Latest topics

Where is YHM heading toward?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where is YHM heading toward?

Post by V G Tha on 2014-10-31, 02:00

Hey all :)

Im a newbie to the forum, I just wanted to talk about my favorite show YHM.

Thankfully the horrible misunderstanding of Raman and Ishita has somewhat come to an end. That track literally had me  pulling my hairs as the pain went through both were really heart breaking to see.

So I'm here to trying to figure out what is exactly going to happen in YHM  in the future. The creators have too many open tracks, I don't know if it is for the best. We still still have the Bala and Mystery person track, which is left hanging ( don't think they will ever reveal this to us), Ashok and Mihika ,Romi and Sarika, Ashok-shagun, Sims and Param and most importantly Ishra confession.

This whole Mihika-Ashok problem just seems to bore me. I don't understand why is she hiding this from Mihir, when he is spending his money for the wedding prep. Mihir is a sensible guy he would understand and help Mihika with her plan of revealing Ashok's true identity to Shagun. Mihika keeping it undercover will lead to nothing but problems.

Sarika and Romi, its just a matter of Romi accepting to marry her. So nothing really to worry.

Simmi seems to be getting her brain back and realizing Param might not have the right intentions, As long she doesn't create any drama I`m good, dont really want to see Param`s face   Evil or Very Mad

Shagun has and  will be a threat to Ishra relationship. I think when she finds out Ashok doesnt love her, she will come back running to Raman. Knowing of how much of nice people Ishra are, this will create some rifts. Raman will accept Shagun on the basis of Adi. Ishita will have to accept as will as she has the heart of a Angel, justifying her actions as Shagun is after all Ruhi`s mom.

What will happen to Ishra relationship, how will their confession happen despite all the surrounding drama?
What are your thoughts guys?

V G Tha
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is YHM heading toward?

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-31, 02:55

hi V G welcome to D  hpee full of masti and fun...

unfortunately MU r the bread and butter of serials...if mihika told mihir the truth which is the sensible course of action then there would b less room for MU to develop and u wouldn't cause issues wit raman ishita either...

being a serial it wont take long for sarika to b talked around and c things her way but y should sarika say yes to romi? she should leave him high and dry...

i don't mind param its simmi face and idiocy that I object to...even if she is recovering some senses the damage has been done for me...

ishita will bring shagun back into the house and cause rifts...SP bahu jo hai can't help but interfere and cause themselves issues...

in terms of where the show is going its moving to making further jalabias...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-10-31, 07:24

Yes, you are right vijitha ... There are way too many tracks and many tracks are going to end hurriedly ...

Also cast members are going to start to leave soon , Ruhi has been absent for awhile now , she needs to attend regular school ... Romi's accident was hurried cos the set was on fire and they had to accommodate that ...

Simmi is suddenly believing everyone ,it's probably because the param actor is busy with other serials ... And he needs to move out oh YHM.

I am willing to swallow all other plots as long as Ishita and Raman stays the same and their nok Jhok and chemistry stays the same ..

Loved your post ,please write more

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-31, 13:45

Lovely post VJ.. Welcome to Dhwani.

Yes there are simply too many tracks open. 

The Mihika-Ashok thing is simply beyond a lot of us here too.. it makes absolutely no sense at all.

Simmi, sooner or later will get all her brains back no doubt.. guess once they bring Param back he will do something to make her realize the truth.

Bala - I am happy with whatever its going to be as long as its not an affair

Am sure Sarika and Romi will get married soon enough.

Ishra - yes I agree with you.. the Shagun complication has to come in at some stage.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-10-31, 13:51

Hi VG Tha..
Welcome to Dhwani...nice post...
i agree with u in point of bala's mystery...i think they forgot that track thats y not showing anything nd not revealing or they want to keep it as a mystry till they end of the show...

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-10-31, 14:31

Hi V G

Welcome to Dhwani..  long hug

Nice post.. 
I so want Mani issue to be sorted once and for all.. and want him to leave too.. he has caused enough damage. 

Ashok - Mihika problem is getting even more messier daily.. Ashok thinks Mihika is interested in him and is just playing the hard to get act.. Mihika by not informing Mihir is actually digging a big grave... When the truth will come out Mihir will surely have a nagging doubt as to why she hid such a thing from him.. 

I so wish Sarika leaves Romi.. Romi really needs a harder lesson or else he will be Param part 2.. 

Simmi finally seems to be starting her process of coming back to reality.. but will she see things clearly where Param is concerned?

I want Shagun to create issues between Ishra as then Raman will surely show Shagun her place.. I dont think Raman will give Shagun a second chance.. Bcoz he had already considered Adi and Ruhi to be Ishu and his kids.. though Ekta could do volte face any time..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruhikeliye on 2014-10-31, 18:01

i want Mani to Marry Sagun and go away

Ruhikeliye

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-31, 18:24

Ruhikeliye wrote:i want Mani to Marry Sagun and go away

I think it might be Mani and Simmi

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-10-31, 20:15

Beautiful post VG..loved it!

dont know where they are going...they keep changing story according to many factors so dont know until they come out with it

Mihika ashok one is ridiculous ..shagun coming in betn ishra ...thats sure trp winning one even though we would hate it

Ishra would be jugglign between these problems for life long..it wont end until the last day of the show am sure..one day shagun, another day bala another day ashok next adi..phew if suppose anyone had this much problems in real life their hair would have greyed up :P

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-10-31, 20:16

though I hate Mani he doesnt deserve shagun....so as shanti said it will be simmi

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-31, 20:18

zuzana wrote:

though I hate Mani he doesnt deserve shagun....so as shanti said it will be simmi
there is also the option of sarika..both r nice let them have a nice life together

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-10-31, 20:26

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

there is also the option of sarika..both r nice let them have a nice life together

romi needs sarika...if everyone is paired with mani he will become like Sri Krishna hppy

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by V G Tha on 2014-10-31, 22:22

Thanks for the lovely reply everyone.

hahaha as much I dislike Mani he doesn't deserve Simmi nor Shagun, but of the two he would be a better pair with Simmi like Shanti said. 

I agree, Mihir and Mihika will have serious misunderstanding and Raman and Ishita will be working to unite them.

I too think Romi doesn't deserve Sarika, he not careless but characterless. 

I agree Zuzanna ,From the look of they wont wont be problem free and confess till the end of the show which i cant digest. YHM should be forever!!! peace (but i know it will come to end one day) After ARSHI, only ISHRA have effect on me dam ittt!

V G Tha
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-31, 22:46

V G Tha wrote:Thanks for the lovely reply everyone.

hahaha as much I dislike Mani he doesn't deserve Simmi nor Shagun, but of the two he would be a better pair with Simmi like Shanti said. 

I agree, Mihir and Mihika will have serious misunderstanding and Raman and Ishita will be working to unite them.

I too think Romi doesn't deserve Sarika, he not careless but characterless. 

I agree Zuzanna ,From the look of they wont wont be problem free and confess till the end of the show which i cant digest. YHM should be forever!!! peace (but i know it will come to end one day) After ARSHI, only ISHRA have effect on me dam ittt!

hpee  another Arshi fan .. you'll find loads of us here

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by V G Tha on 2014-10-31, 23:09

slmu,

ARSHI Rules!!!! Its a tough competition for Ishra to beat lol

V G Tha
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-11-01, 07:57

V G Tha wrote:slmu,

Arshi rock Heart Ishra do come a little close hpee if only maiyya focusses on their story

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-01, 12:49

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

romi needs sarika...if everyone is paired with mani he will become like Sri Krishna hppy
hppy hppy romi needs sarika not the other way around...let him pine or in this show he will move on and forget...sarika may have lousy judgement about guys but she is ok...whereas shagun and simmi r delusional and would hasten him to an early grave and his character is nice....

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-01, 12:50

V G Tha wrote:slmu,

arshi  Dance Dance

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down