking this aspect of Sojal’s change though can’t accept the fact that she forgave Varad so easily. I’m surprised Jaya is also not saying anything about it and just wants Sojal to rule the house as Anjali and Aastha are gone.

Thanks for reading me. Do share your views.

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Are parents always right?

Post by slmu on 2014-10-29, 14:51

Lovely post Ria.

Interesting points.  

I personally don't think parents are always right.  They are human too and bound to make errors. Kalindi should be offering help openly. Accepted or not it should said. Cant imagine what Ajji meant when she said in their own way. And Aastha is going to be hurt about Ankush - not his existence but that she wasn't told.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-10-29, 15:00

slmu wrote:Lovely post Ria.

Interesting points.  

I personally don't think parents are always right.  They are human too and bound to make errors. Kalindi should be offering help openly. Accepted or not it should said. Cant imagine what Ajji meant when she said in their own way. And Aastha is going to be hurt about Ankush - not his existence but that she wasn't told.
long hug Thanks Shanti..

@bold didnt get u.. but is it not indirectly hinting that they dont trust Shlok?? true Aastha will be hurt on knowing about Ankush.. I wonder if she even knows about her aayi's past.. If not then that also will hurt her...

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-29, 15:06

Maria J wrote:

Interesting points.  

long hug Thanks Shanti..

@bold didnt get u.. but is it not indirectly hinting that they dont trust Shlok?? true Aastha will be hurt on knowing about Ankush.. I wonder if she even knows about her aayi's past.. If not then that also will hurt her...

I meant about Ajju saying help them in your own way.. that's no good.. better to be open and say tell me what I can do.

Cant remember whether Aastha knows.. was she told when Kalindi wanted her to say no to the marriage because of Anjali?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-10-29, 15:10

Brilliant post Ria

Parents also act acc to the circumstances and their own characters.
so they cannot be right always...and many times they dont think from the POV of kids...the thought process changes thru generations which isnt factored in

But I have yet to see a guy like shlok in real world who thinks of his Dad as God

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-10-29, 15:13

slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:

Interesting points.  

long hug Thanks Shanti..

I meant about Ajju saying help them in your own way.. that's no good.. better to be open and say tell me what I can do.

Cant remember whether Aastha knows.. was she told when Kalindi wanted her to say no to the marriage because of Anjali?
ya Ajju's advice was totally not needed.. no I think Aastha wasnt told then..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-10-29, 15:15

zuzana wrote:Brilliant post Ria

Parents also act acc to the circumstances and their own characters.
so they cannot be right always...and many times they dont think from the POV of kids...the thought process changes thru generations which isnt factored in

But I have yet to see a guy like shlok in real world who thinks of his Dad as God
long hug Thanks Zu..

Shlok is an SP son na.. so how can he be realistic..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by srilotus on 2014-10-29, 15:54

Parents are always most concerned about their children and same goes with the children.Astha didnt let her parents know abt her condition in AM ,as she didnt want to hurt them or didnt want them to worry abt her...Similarly,Kalindi was also concerned abt Astha and said her to come with her..Any parent wud have done or said this...No parent can see their child suffering.
Parents are always not right but its their children's duty to correct them and same goes with the children too ,if they are wrong.   hpee

srilotus

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-10-30, 14:07

srilotus wrote:Parents are always most concerned about their children and same goes with the children.Astha didnt let her parents know abt her condition in AM ,as she didnt want to hurt them or didnt want them to worry abt her...Similarly,Kalindi was also concerned abt Astha and said her to come with her..Any parent wud have done or said this...No parent can see their child suffering.
Parents are always not right but its their children's duty to correct them and same goes with the children too ,if they are wrong.   hpee
Well said... hpee

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-30, 14:14

No, Most often parents are not right, they carry the weight of their own fears and insecurities and allow it to color the decisions  or sometimes they try to carry out their suppressed desires,goals through their children not realizing that perhaps their children may want something else.

But what the children have to understand is that parents do this unknowingly, thinking that they are doing it for the best of their kids. Their intention is never to harm or hurt their kid but to protect them from harm.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-10-30, 14:46

Tanthya wrote:No, Most often parents are not right, they carry the weight of their own fears and insecurities and allow it to color the decisions  or sometimes they try to carry out their suppressed desires,goals through their children not realizing that perhaps their children may want something else.

But what the children have to understand is that parents do this unknowingly, thinking that they are doing it for the best of their kids. Their intention is never to harm or hurt their kid but to protect them from harm.
true.. if only they realise it soon and change or else it is a burden on kids

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:38

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum