Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Written Update 31Oct14"Ishra's forced romance"

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Written Update 31Oct14"Ishra's forced romance"

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-11-01, 13:47

Thanks for the wu manu...
I think when raman was holding ishu's hand during the puja...he was murmuring something...i think he was asking her sorry...thats why when he asked bala then ishu said kiya kiya...means maaf kiya...thats y raman got happy nd said biwi ho toh aisi bas kisi or ko na mil jaye...
So raman was asking sorry nd ishu accepted his sorry...

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Written Update 31Oct14"Ishra's forced romance"

Post by slmu on 2014-11-01, 14:07

pushpa.b.sridharan wrote:
slmu wrote:Just finished watching the episode.

Loved the thief.. great acting.

The sitting in the brass pot.. never seen anything like it before nor heard of it.. and I'm Iyer too.. anyone knows more?

Fight over? Really? all forgiven? spare me Rolling Eyes

Shagun's request passed on by Mihika .. really pathetic
I have never heard of such a ritual either. And I too am an Iyer. And we usually say ayyo muruga not murugan. The one ritual previously where ishu sits on raman's lap. we do not have that custom too. Kashtam(difficult)-giving wrong impressions. We take oil bath on Diwali but is tarah apply nahin karte hain-first diwali or any other diwali.

True.. a lot of customs have been twisted for convenience.. I have loads of cousins who do Varalakshmi puja too.. they all finish it off in the morning.. though I'm told there are a few women who do fast all day and do the puja in the evening. They made it seem something like karwa chaut which its not.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Written Update 31Oct14"Ishra's forced romance"

Post by slmu on 2014-11-01, 14:23

--sumana13-- wrote:
slmu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:I expected them to do Laxmi puja on Diwali bit here they did Pati puja
hppy hppy hppy

We don't do Lakshmi puja
Shanti Please share how exactly is a  Tamilian Diwali celebrated !!
I am veey curious to know
hpee long hug

I guess VG has given all details hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Written Update 31Oct14"Ishra's forced romance"

Post by slmu on 2014-11-01, 14:24

pushpa.b.sridharan wrote:and can't mihika do something about her pimples. Even after makeup they are so visible.

hppy  maybe she's allergic to the makeup

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Written Update 31Oct14"Ishra's forced romance"

Post by slmu on 2014-11-01, 14:25

cutie pai :-) wrote:Thanks for the wu manu...
I think when raman was holding ishu's hand during the puja...he was murmuring something...i think he was asking her sorry...thats why when he asked bala then ishu said kiya kiya...means maaf kiya...thats y raman got happy nd said biwi ho toh aisi bas kisi or ko na mil jaye...
So raman was asking sorry nd ishu accepted his sorry...

Yes he got her to say she forgave him.. and that's why he was all sweet later when Mani turned up

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Written Update 31Oct14"Ishra's forced romance"

Post by subi on 2014-11-01, 15:57

It is Ishra's Thalai Diwali . So it is at Ishitha's house.  Actually in olden days , the dhamad sat on a wooden stool and elders of the house or wife would put oil in the head. A big pot(in tamil--Anda/gunda) shown as in serial will have full of hot water and using that water ,oil bathing or ganga snanam will be finished. Here they confused with oiling and bathing and make the Raman to sit on anda...we all  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL. Hope  Cvs are taking their clues from internet  or some where.  hppy hppy hppy hppy

subi
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 59
Join date : 2014-03-19
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Written Update 31Oct14"Ishra's forced romance"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-01, 17:18

slmu wrote:
pushpa.b.sridharan wrote:and can't mihika do something about her pimples. Even after makeup they are so visible.

hppy  maybe she's allergic to the makeup
I saw her in Ajeeb dastaan hai yeh serial with soo much makeup .. am sure that was the reason behind her getting those pimples 
in YHM she uses very less makeup yaar

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Written Update 31Oct14"Ishra's forced romance"

Post by slmu on 2014-11-01, 18:24

subi wrote:It is Ishra's Thalai Diwali . So it is at Ishitha's house.  Actually in olden days , the dhamad sat on a wooden stool and elders of the house or wife would put oil in the head. A big pot(in tamil--Anda/gunda) shown as in serial will have full of hot water and using that water ,oil bathing or ganga snanam will be finished. Here they confused with oiling and bathing and make the Raman to sit on anda...we all  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL. Hope  Cvs are taking their clues from internet  or some where.  hppy hppy hppy hppy

ROFL ROFL ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Written Update 31Oct14"Ishra's forced romance"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-01, 19:13

slmu wrote:
subi wrote:It is Ishra's Thalai Diwali . So it is at Ishitha's house.  Actually in olden days , the dhamad sat on a wooden stool and elders of the house or wife would put oil in the head. A big pot(in tamil--Anda/gunda) shown as in serial will have full of hot water and using that water ,oil bathing or ganga snanam will be finished. Here they confused with oiling and bathing and make the Raman to sit on anda...we all  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL. Hope  Cvs are taking their clues from internet  or some where.  hppy hppy hppy hppy

ROFL ROFL ROFL
hppy hppy ROFL ROFL ROFL

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Written Update 31Oct14"Ishra's forced romance"

Post by hooked on 2014-11-01, 20:53

subi wrote:It is Ishra's Thalai Diwali . So it is at Ishitha's house.  Actually in olden days , the dhamad sat on a wooden stool and elders of the house or wife would put oil in the head. A big pot(in tamil--Anda/gunda) shown as in serial will have full of hot water and using that water ,oil bathing or ganga snanam will be finished. Here they confused with oiling and bathing and make the Raman to sit on anda...we all  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL. Hope  Cvs are taking their clues from internet  or some where.  hppy hppy hppy hppy
Excellent observation Subi!! Thanks for this!  hppy hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Written Update 31Oct14"Ishra's forced romance"

Post by pushpa.b.sridharan on 2014-11-01, 21:11

Actually the elder applies a little oil on the head. The rest is applied by the person taking the bath. The new clothes are kept in front of God and a little haldi kumkum is applied on them. The young take it from the elders of the family after doing namaskaram and usually the elders give money to the young also. Then it is time for crackers and idli with sambhar and chutney.

pushpa.b.sridharan
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 51
Join date : 2014-05-01
Age : 47

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Written Update 31Oct14"Ishra's forced romance"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-01, 21:30

pushpa.b.sridharan wrote:Actually the elder applies a little oil on the head. The rest is applied by the person taking the bath. The new clothes are kept in front of God and a little haldi kumkum is applied on them. The young take it from the elders of the family after doing namaskaram and usually the elders give money to the young also. Then it is time for crackers and idli with sambhar and chutney.

Thanks for sharing Pushpa ..
long hug
the customs n rituals are so beautiful and grand ... every thing has some significance
Thumbsup but Ektaa has twisted everything to suit her TRP juntaa
hppy hppy hppy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Written Update 31Oct14"Ishra's forced romance"

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:54


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum