Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 30 october 2014 written update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 30 october 2014 written update

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-10-30, 18:51

Written update....

The episode starts...
At raman's office....
Raman says to simi that if this was the matter u could tell me before....Simi tells everything to raman...raman says why you didnt told this to me before...simi says i didnt know it but ishita and abhimanyu were the one who is behind saving your asian business position...they made ashok plans to fail..raman is shocked to hear the truth...he says ishita was behind all this....

Mihika isoffice...
she was ready to leave with mihir...one of her friends comes nd her top gets dirty bu mistake...her friend says sorry to her.....mihika says i needed to go but dont worry i will change it...she goes to change in office room...ashok enters in room by key...mihika is shocked he watxhes her...she says how u entered...he gets close to her...she says what are you doing...he says now i need to marry shagun as mani is forcing me now i have no other way than marrying her...mihika says its good na...he movesclose to her.....she throws him away nd wears her top nd leaves....
ashok says these girls cant do anything easily...

mihika comes out....
shagun says i saw everything...mihika is shocked...shagun says u guys r doing so much for my wedding...ashok comes out...shagun hugs him...mihika looks on angrily...shagun says we will go on drive...nd i will drive...

Raman is in his car...
he reminds mani nd ishu's friendship...a song is playing in bg raman asks driver to loud...he reminds how he gave credit to shagun...
he comes out of the car...he thinks what to do now...

Shagun, ashok nd mihika arein car....
shagun talks about ashok to mihika...mihika says i need to go with mihir..shagun says romantic date ha...u can go....

At bhalla house...
raman comes at home...he says what to do now...i broke her gift now she will get angry what i will say to her...he enters in room nd finds ishu with bracelet...ishu says what r u thinking...u r thinking na that i will give lectures but i will not say anything as u dont deserve anything...raman tries to speak up...but ishu doesnt give him chance...she says i will not hear anything now...raman loses his temper nd too gets angry he too starts fighting....
Mrs bhalla sees them fighting...

Mrs bhalla goes at iyers...she cries there...
she tells to madhu that how ishu nd raman always keeps fighting...madhu gets worried ....sharavn says today ruhi was also crying in school as students were teasing her sayong that her mummy is getting married...now she will have two mumma nd two dad....toshiji says ruhi needs care nd raman nd ishu are not doing so...Mr iyer asks them to calm down now he is taking shravan with him....

ishita is talking with mani...
mani infroms her that nirvan told him that ruhi was crying in school today.....ishu gets worried...she saus ok i will talk to her...
she goes to find ruhi but she doesnt get her in whole house. .
she gets worried...she comes out nd finds her..she sees some children firing crackers...she sees one girl looking like ruhi nd goes to her but she doesnt find her...she cries...she asks from sharavn...he says i am too finding her...toshiji tells her that she is safe dont worry....

toshiji tells them that she is with pammi aunty...
raman nd ishu are shocked...toshiji says she was feeling so alone nd u guys were not looking at her..she scolds both of them....ishu says ok i will call her...raman says y u cant hear anything...ishu nd raman gets into a fight...ishu says thanks to mani who told me about ruhi...raman says now that shani will tell me about my child...ishu says nirvn told him...raman says that nirvan only done this...ishu says u r bringing that three months accident....both of them starts fighting loudly ...

Mrs bhalla nd madhu plans something to stop them...
they too starts fighting nd ishu nd raman stops...everyone is seen fighting...raman stops them...
screen freezes on their faces.

Precap:- Raman says to toshi nd madhu that he is sorry for not caring for ruhi...he says but now he will go nd bring her back...ishu says no i will bring her...again both of them starts fighting...toshi shouts at them nd says cant u both go together...ishu nd raman says ok...toshi says wait i too will come as dont know u guys start during the way.

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 30 october 2014 written update

Post by slmu on 2014-10-30, 20:16

Thanks Jenny long hug

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-30, 21:19

Thanks .. Its like One big Bacha Parties fighting and fighting

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-10-30, 21:39

hahaha!! Good to hear that Raman heard the truth in the very first scene today! Thanks Jenny!! long hug

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-30, 21:52

thanks jenny...satyanaash

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-10-30, 22:23

my pleasure girls...
but viewers were expecting love confession but it doesnt seems to happen. ..but i feel it will be too early for confession so let them go like this...but i thought raman will say sorry...

@sarra...
satyanash of what dear

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-30, 22:38

jenny satyanaash of the show...before they had digs at each other but now they sound like little kids bickering over every poin just because...and madhu and mrs b who never needed a excuse to fight join in to get them to stop...and it is just going to get more....

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-10-30, 23:48

lsarra0 wrote:jenny satyanaash of the show...before they had digs at each other but now they sound like little kids bickering over every poin just because...and madhu and mrs b who never needed a excuse to fight join in to get them to stop...and it is just going to get more....
hehe...i can see..today they were fighting like kids never saw them like this...but i think its better than their serious fights...dont know when they will stop...

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-31, 02:33

cutie pai :-) wrote:
 lsarra0 wrote:jenny satyanaash of the show...before they had digs at each other but now they sound like little kids bickering over every poin just because...and madhu and mrs b who never needed a excuse to fight join in to get them to stop...and it is just going to get more....
hehe...i can see..today they were fighting like kids never saw them like this...but i think its better than their serious fights...dont know when they will stop...
true a breather is needed from seriousness but at least there is a reason when its serious even if it is contrived issues and fights....but when they do it like this they come across as immature and crabby...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-10-31, 13:43

Sarra...
But we have to see these fights till the show ends...cant do anything...

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-31, 14:11

For the first time their bickering really got on my nerves.. there was no point to it.. usually their nok jhok with one liners is a treat.. but not yesterday.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by subi on 2014-10-31, 14:41

Today or tomorrow we are going to get romantic diwali moments, which also can't we enjoy  hppy hppy hppy hppy hppy hppy

subi

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-31, 15:20

cutie pai :-) wrote:Sarra...
But we have to see these fights till the show ends...cant do anything...
i  don't think people will stay tuned if they continue like this long term...this was just arguing wit no point

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:15

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum