Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Written Update 31Oct14"Ishra's forced romance"

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Written Update 31Oct14"Ishra's forced romance"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-31, 11:25

..The episode starts with Amma n mummy ji faking a fight just to make Ishra realise their mistake ... To make them stop fighting .. Realise their responsibility towards Ruhi

Raman n Ishita realise their folly ....and go looking for ruhi
Both moms offer to accompany them ....just to make sure they do not get into a fight again forgetting about ruhi


On the way raman jumps a signal and the traffic police stops them ....gives him a ticket
Suddenly both mothers hatch a plan and start shouting they are kidnapped  
The traffic police swing into action .. Ishra are taken to police station ....and promptly put behind the bars
Raman keeps protesting that he is a business man and Ishu shouts .she s a respectable dentist .... And they did not do any kidnapping but it falls on deaf ears of the police

Both moms are happy to see Ishra together in jail ....they leave them together and go out to enjoy their adrak waali chai

In the prison cell they keep up their fights n arguments .... Soon they come face to face with that same burglar who had broken into their house long back and raman had helped him with cash  and advise on how to handle his  
Bot parties are surprised to meet each other ..

The burglar tells the police that these two persons  were innocent and were big people he praises Ishra .. And asks police to let them go

Soon ishra get into heated argument over Ruhi and their usual matters
Both mothers return and reprimand them for getting into a fight again they threaten them never to get them bailed out ...
They order them to stay behind the bars until they sort out their problems again

The burglar pleads that the police to put him in any cell but to remove him from this fighting miya biwi .. Whoes fight was driving him crazy

In the mean time the mothers reveal to police that they were faking their kidnap to teach Ishra a lesson .. The  police get annoyed but let ishra free

Ishu gets call from appa reminding her about Diwali puja at four in the morning
Raman and ishu are forced to behave like a loving couple and accept the invitation ...Raman promises to reach at three thirty in the morning

At three thirty in morning raman and ishita and mummy ji reach Iyer house
All punjabis are sleepy .. Raman is complaining
Ishra fight in muted tones and keep taunting each other in whispers
Raman is wearing Veshti and looking a perfect Tamilian damaad

Soon Raman is made to sit in a huge brass tub
Remove his shirt..... he is in his vest ..
Ishita applies anointment  and oil ....she applies shyly
Amma and mummy ji are very happy to see Ishra in this close intimate position Raman n ishita feel awkward but Iyer  family make him do video chat with their entire khaan daan n friends much to raman's chagrin
All relatives are impressed with their son in law on video chat
Raman then grabs Ishita's hand and forces some romance for the sake of the ogling In   Laws and she feels awkward and embaressed

After the oil bathing rasam is over Raman indulges  into fake romance with reluctant Ishita much to the happiness of all elders
They enjoy the romance at the Diwali muhurtam

Raman is very relieved to to get out of that brass basin and get into his shirt again
Then there is puja and seeking elders blessings
Mani arrives with sweets for ishita .. He gets her fav sweets which she enjoys since childhood

Ishita tells him that she used to like those sweets before her shaadi but after shaadi she loved only her sasuraal ke laddoo ...

Raman is pleased to see Ishita refusing Mani's sweets and preferring sasuraal ke sweets
Ishra feed eachother sweets and fake smiles on their faces .. For the sake of their moms
Raman then tells ishita that taste could change after shaadi but childhood friendship could never change
Mani quietly understands the undercurrents between Ishra and smiles    
 


Mihika arrives and pulls her aka aside and comments to her about jeeja ji talking so sweetly to her aka
Mihika pulls Ishu's legs over Ishra romance and their ironing out of all differences
Ishita is all smiles too ..

Mihika then requests ishita that shagun was looking forwards to ruhi attending her wedding as she was very happy about her upcoming  wedding and requested Ishita to try n look from shagun's point of view also

Ishita tells Mihika that she would do everything for her sis mihika and Mihir but ..mummy ji and raman might not agree to sending Ruhi to Shagun's place and ruhi too was very upset about  her mother's doosri shaadi .. As she was being teased by her friends at school

Later mumy ji learns about mihika-Ishita's plan and shagun visiting bhalla house ....she warns Ishu not to send Ruhi to shagun's place

Pre cap Fpr tomorrow .... Raman get into cute romantic nok jhok over morning tea  

Ishita asks Raman about his acting... Faking romance for the sake of their mothers  Raman Replies that Ishita was  acting since morning.
Ishita tellshim that Shagun is Ruhi’s mum, Ruhi should go. Raman says you have brain, if mummy agrees, send Ruhi, else be quiet. Ishita says you are challenging me. Raman says why, are you afraid. Ishita says no, I m not afraid of anyone.
.
..

DO NOT COPY
THIS IS EXCLUSIVE PROPERTY OF DHWANI




Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-01, 08:33; edited 10 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Written Update 31Oct14"Ishra's forced romance"

Post by hooked on 2014-10-31, 18:58

Tfs Manu! They're playing with money.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Written Update 31Oct14"Ishra's forced romance"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-31, 19:02

hooked wrote:Tfs Manu! They're playing with money.

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Written Update 31Oct14"Ishra's forced romance"

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-10-31, 19:07

Thanks

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Written Update 31Oct14"Ishra's forced romance"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-31, 20:36

Shesherkobita wrote:Thanks
Loved ishra oiling scene
It Was cutely romantic

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Written Update 31Oct14"Ishra's forced romance"

Post by slmu on 2014-10-31, 20:45

Thanks Manu

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Written Update 31Oct14"Ishra's forced romance"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-31, 21:18

slmu wrote:Thanks Manu

I wonder if they wil get any closer than what was shown tonight since the change in the show's time slot

hpee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Written Update 31Oct14"Ishra's forced romance"

Post by slmu on 2014-10-31, 21:30

Just finished watching the episode.

Loved the thief.. great acting.

The sitting in the brass pot.. never seen anything like it before nor heard of it.. and I'm Iyer too.. anyone knows more?

Fight over? Really? all forgiven? spare me Rolling Eyes

Shagun's request passed on by Mihika .. really pathetic

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Written Update 31Oct14"Ishra's forced romance"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-31, 21:44

slmu wrote:Just finished watching the episode.

Loved the thief.. great acting.

The sitting in the brass pot.. never seen anything like it before nor heard of it.. and I'm Iyer too.. anyone knows more?

Fight over? Really? all forgiven? spare me Rolling Eyes

Shagun's request passed on by Mihika .. really pathetic

Really Shanthi !,
There is no ritual like that ?? Making the son in law sit in a brass basin and the wife applies oil all over him on Diwali ?.
Is this all cooked up by Iyer elders ?.
confused confused
I have seen only haldi ceremony at the time of marriage .. Never in any other ritual Shanthi
hppy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Written Update 31Oct14"Ishra's forced romance"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-31, 21:55

I expected them to do Laxmi puja on Diwali bit here they did Pati puja
hppy hppy hppy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Written Update 31Oct14"Ishra's forced romance"

Post by slmu on 2014-10-31, 22:19

--sumana13-- wrote:
slmu wrote:Just finished watching the episode.

Loved the thief.. great acting.

The sitting in the brass pot.. never seen anything like it before nor heard of it.. and I'm Iyer too.. anyone knows more?

Fight over? Really? all forgiven? spare me Rolling Eyes

Shagun's request passed on by Mihika .. really pathetic

Really Shanthi !,
There is no ritual like that ?? Making the son in law sit in a brass basin and the wife applies oil all over him on Diwali ?.
Is this all cooked up by Iyer elders ?.
confused confused
I have seen only haldi ceremony at the time of marriage .. Never in any other ritual Shanthi
hppy

No no.. I'm saying I don't know if a ritual like that happens.. I haven't heard or seen anything like that.. so I'm asking if anyone else knows

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Written Update 31Oct14"Ishra's forced romance"

Post by slmu on 2014-10-31, 22:19

--sumana13-- wrote:I expected them to do Laxmi puja on Diwali bit here they did Pati puja
hppy hppy hppy

We don't do Lakshmi puja

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Written Update 31Oct14"Ishra's forced romance"

Post by V G Tha on 2014-10-31, 22:27

lol i think they made him sit in the bras pot because they didn't want to spill the oil on the floor

this is drama after all, Im sure no Iyer family sits in the middle of the house and ask the wife to apply oil as everyone around them is watching...if its true its very awk ritual lol

V G Tha
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 42
Join date : 2014-10-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Written Update 31Oct14"Ishra's forced romance"

Post by slmu on 2014-10-31, 22:28

V G Tha wrote:lol i think they made him sit in the bras pot because they didn't want to spill the oil on the floor

this is drama after all, Im sure no Iyer family sits in the middle of the house and ask the wife to apply oil as everyone around them is watching...if its true its very awk ritual lol

and she was using water.. it was so obvious hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Written Update 31Oct14"Ishra's forced romance"

Post by pushpa.b.sridharan on 2014-10-31, 23:08

slmu wrote:Just finished watching the episode.

Loved the thief.. great acting.

The sitting in the brass pot.. never seen anything like it before nor heard of it.. and I'm Iyer too.. anyone knows more?

Fight over? Really? all forgiven? spare me Rolling Eyes

Shagun's request passed on by Mihika .. really pathetic
I have never heard of such a ritual either. And I too am an Iyer. And we usually say ayyo muruga not murugan. The one ritual previously where ishu sits on raman's lap. we do not have that custom too. Kashtam(difficult)-giving wrong impressions. We take oil bath on Diwali but is tarah apply nahin karte hain-first diwali or any other diwali.

pushpa.b.sridharan
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 51
Join date : 2014-05-01
Age : 48

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Written Update 31Oct14"Ishra's forced romance"

Post by hooked on 2014-10-31, 23:20

Thanks Manu for the update! I commented on some other post!  Shocked
Today forced romance was nice and Raman romanced both Ishita and Mani...
but the CVs seemed to have skipped one phase...the part where they talk things out, apologise, etc!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Written Update 31Oct14"Ishra's forced romance"

Post by pushpa.b.sridharan on 2014-10-31, 23:23

and can't mihika do something about her pimples. Even after makeup they are so visible.

pushpa.b.sridharan
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 51
Join date : 2014-05-01
Age : 48

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Written Update 31Oct14"Ishra's forced romance"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-31, 23:34

slmu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:I expected them to do Laxmi puja on Diwali bit here they did Pati puja
hppy hppy hppy

We don't do Lakshmi puja
Shanti Please share how exactly is a Tamilian Diwali celebrated !!
I am veey curious to know
hpee long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Written Update 31Oct14"Ishra's forced romance"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-10-31, 23:46

V G Tha wrote:lol i think they made him sit in the bras pot because they didn't want to spill the oil on the floor

this is drama after all, Im sure no Iyer family sits in the middle of the house and ask the wife to apply oil as everyone around them is watching...if its true its very awk ritual lol

Hello VGtha
I agree with you totally .... this is so embaressing for the couple
This is PDA and the elders are indulging in voyuristic pleasurs by staring at Ishra doing such intimate things in their presence ...right before their eyes
What does Ektaa want to project the Iyer elders as perverts or something ??
confused confused

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Written Update 31Oct14"Ishra's forced romance"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-01, 00:35

pushpa.b.sridharan wrote:
slmu wrote:Just finished watching the episode.

Loved the thief.. great acting.

The sitting in the brass pot.. never seen anything like it before nor heard of it.. and I'm Iyer too.. anyone knows more?

Fight over? Really? all forgiven? spare me Rolling Eyes

Shagun's request passed on by Mihika .. really pathetic
I have never heard of such a ritual either. And I too am an Iyer. And we usually say ayyo muruga not murugan. The one ritual previously where ishu sits on raman's lap. we do not have that custom too. Kashtam(difficult)-giving wrong impressions. We take oil bath on Diwali but is tarah apply nahin karte hain-first diwali or any other diwali.

Thanks for explaining Pushpa ....
What does Muruga mean ??
Is it name of some God ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Written Update 31Oct14"Ishra's forced romance"

Post by V G Tha on 2014-11-01, 01:51

--sumana13-- wrote:
V G Tha wrote:lol i think they made him sit in the bras pot because they didn't want to spill the oil on the floor

this is drama after all, Im sure no Iyer family sits in the middle of the house and ask the wife to apply oil as everyone around them is watching...if its true its very awk ritual lol

Hello VGtha
I agree with you totally .... this is so embaressing for the couple
This is PDA and the elders are indulging in voyuristic pleasurs by staring at Ishra doing such intimate  things in their presence ...right before their eyes
What does Ektaa want to project the Iyer elders as perverts or something ??
confused confused


hi Sumana :)


yeah right, I mean if they are going to show about another cultures rituals might as well get it right.

Murugan is a name of Tamil god. Karthikeya ( lord shiva and paravti's second son) is referred to as  Murugan  fondly by Tamils. But they say , its  Muruga

Here is what found on Wiki about Tamils way of Celebrating of Diwali:

"Typical Deepavali celebrations begin with waking up early in the morning, before sun rise, followed by an oil-bath. The bathing tradition involves extensive massaging of warm til-oil containing pepper corns and betel leaves.New clothes are typically worn as a part of celebrations. After the bath, a home-made medicine known as "Deepavali Lehiyam" is consumed, which is supposed to aid in soothing digestive problems that may ensue due to feasting that occurs later in the day.Some Tamil homes observe "nombu" ( Fast) and do Lakshmi puja . Sparklers, firecrackers and lights are used extensively, much like the rest of the world where Deepavali is celebrated. Though the rest of the country celebrates Diwali traditionally on an amavasya day, Tamil Nadu will celebrate it on the preceding day, Naraka Chaturdashi . In Tamil Nadu, Diwali is calculated when chaturdashi prevails during sunrise, precisely at 4am-6am.


Lakshmi Puja is a Hindu religious prayer, sung on the third day of Diwali (Amavasya),. For this prayer, people show reverence to godess lakshmi  by decorating their homes, inside and out, with small oil lamps or candles. They pray for prosperity and well being for their families and businesses.

V G Tha
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 42
Join date : 2014-10-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Written Update 31Oct14"Ishra's forced romance"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-01, 06:10

V G Tha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
V G Tha wrote:lol i think they made him sit in the bras pot because they didn't want to spill the oil on the floor

this is drama after all, Im sure no Iyer family sits in the middle of the house and ask the wife to apply oil as everyone around them is watching...if its true its very awk ritual lol

Hello VGtha
I agree with you totally .... this is so embaressing for the couple
This is PDA and the elders are indulging in voyuristic pleasurs by staring at Ishra doing such intimate  things in their presence ...right before their eyes
What does Ektaa want to project the Iyer elders as perverts or something ??
confused confused


hi Sumana :)


yeah right, I mean if they are going to show about another cultures rituals might as well get it right.

Murugan is a name of Tamil god. Karthikeya ( lord shiva and paravti's second son) is referred to as  Murugan  fondly by Tamils. But they say , its  Muruga

Here is what found on Wiki about Tamils way of Celebrating of Diwali:

"Typical Deepavali celebrations begin with waking up early in the morning, before sun rise, followed by an oil-bath. The bathing tradition involves extensive massaging of warm til-oil containing pepper corns and betel leaves.New clothes are typically worn as a part of celebrations. After the bath, a home-made medicine known as "Deepavali Lehiyam" is consumed, which is supposed to aid in soothing digestive problems that may ensue due to feasting that occurs later in the day.Some Tamil homes observe "nombu" ( Fast) and do Lakshmi puja . Sparklers, firecrackers and lights are used extensively, much like the rest of the world where Deepavali is celebrated. Though the rest of the country celebrates Diwali traditionally on an amavasya day, Tamil Nadu will celebrate it on the preceding day, Naraka Chaturdashi . In Tamil Nadu, Diwali is calculated when chaturdashi prevails during sunrise, precisely at 4am-6am.


Lakshmi Puja is a Hindu religious prayer, sung on the third day of Diwali (Amavasya),. For this prayer, people show reverence to godess lakshmi  by decorating their homes, inside and out, with small oil lamps or candles. They pray for prosperity and well being for their families and businesses.

OMGEE VGTha !!.. You shared all the details !!
Thank you so much !! ....i
I learnt about Tamilian Deepawali festival n its rituals  
You are such a sweet heart my dear
long hug long hug long hug
Heart Heart Heart


Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-01, 08:21; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Written Update 31Oct14"Ishra's forced romance"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-01, 08:20

hooked wrote:Thanks Manu for the update! I commented on some other post!  Shocked
Today forced romance was nice and Raman romanced both Ishita and Mani...
but the CVs seemed to have skipped one phase...the part where they talk things out, apologise, etc!
Raman romancing the childhood buddies!!
That was an awesome way to put it Hookie

I wish you were doing the update and I was readig you instead of this other way round
hpee long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Written Update 31Oct14"Ishra's forced romance"

Post by subi on 2014-11-01, 10:41

Murugan is a name of the Lord Karthikeya son of Lord Shiva. Murugan means beautiful but here we are using for male we can take it as handsome. With love we call him as Muruga, Murugan,Murugane, Murugane ...like that it depends upon individual.

subi
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 59
Join date : 2014-03-19
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Written Update 31Oct14"Ishra's forced romance"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-01, 10:49

subi wrote:Murugan is a name of the Lord Karthikeya son of Lord Shiva. Murugan means beautiful but here we are using for male we can take it as handsome. With love we call him as Muruga, Murugan,Murugane, Murugane ...like that it depends upon individual.

Thanks for sharing Subi ..
I am learning Tamil
hpee long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Written Update 31Oct14"Ishra's forced romance"

Post by Sponsored content Today at 06:42


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum