Latest topics

Humsafars: Intriguing Plot underway

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Humsafars: Intriguing Plot underway

Post by pollyanna on 2014-10-30, 11:55

Hello my Humsafars  long hug

This week has been a remarkable one, story has got traction in the real big way both as far as Sahir-Arzoo salsa or Alvira--KA tango is concerned. Isnt it?  hppy

Lets see the new developments in SaAz relationship --We saw them having a detailed conversation where in Sahir got a glimpse of Arzoo's dreams and daring baaz actions, also her khuddari attitude and ease with which she says sorry and thank you.her honesty, saadgi,innocence and determination to follow truth is making him pause and give a little more attention to this lucknowi patakha. That was the only reason why he gave her a chance to prove herself in the locha- e- jannat design. 

As was expected, Zara will be the weakest link in Arzoo's household, she has chosen Anam as her role model and now Anam will make maximum use of Zara against Arzoo.

Thankfully Zaki has caught on the lies and ill intentions of Anam and now he has become an active player in the race towards VP post, after all he has to prove himself in front of his ammi and also to protect his bhai ki amanat--jahan ara.

The faceoff between KA-Alvira is on a fast track mode, both challenging each other and the issue is Arzoo-Sahir nikaah.

Yesterday we got one more pehlu of the truth/raaz--there is some dark past wrt Sahir, KA vowed to keep it secret forever and if Arzoo gets to know about it, she will hate Sahir and will never agree to marry him. There is one lawyer , Ansari who knows what transpired in the past  and KA has played her game, asking him to send some papers to Chowdhary's House. Will Alvira trump KA in this track?

Nausheen, the righteous woman who doesnt want to compromise on her self respect is worried about finding a new place to stay in Mumbai which will be definitely exploited by her ex hubby for his own gains.

As per spoiler, Anam will give 1 lakh rupees to Zara for the dupatta, Will Arzoo be able to prove herself or is it possible that the envelop will come into play?

Ur views? 


  • Loved Sahir's smile at designerbaaz and shocked expression for a moment when he thought that she called him jhumroo.
  • Zaki BG tune and his hand gestures are just awesome---kya devar-bhabhi jodi hai...ekdum mast Wink 
  • The scene when Sahir is unable to put a design on paper , while Arzoo does it effortlessly...loved the focus of colour pencils :) 

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars: Intriguing Plot underway

Post by trintring on 2014-10-30, 12:54

I actually liked the Alvira-KA confrontation scenes in the last 2 epis more that the whole design fiasco. Lots of meaningful dialogues and allusions to some big secret. 

Is Anam actually a designer at all? cause seems like she's been just copying or paying other people to do her work. And specially after last fiasco with the Milan designs Sahir should smart up to her antics. 

From the first few epis it was obvious that Zara will create problems for Arzoo n the family and its started. The girl is so naive and blind in her ambition of becoming a model. 

Me too loved the Zaki-Anam scene as well. Looks like he has finally decided to do something rather than flirting around. his main job should be to hire his own lackeys to find out what Anam is up to.

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 982
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars: Intriguing Plot underway

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-30, 13:35

What has surprised me is the level of improvement in Shivya from the immobile , non moving , expressionless face of frst episode to the changing faces/reactions of y'days episode..from  lost look to relief to hope, to challenge, that Yay!! I got my chance to take a shot expression during that design chorified scene was very good..Harshad should begin to diverse his move, the constant pouting, lip biting is beginning to get routine..

Anam has proved her point, we accept she is a model ..now can we see her in a regular clothing that a model wears when she is not strutting on the ramp pls..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars: Intriguing Plot underway

Post by trintring on 2014-10-30, 14:11

Tanthya wrote:What has surprised me is the level of improvement in Shivya from the immobile , non moving , expressionless face of frst episode to the changing faces/reactions of y'days episode..from  lost look to relief to hope, to challenge, that Yay!! I got my chance to take a shot expression during that design chorified scene was very good..Harshad should begin to diverse his move, the constant pouting, lip biting is beginning to get routine..

Anam has proved her point, we accept she is a model ..now can we see her in a regular clothing that a model wears when she is not strutting on the ramp pls..
Yup Sathu... the girl has improved... if only her costumes could improve as well...

I have stopped complaining about Anam.. truth be told they don't look classy and actually looks cheap...

Speaking of classy... Alvira's got the best costumes of the lot... appropriate, sophisticated and something that a wealthy person would wear...

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 982
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars: Intriguing Plot underway

Post by candy on 2014-10-30, 14:32

More than KA-Alvira face off I liked zaki-Anam's .. When the little bro is enough clever to know abt Anam.. How come a clever businessman sahir is not aware.. I need some scenes in future where sahir should say to Anam tat he knew wat she is capable of ..

Believing a design what she brings as hers is not acceptable.. And zaki 's open challenge is good. Lets see if he helps Arzoo this time in this design drama.

KA - alvira is interesting but coz of KA am losing interest to watch them..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars: Intriguing Plot underway

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-30, 14:45

trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:What has surprised me is the level of improvement in Shivya from the immobile , non moving , expressionless face of frst episode to the changing faces/reactions of y'days episode..from  lost look to relief to hope, to challenge, that Yay!! I got my chance to take a shot expression during that design chorified scene was very good..Harshad should begin to diverse his move, the constant pouting, lip biting is beginning to get routine..

Anam has proved her point, we accept she is a model ..now can we see her in a regular clothing that a model wears when she is not strutting on the ramp pls..
Yup Sathu... the girl has improved... if only her costumes could improve as well...

I have stopped complaining about Anam.. truth be told they don't look classy and actually looks cheap...

Speaking of classy... Alvira's got the best costumes of the lot... appropriate, sophisticated and something that a wealthy person would wear...

I do not look below, just fix my eyes on her neck embroidery which is quite simple and elegant

They are not classy esp when  the frontal end is pulled down to rest just above her V point.

Alvira, Nausheen  are good too

but  the best one is Ashrafi..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars: Intriguing Plot underway

Post by pollyanna on 2014-10-30, 16:14

trintring wrote:I actually liked the Alvira-KA confrontation scenes in the last 2 epis more that the whole design fiasco. Lots of meaningful dialogues and allusions to some big secret. 

Is Anam actually a designer at all? cause seems like she's been just copying or paying other people to do her work. And specially after last fiasco with the Milan designs Sahir should smart up to her antics. 

From the first few epis it was obvious that Zara will create problems for Arzoo n the family and its started. The girl is so naive and blind in her ambition of becoming a model. 

Me too loved the Zaki-Anam scene as well. Looks like he has finally decided to do something rather than flirting around. his main job should be to hire his own lackeys to find out what Anam is up to.

yup Trin...Zara ki toh main  Bang but its an important link too......

I hope Sahir uses his mind too and not just brush off Arzoo's failure to prove herself which will defo happen....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars: Intriguing Plot underway

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-30, 16:18

pollyanna wrote:
trintring wrote:I actually liked the Alvira-KA confrontation scenes in the last 2 epis more that the whole design fiasco. Lots of meaningful dialogues and allusions to some big secret. 

Is Anam actually a designer at all? cause seems like she's been just copying or paying other people to do her work. And specially after last fiasco with the Milan designs Sahir should smart up to her antics. 

From the first few epis it was obvious that Zara will create problems for Arzoo n the family and its started. The girl is so naive and blind in her ambition of becoming a model. 

Me too loved the Zaki-Anam scene as well. Looks like he has finally decided to do something rather than flirting around. his main job should be to hire his own lackeys to find out what Anam is up to.

yup Trin...Zara ki toh main  Bang but its an important link too......

I hope Sahir uses his mind too and not just brush off Arzoo's failure to prove herself which will defo happen....

There is still the envelope  , My darling..

Plus don't forget.. that IV..what happens.. Arzoo climbs up the stairs  of success following Sahir.. So chill maar hpee and settle urself fr a subtle romance

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars: Intriguing Plot underway

Post by pollyanna on 2014-10-30, 16:19

Tanthya wrote:What has surprised me is the level of improvement in Shivya from the immobile , non moving , expressionless face of frst episode to the changing faces/reactions of y'days episode..from  lost look to relief to hope, to challenge, that Yay!! I got my chance to take a shot expression during that design chorified scene was very good..Harshad should begin to diverse his move, the constant pouting, lip biting is beginning to get routine..

Anam has proved her point, we accept she is a model ..now can we see her in a regular clothing that a model wears when she is not strutting on the ramp pls..

Oh yes....Shivya has improved leaps and bounds....her breakdown scene when ammi was not well in Lucknow was superb!!! she is learning to use the mark and pauses .....she told in an interview that even when she is not shooting, she watches HC how he prepares and executes the scenes......

Yes Sahir has to behave in an upright manner....guess for few more days, hopefully a month......and then they will focus on his back story and he will go for shave and a new Sahir.....hopefully......

Dont make me start on Anam....yday...the gap between her navel and the skirt/lower was just too much....it looked more of S**t than a model......creatives should note that, pronto....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars: Intriguing Plot underway

Post by pollyanna on 2014-10-30, 16:23

candy wrote: More than KA-Alvira face off I liked zaki-Anam's .. When the little bro is enough clever to know abt Anam.. How come a clever businessman sahir is not aware..  I need some scenes in future where sahir should say to Anam tat he knew wat she is capable of ..

Believing a design what she brings as hers is not acceptable.. And zaki 's open challenge is good. Lets see if he helps Arzoo this time in this design drama.

KA - alvira is interesting but coz of KA am losing interest to watch them..

Hey Candy...Zaki was top notch.....agree...his challenge is ekdum takkar wala with Alvira's 

My rational to Sahir's yday acts is --he knows Anam for a longer time than an intern Arzoo.....she has defo proved her ability in the past so as to get into his good books.....but when he caught her Milan designs...she too got an earful.....

SO with Arzoo too, he cant be biased and has to give her oppo to prove herself...any managerwill do that....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars: Intriguing Plot underway

Post by pollyanna on 2014-10-30, 16:25

Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
trintring wrote:I actually liked the Alvira-KA confrontation scenes in the last 2 epis more that the whole design fiasco. Lots of meaningful dialogues and allusions to some big secret. 

Is Anam actually a designer at all? cause seems like she's been just copying or paying other people to do her work. And specially after last fiasco with the Milan designs Sahir should smart up to her antics. 

From the first few epis it was obvious that Zara will create problems for Arzoo n the family and its started. The girl is so naive and blind in her ambition of becoming a model. 

Me too loved the Zaki-Anam scene as well. Looks like he has finally decided to do something rather than flirting around. his main job should be to hire his own lackeys to find out what Anam is up to.

yup Trin...Zara ki toh main  Bang but its an important link too......

I hope Sahir uses his mind too and not just brush off Arzoo's failure to prove herself which will defo happen....

There is still the envelope  , My darling..

Plus don't forget.. that IV..what happens.. Arzoo climbs up the stairs  of success following Sahir.. So chill maar hpee and settle urself fr a subtle romance


Yes , yes.....that envelop will not go waste   hppy Starry Love

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars: Intriguing Plot underway

Post by pollyanna on 2014-10-30, 16:26

Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:What has surprised me is the level of improvement in Shivya from the immobile , non moving , expressionless face of frst episode to the changing faces/reactions of y'days episode..from  lost look to relief to hope, to challenge, that Yay!! I got my chance to take a shot expression during that design chorified scene was very good..Harshad should begin to diverse his move, the constant pouting, lip biting is beginning to get routine..

Anam has proved her point, we accept she is a model ..now can we see her in a regular clothing that a model wears when she is not strutting on the ramp pls..
Yup Sathu... the girl has improved... if only her costumes could improve as well...

I have stopped complaining about Anam.. truth be told they don't look classy and actually looks cheap...

Speaking of classy... Alvira's got the best costumes of the lot... appropriate, sophisticated and something that a wealthy person would wear...

I do not look below, just fix my eyes on her neck embroidery which is quite simple and elegant

They are not classy esp when  the frontal end is pulled down to rest just above her V point.

Alvira, Nausheen  are good too

but  the best one is Ashrafi..

I am so eager to see how is he going to play cupid...... Dance

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars: Intriguing Plot underway

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-30, 16:37

pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:What has surprised me is the level of improvement in Shivya from the immobile , non moving , expressionless face of frst episode to the changing faces/reactions of y'days episode..from  lost look to relief to hope, to challenge, that Yay!! I got my chance to take a shot expression during that design chorified scene was very good..Harshad should begin to diverse his move, the constant pouting, lip biting is beginning to get routine..

Anam has proved her point, we accept she is a model ..now can we see her in a regular clothing that a model wears when she is not strutting on the ramp pls..

Oh yes....Shivya has improved leaps and bounds....her breakdown scene when ammi was not well in Lucknow was superb!!! she is learning to use the mark and pauses .....she told in an interview that even when she is not shooting, she watches HC how he prepares and executes the scenes......

Yes Sahir has to behave in an upright manner....guess for few more days, hopefully a month......and then they will focus on his back story and he will go for shave and a new Sahir.....hopefully......

Dont make me start on Anam....yday...the gap between her navel and the skirt/lower was just too much....it looked more of S**t than a model......creatives should note that, pronto....

Yes, I watched tht IV, HC was quite surprised to hear tht ..But I felt tht she was more comfy with Sehban than HC..Hope she gets comfy with HC too or atleast learns to compartmentalize n not be awed by his acting prowess.

It is not his behavior , Pallo.. I meant the acting..a bit of variations will do wonders instead of he turning monotonous.

I agree.. and tht too the damn camera was fixated in showing the lower frontal ..it was very cheap ..either she switch to western or go for elegance/Stylish..I haven't seen any former models dressing like that off ramp.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars: Intriguing Plot underway

Post by pollyanna on 2014-10-30, 16:54

Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:What has surprised me is the level of improvement in Shivya from the immobile , non moving , expressionless face of frst episode to the changing faces/reactions of y'days episode..from  lost look to relief to hope, to challenge, that Yay!! I got my chance to take a shot expression during that design chorified scene was very good..Harshad should begin to diverse his move, the constant pouting, lip biting is beginning to get routine..

Anam has proved her point, we accept she is a model ..now can we see her in a regular clothing that a model wears when she is not strutting on the ramp pls..

Oh yes....Shivya has improved leaps and bounds....her breakdown scene when ammi was not well in Lucknow was superb!!! she is learning to use the mark and pauses .....she told in an interview that even when she is not shooting, she watches HC how he prepares and executes the scenes......

Yes Sahir has to behave in an upright manner....guess for few more days, hopefully a month......and then they will focus on his back story and he will go for shave and a new Sahir.....hopefully......

Dont make me start on Anam....yday...the gap between her navel and the skirt/lower was just too much....it looked more of S**t than a model......creatives should note that, pronto....

Yes, I watched tht IV, HC was quite surprised to hear tht ..But I felt tht she was more comfy with Sehban than HC..Hope she gets comfy with HC too or atleast learns to compartmentalize n not be awed by his acting prowess.

It is not his behavior , Pallo.. I meant the acting..a bit of variations will do wonders instead of he turning monotonous.

I agree.. and tht too the damn camera was fixated in showing the lower frontal ..it was very cheap ..either she switch to western or go for elegance/Stylish..I haven't seen any former models dressing like that off ramp.

Yeah...thoda variations laani chahiye.......agreed about HC.....

I just dont want Anam to wear such stupid clothes.......its unrealistic....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars: Intriguing Plot underway

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-30, 17:00

pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:What has surprised me is the level of improvement in Shivya from the immobile , non moving , expressionless face of frst episode to the changing faces/reactions of y'days episode..from  lost look to relief to hope, to challenge, that Yay!! I got my chance to take a shot expression during that design chorified scene was very good..Harshad should begin to diverse his move, the constant pouting, lip biting is beginning to get routine..

Anam has proved her point, we accept she is a model ..now can we see her in a regular clothing that a model wears when she is not strutting on the ramp pls..

Oh yes....Shivya has improved leaps and bounds....her breakdown scene when ammi was not well in Lucknow was superb!!! she is learning to use the mark and pauses .....she told in an interview that even when she is not shooting, she watches HC how he prepares and executes the scenes......

Yes Sahir has to behave in an upright manner....guess for few more days, hopefully a month......and then they will focus on his back story and he will go for shave and a new Sahir.....hopefully......

Dont make me start on Anam....yday...the gap between her navel and the skirt/lower was just too much....it looked more of S**t than a model......creatives should note that, pronto....

Yes, I watched tht IV, HC was quite surprised to hear tht ..But I felt tht she was more comfy with Sehban than HC..Hope she gets comfy with HC too or atleast learns to compartmentalize n not be awed by his acting prowess.

It is not his behavior , Pallo.. I meant the acting..a bit of variations will do wonders instead of he turning monotonous.

I agree.. and tht too the damn camera was fixated in showing the lower frontal ..it was very cheap ..either she switch to western or go for elegance/Stylish..I haven't seen any former models dressing like that off ramp.

Yeah...thoda variations laani chahiye.......agreed about HC.....

I just dont want Anam to wear such stupid clothes.......its unrealistic....

Absly agree..I have not seen any household as poor as Chaudhrys, they stitch the bits and pieces discarded from their dukkan and pass it off as a mod, stylish costume..

I liked the involuntary start of surprise that Farah gives when she comes to know that Nausheen has landed up in Mumbai..Wanted to trouble Nausheen and  now she brought tons of insecurity muft main..

Plus m waiting for the moment when Arzoo will come to know the truth about the house.. Loved that silent interaction between Nausheen and Dadi when they express their wish to stay on in Mumbai ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars: Intriguing Plot underway

Post by pollyanna on 2014-10-30, 17:06

Sathu...actually ther ar so many players in this story....kiska raaz...aur kaun sa raaz pehle aayega......and then BOOM!!! 

Arzoo's dad identity in front of Sahir
Sahir's factory torching to Arzoo
Beghar in lucknow status to Arzoo

KA,Alvira plan to Arzoo and Sahir
Sahir's past to Arzoo

Anam's plan against Arzoo to Sahir

Farah-Shahyar plans to Arzoo and family AND Sahir

Yeah....those subtle exchanges were nicely done...that farah actress is also good....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars: Intriguing Plot underway

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-30, 17:26

pollyanna wrote:Sathu...actually ther ar so many players in this story....kiska raaz...aur kaun sa raaz pehle aayega......and then BOOM!!! 

Arzoo's dad identity in front of Sahir
Sahir's factory torching to Arzoo
Beghar in lucknow status to Arzoo

KA,Alvira plan to Arzoo and Sahir
Sahir's past to Arzoo

Anam's plan against Arzoo to Sahir

Farah-Shahyar plans to Arzoo and family AND Sahir

Yeah....those subtle exchanges were nicely done...that farah actress is also good....

Right now, the story is poised in such a way that each and every character have a story to tell but will 4L manage to tell the story or do their trademark harakiri..we got to wait and see..

I agree..and Farah actress is goodlooking in a clever, cunning way while Nausheen is goodlooking in simple, dignified way.. the contrasts between the two has been brought out well in their faces/attitude too.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars: Intriguing Plot underway

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-10-30, 21:38

Wonderful review pallo ... I'm enjoying anams clothing .. Wondering what she will wear in winter hppy

Sahir's frustration in not being able to produce and carefree Arzoo drawing away... Was a beautiful scene ...

I like the assertive Shivya ... She really exudes innocence ( as Arzoo) too ...I Don't know anything about mark and pause ... Still feel her acting is still subpar ... BUT somehow she has embodied an innocence and naiveté in Arzoo that is beyond any question ... When saheer smile at her, we all smile too..her honest confession ( about being top designer) to quirky lingo ( jhumroo, ___ baz at the end of everything)...Allah knows they have all made a mark on the viewers. Thumbsup

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars: Intriguing Plot underway

Post by riyya6 on 2014-10-31, 05:37

... Anam clothing.... I have to agree on that... why is she roaming with clothes like that.....

Arzoo- eye make up ..... I do find it weird & thick n the color Rolling Eyes ... Her clothes..... ufff if anam shows off this girl close off... she kind of look fat/ flabby with giant siza pants.... ufff.....

Sahir... this guy is cute + handsome... why oh why the beard n hair is like that...... ufffff.....

Zaki: Perfect... love this guy & his character......

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4024
Join date : 2013-02-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars: Intriguing Plot underway

Post by trintring on 2014-10-31, 06:01

riyya6 wrote:... Anam clothing.... I have to agree on that... why is she roaming with clothes like that.....

Arzoo- eye make up ..... I do find it weird & thick n the color Rolling Eyes ... Her clothes..... ufff if anam shows off this girl close off... she kind of look fat/ flabby with giant siza pants.... ufff.....

Sahir... this guy is cute + handsome... why oh why the beard n hair is like that...... ufffff.....

Zaki: Perfect... love this guy & his character......

Riyya jaan long hug

here we are again watching another 4L show.... we never learn do we?

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 982
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars: Intriguing Plot underway

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-31, 15:08

riyya6 wrote:... Anam clothing.... I have to agree on that... why is she roaming with clothes like that.....

Arzoo- eye make up ..... I do find it weird & thick n the color Rolling Eyes ... Her clothes..... ufff if anam shows off this girl close off... she kind of look fat/ flabby with giant siza pants.... ufff.....

Sahir... this guy is cute + handsome... why oh why the beard n hair is like that...... ufffff.....

Zaki: Perfect... love this guy & his character......

Riyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Jaaaan long hug

Thats the tragedy..Shivya the girl who plays Arzoo has quite a good figure and is slim without being skinny..and they have given this inflated helium ballons to her that makes her as if a big pumpkin is rolling around..

agree with the rest plus Sahir has to put on a bit of weight

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars: Intriguing Plot underway

Post by pollyanna on 2014-10-31, 15:20

Shesherkobita wrote:Wonderful review pallo ... I'm enjoying anams clothing .. Wondering what she will wear in winter hppy

Sahir's frustration in not being able to produce and carefree Arzoo drawing away... Was a beautiful scene ...

I like the assertive Shivya ... She really exudes innocence ( as Arzoo) too ...I Don't know  anything about mark and pause ... Still feel her acting is still subpar ... BUT somehow she has embodied an innocence and naiveté in Arzoo that is beyond any question ... When saheer smile at her, we all smile too..her honest confession ( about being top designer) to quirky lingo ( jhumroo, ___ baz at the end of everything)...Allah knows they have all made a mark on the viewers. Thumbsup

Thanks Sabi :)  I am liking Shivya, and hopefully she will adhere to Dadi's advice not to be so gullible...as she has started showing that trait from yday's epi

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars: Intriguing Plot underway

Post by pollyanna on 2014-10-31, 15:21

riyya6 wrote:... Anam clothing.... I have to agree on that... why is she roaming with clothes like that.....

Arzoo- eye make up ..... I do find it weird & thick n the color Rolling Eyes ... Her clothes..... ufff if anam shows off this girl close off... she kind of look fat/ flabby with giant siza pants.... ufff.....

Sahir... this guy is cute + handsome... why oh why the beard n hair is like that...... ufffff.....

Zaki: Perfect... love this guy & his character......

Hey Riyya..welcome to HS forum..... long hug

looking forward to read u more here :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars: Intriguing Plot underway

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:41


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum