Latest topics

Smell the love in MATSH and ditch-cuss

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Smell the love in MATSH and ditch-cuss

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-10-30, 16:46

So I watched another episode ... And I must say, I got intrigued by the story .... What papers did the lawyer show RV ? Why does Ishani think that RV will hurt them somehow... study

What is the secret of the kangan ! scratch

The Baa seemed more scrary than most villains ... Superb casting for Baa. Scared

Rithika seems like the most understanding, level headed person so far ....it will be interesting to see her transformation into negative character... She is bound to end up with Chirac .... Otherwise the mehendi soothsaying prophecy wont come true  Twisted Evil

"Some marks never erase" ...says Rithika ( cos ishani accidentally smeared mehendi on RVs sherwani)
" but clothes can always be changed' says RV ..... Touchdown on symbolic dialogue  cheers

RV can literally smell when Ishani is near him, now that's what I call love , a new definition of Hawa ka jhoka Thumbsup

BTW, did you notice the fancy inner lining of that hideous yellow sherwani ! It's leopard printed   Rolling Eyes yeah Let's not go into symbolism of RV's character through this ... All cool on the surface, but a leopard inside ... I doubt the CVs were thinking in details

Dimaag main chap Gaya ; baaa with death stares and eye catching glittery jewelry lazee

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Smell the love in MATSH and ditch-cuss

Post by pollyanna on 2014-10-30, 17:19

Dunno head or tail about this show sabi...but who cares!!! ur post...OMG!!!  hppy hppy hppy hppy

smell love :P 

leopard print kurta with sherwani...hey bhagwan....lolzzzz

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-30, 19:01

Awesome post Sabi

Leopard print inner lining sherwani Shocked

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-10-30, 20:20

Ha haha.. ROFL Sabi .. love your title. . Smell the love., my goodness, when he told "Ladies Perfume" as the reason i thought Wat the.. hppy so he said he could smell..

was there a leopard design..??? since he was wearing Yellow.. Yellow.., i dint look him too much..

Baa is enough scary.. she had hurted Disha with agar bathi * just like Psycho husband torturing wife with cigarettes in old movies *

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-10-30, 20:27

candy wrote: Ha haha.. ROFL Sabi .. love your title. . Smell the love., my goodness, when he told "Ladies Perfume" as the reason i thought Wat the.. hppy so he said he could smell..  

was there a leopard design..??? since he was wearing Yellow.. Yellow.., i dint look him too much..

Baa is enough scary.. she had hurted Disha with agar bathi * just like Psycho husband torturing wife with cigarettes  in old movies *

I didn't see the prints till he fell down with ishani ... I mean why bother with fancy leopard prints as inner lining of sherwani ! scratch unless until they wanted to convey some message but the message got lost ... Maybe it's just fashion ... Which I have no clue about hppy

I actually liked that he can smell her perfume and know it's her ... It validates my belief that arnav could smell Khushi's chamkilli coconut oil on her hair hppy some scientific reason for MEhsoos hpee

Baa is like a mafia gang leader, eh! The show is quite interesting or maybe candy baisa is maiking it interesting for me long hug

Last edited by Shesherkobita on 2014-10-30, 21:07; edited 1 time in total

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-10-30, 20:48

yeah Sabi.. i saw the edit now.. though i watched i dint notice.. hppy

you watch it keenly yaar.. symbolism through dress !! good one.. lets see if they do so..

RV and Ishani grew up together. they knew each other since six years old.. even then, ishani doesnt trust him but trusts her flirt fiance..

you brought Arnav here.. Heart love you.. am gonna watch his Vm's tonight again.

Glad to know tat our chat keeps your interest alive, yay !! lets enjoy ..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-30, 22:09

the start of that sangeet was bad u want to diss each other wit the lyrics go for0it but b clever that wasn't it...then wat guests applaud the insults like it compliments? if ishani would open her eyes then the song chiraag danced to would tell u everything about his character!!! but blind is she...rv was shown looking so besotted wit ritika but he is meant to love ishani u could not tell on that performance...

so it was her perfume that gave it away at least he didn't say smell of mehndi...however anyone wearing that much everyone around should have fainted...like skunk smell...

ishani thinks rv has come back for revenge...

kangan will b to do wit ishani father...

baa is a villain... and can play it well...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-11-01, 08:51

smell the love ... new definition to love hppy hppy

leopard printed sherwani hppy ...leads always get the weirdest dress

Baa is menacing ...Ishaani is stupid....I loved the bangle hppy

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-11-01, 08:53

sarra0 wrote:the start of that sangeet was bad u want to diss each other wit the lyrics go for0it but b clever that wasn't it...then wat guests applaud the insults like it compliments? if ishani would open her eyes then the song chiraag danced to would tell u everything about his character!!! but blind is she...rv was shown looking so besotted wit ritika but he is meant to love ishani u could not tell on that performance...

so it was her perfume that gave it away at least he didn't say smell of mehndi...however anyone wearing that much everyone around should have fainted...like skunk smell...

sarra right good point...why was RV behaving like love sick puppy with hrithika....he was supposed to be madly in love with ishaani...neither is he portraying his sadness at getting married ..weird confused

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-03, 05:38

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:the start of that sangeet was bad u want to diss each other wit the lyrics go for0it but b clever that wasn't it...then wat guests applaud the insults like it compliments? if ishani would open her eyes then the song chiraag danced to would tell u everything about his character!!! but blind is she...rv was shown looking so besotted wit ritika but he is meant to love ishani u could not tell on that performance...

sarra right good point...why was RV behaving like love sick puppy with hrithika....he was supposed to be madly in love with ishaani...neither is he portraying his sadness at getting married ..weird confused
hppy hppy they can't win...if RV had looked at ishani thru the performance then v would have said how rude, not wat he should b doing...but there should b a happy medium...he is not unhappy he is getting married...he is keeping his promise to ishani, he has also told rithika the truth about never being able to loveher...win win for him...even if not logic

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:34

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum