Latest topics

End of Agnihotri fame?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

End of Agnihotri fame?

Post by Maria J on 2014-10-30, 14:42

End of Agnihotri fame?

Hi!!

NA always used to rely on Shlok. Varad was totally neglected by NA. Though the reason is not clear for his partiality is not told.  One reason could be that Shlok is brighter than Varad and smarter than Varad.
Yesterday’s episode did show how despite being from such a powerful family Varad couldn’t help in keeping the news secret from the papers. From the way his decision was overridden it was obvious that he wasn’t that influential. Or is it that the name of Agnihotri is also dropping now that Shlok isn’t there to maintain it.
I’m surprised that NA accepted his mistake though of course it is of no use now as Shlok has moved on and will not forgive so easily. And shouldn’t. Even though Anjali and Aastha are being magnanimous he shouldn’t.
Shlok and Aastha being given Shagun for Diwali…. So this is the apne tareeke se of Ajju. Smart women!! Shlok and Aastha have accepted it too. So now they do have some money to survive. So now lets see front front how Shlok multiplies it and becomes a successful man ie without the help of his Agnihotri tag.  Can’t say self – made as he has got help from Aastha’s parents.

Thanks for reading me. Do share your views. 

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: End of Agnihotri fame?

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-10-30, 20:05

I'm glad they are trying to survive on their own .... A well thought out track ...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-10-30, 20:18

I think Varad knew how NA was to some extent..he didnt have blind love to his dad like shlok thts the reason NA preferred shlok to Varad

what aashta anjali forgave him Shocked Bang Bang Bang

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-10-30, 20:39

zuzana wrote:I think Varad knew how NA was to some extent..he didnt have blind love to his dad like shlok thts the reason NA preferred shlok to Varad

Zu thts possible.. but Varad doesnt seem so intelligent to realise NA's reality..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-10-30, 20:52

Maria J wrote:
zuzana wrote:I think Varad knew how NA was to some extent..he didnt have blind love to his dad like shlok thts the reason NA preferred shlok to Varad

Zu thts possible.. but Varad doesnt seem so intelligent to realise NA's reality..

but he is not as stupid or blind as shlok also ....he didnt stone worship his dad ..ofcourse havent seen the show much so dont know much of his character

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-10-31, 10:54

zuzana wrote:
Maria J wrote:

but he is not as stupid or blind  as shlok also ....he didnt stone worship his dad ..ofcourse havent seen the show much so dont know much of his character
true he never worshiped NA.. but he was weird recently and wanted his wife to accept his mistress like his mistress accepted his wife Bang Bang ... so cant say he is any better  hppy

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2014-10-31, 16:55

I am only curious to see as to how Shlok builds his own identity...:)

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:39

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum