Latest topics

TOI:Anita Hassanandani Reddy back in the second season of Fanaah

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TOI:Anita Hassanandani Reddy back in the second season of Fanaah

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-30, 13:16

Anita Hassanandani Reddy will be back in the second season of Fanaah and her entry will soon go on air. Anita, who played a witch in the first season of the TV show, will be seen playing a medical intern in the second season and her character will start off on a positive note, but there will be a mystery that will be unveiled later, says a source. 

Anita told us, "It's a very different from my character, Preet, in the first season. Preet was overdressed and wore loud makeup, but my character Yamini's look in this season is simple, and I will be seen wearing Indo-westerns." Anita shared that it was a surprise when she got to know that she will be part of the second season.

"It was a pleasant surprise. Doing two shows is really difficult. I am also busy with Ye Hai Mohabbatein and when I was doing the first season of Fanaah, it was a tightrope walk. I had given up hope of being part of second season, but after a couple of meetings, it was sorted. The sets of this season of Fanaah and Ye Hai Mohabbatein are in close proximity, so I save on a lot of commute time. The first season of Fanaah was being shot in Madh Island and it would take me two hours to reach there, but now it's easy as the show is thrice a week and the sets are not far," she added.

The actress also confessed that she is currently in the best phase of her career, as she is getting to do roles with many shades. "I have seen good phases in my career, but I feel that this is like the best time in my career."

Anita, who got married to beau Rohit Reddy, last year, also celebrated her first wedding anniversary this year. "I didn't even realise it's been a year since I got married. We both have been quite busy in the last one year. Rohit is a workaholic and pushes me to work hard. He is quite supportive of my schedules. It's on weekends that we get to spend some time together as it's his off and I try to wrap up my shoots early," she told us.

Anita recently bought a team in the BCL (Box Cricket League) along with actor Shiv Pandit and her husband. "Like every Indian, I love cricket and I am a huge fan of Sachin Tendulkar. Thankfully, the responsibilities for managing the team are divided between the three of us and I am enjoying it."

Saloni Bhatia,TNN | Oct 30, 2014, 12.00 AM IST

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum