Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 29 october 2014 written update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 29 october 2014 written update

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-10-29, 22:09

Written update...

The episode starts...

At new bhalla house...
raman comes down searching ishu...he says what i had done with her ...i hope she didnt left...he goes out and finds mani and ishu coming in car...both of them comes out of the car...mani consoles ishu...

Raman goes to her claps...he says in midnight i am searching my wife nd she is busy with her friend...well done...ishu gives him anger look...

Ambulance comes there..and takes romi out...ishu goes to him...raman goes nd scolds him saying that again what bad u had done...ishu says he is injured dont scold him...raman says u please be silent i am talking to him...raman asks the men to take him to house...

Raman taunts ishu saying that u called ur friend...u should be thankfull of him...mani says i am leaving...ishu stops him nd holds his hand...she says y u r leaving..u helped me in hospital today...raman looks on...he says invite him on lunch na...raman takes their hands and says to ishu that u r holding his hand then y with me...mani says u r taking it wrong...ishu says u behaved like animals today with me..raman says u r behaving like that...he says everyone played with my life...mani tries ti explain him...ishu says y r u explaining to him...he will never understand...dont worry i will handle him...

Mani leaves..he is driving..he says why raman is behaving like this...both of them loves eachother then how these differences came...he reminds that raman getting jealous..he says maybe raman still have feelings for shagun...he reminds that how ashok is planing to leave shagun...mani says if he will leave her then shagun will create problems in ishu nd raman's life..nd cant see this..

In morning...
Mani comes to meet ashok..he warns him to not create problems...otherwise he will not sign contract with him..he says u tried to hurt ishu nd raman nd i cant tolerate this.... Mani talks to Ashok about Ishita. He says when you did Sarika’s plan, I stayed quiet, you played against Raman and I played for him, Raman was deserving, and coming to Shagun, you are playing games with Shagun, now its enough.
...he says deal..ashok says ok now whatever u will say will be done...he leaves..

Ashok says these raman nd ishita are creating too much problems for me...

At bhalla house...
Toshiji is tensed for romi...she talks to romi...romi says i will not marry sarika...simi says why he will marry...

Simi goes to meet sarika..she says to sarika to not create any problems in their life now...sarika says ishita madam is doing so much for your family...sarika tells her the truth of param...simi is shagun...her eyes are full of tears...

At bhalla house...
Raman says to ishu that why you made romi to marry sarika forcefully...ishu says whatever i had done for good...

At sarika's house...
Sarika tells everything about param...simi is shocked..she reminds when ishu said that param misbehaved with her.. she leaves from there crying...

She comes out and says ishita was right..param is not good...he was with ashok but he cant do this..he care for romi..she cries...
She says i need to tell raman bhai everything that ishita is helping them..

Simi is on road...
She says dont know how raman bhai will react and param said lie to me...he cant do this i need to talk to him...she calls param...she asks from him that tell me the truth that r u with ashok nd made romi run away...u r helping ashok to spoil raman bhaii...param says what r u saying..nothing like that...everyone can fool u...dont trust them...simi says yeah everyone can fool but this time u need to say truth...last time when u brought money from shagun i trusted u but not now...param says i am working at ashok's office i dont know what are his plans...he asked me to do so...so i thoght it might be goos for romi...how can i know what he is planning by sitting here...but u r changed simi u became rude nd dont trust me...simi says i trust u...they cuts the call...simi says everytime u cant be right param ji...but now i need to tell this to bhai that ashokwas behind all this...

At bhalla house...
raman says to ishu that still u didnt gave my answer...ishu says i dont want to talk with u..she leaves..he follows him saying her name..he says whats wrong with you...they finds shagun standing at door...they are shocked...shagun says sorry for disturbing..she says mihir told me that your house is burned but its good that at least u guys have home to stay...she says by the way i came here to tell u something its a good news...as my marriage with ashok is after six days..he wants to get married to me as soon as possible...
Raman and ishita looks at her..
Screen freezes on their faces..

Precap:- Simi tells everything to raman...raman says why you didnt told this to me before...simi says i didnt know it but ishita and abhimanyu were the one who is behind saving your asian business position...they made ashok plans to fail..raman is shocked to hear the truth...

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 29 october 2014 written update

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-29, 22:11

thank you for the beautiful  WU jenny 
long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-29, 22:11

Thankoooooooooooo  long hug long hug long hug

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by gk on 2014-10-29, 22:12

At least one thing simmi has done good by telling truth about ishita to raman, finally ekta made her character postive

gk
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-29, 22:13

gk wrote:At least one thing simmi has done good by telling truth about ishita to raman, finally ekta made her character postive
I agree yaar 
Thumbsup Thumbsup

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-29, 22:15

Thanks Jenny long hug

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-10-29, 22:17

Fantastic written update Jenny .... I won't get to watch today's epi and your writing is all I have to go by ... Hugs

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-29, 22:19

gk wrote:At least one thing simmi has done good by telling truth about ishita to raman, finally ekta made her character postive

Does that mean tht ROmi will turn grey?? I was enjoying the positive Romi full of fun n masti

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-10-29, 22:20

My pleasure girls

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-10-29, 22:22

Thanks Jenny!  long hug

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-29, 22:23

cutie pai :-) wrote:My pleasure girls

I love reading you Jenny
long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-10-29, 22:43

Woohoo Jenny update and YHM magic! Party1 Thankoos Jenny..love ya! long hug

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-10-29, 22:50

Thanks for appreciating my wu girls...
u guys give so much love na that i never wishes going anywhere else...its best place i ever found

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-10-29, 22:53

cutie pai :-) wrote:Thanks for appreciating my wu girls...
u guys give so much love na that i never wishes going anywhere else...its best place i ever found

Saath nibhaana saathiya ... long hug hppy sorry it applies here Kiss

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-10-29, 23:01

Shegarf71 wrote:

hehe yeah

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-10-29, 23:38

cutie pai :-) wrote:
Shegarf71 wrote:

hehe yeah
Group hug!  long hughug1
Frnds chatting

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-30, 00:19

hooked wrote:
Shegarf71 wrote:

hehe yeah
Group hug!  long hughug1
Frnds chatting

Groip hugs
Group Hug Group Hug Kiss long hug long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-10-30, 05:07

hooked wrote:
Shegarf71 wrote:

hehe yeah
Group hug!  long hughug1
Frnds chatting

long hug Group Hug

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-30, 13:08

Finally saw the episode. I felt Ishu let her ego in when she didnt let Mani go nor explained to Raman. Sure he wouldn't have listened at that point, but once it becomes clear, he might grovel a bit more.

Simmi, she doesn't usually believe the truth shoved in the face.. was rather surprised that she believed it so quickly yesterday. Still in love with her Param ji though.

Mani.. was on the right track saying Ishra are in love with each other.. and then suddenly decides that Raman is in love with Shagun and proceeds to blackmail Ashok.. go figure hppy

Shagun.. gosh that woman needs a wake up call..she actually thinks both Raman and Ashok are in love with her ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:27

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum