Latest topics

Laut Aao Trisha - Wipes Out Bold Track?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Laut Aao Trisha - Wipes Out Bold Track?

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-31, 12:08

[size=40]Laut Aao Trisha wipes out bold track on bisexuality[/size]
m

These days many shows are coming up with bold yet mature contents, which deals with issues like extra marital affair (Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Yeh), incest (Laut Aao Trisha), but the question remains whether our audiences are mature enough to handle such issues or not.
If it would have been the case then 24 Frames Production show ‘Laut Aao Trisha’ would have followed a very different storyline.
Earlier Tellychakkar reported that actor Yash Chaudhary will essay a role in the show ‘Laut Aao Trisha’ in Life Ok. But, that plot was never fully developed as it was supposed to be.
We even reported that Yash was supposed to enter the show as Gaurav’s ((Jiten Lalwani) gay partner and Gaurav’s character supposed to be a bisexual one but that plot was later called off by the creative team.
Our sources revealed that this plot was supposed to be a more different and mature one, but was suddenly changed. “Gaurav’s character was to be a very different one, where he had a gay partner. According to that storyline Gaurav’s character had certain conflict within himself as he was not being able to decide whether to continue with his relationship with his gay partner”.
“Even Sonali (Adita Wahi), Gaurav’s wife wanted another child but Gaurav beinge unsure about it. But, surprisingly these plots were cut short. Now, we really don’t know why the creative team decided to call off that plot. May be the show was enough bold, as it already portrayed an incestuous relationship between cousins and extra marital affair”.
According to our source all these bold moves might have been too much for the audiences to witness in one single show and that might have made the makers to change their decision and turn it into more like a family drama.
When we contacted the producer of the show Bhairavi Raichura, she brushed off the rumor and said, “Yes, we initially planned to do so, but that was just on the very initial stage, nothing was finalized. We later on cancelled the plot as per the requirement of the story. We thought it would not be necessary”.
We really wonder what actually happened.
credit TC 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Laut Aao Trisha - Wipes Out Bold Track?

Post by Maria J on 2014-10-31, 12:48

Thanks Sarra...

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Laut Aao Trisha - Wipes Out Bold Track?

Post by slmu on 2014-10-31, 14:22

Chickened out? What a pity

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Laut Aao Trisha - Wipes Out Bold Track?

Post by trintring on 2014-10-31, 16:46

slmu wrote:Chickened out? What a pity
I know Shanthi... I was actually looking forward to the part of Gaurav's secret coming out. I wonder if they will atleast show that he had a one time thingy with Nikhil or have they totally scrapped it? That will leave a loose end after spending so much on it earlier.

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 982
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Laut Aao Trisha - Wipes Out Bold Track?

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-31, 16:49

trintring wrote:
slmu wrote:Chickened out? What a pity
I know Shanthi... I was actually looking forward to the part of Gaurav's secret coming out. I wonder if they will atleast show that he had a one time thingy with Nikhil or have they totally scrapped it? That will leave a loose end after spending so much on it earlier.

It is still possible then tht Nikhi is the Papa ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Laut Aao Trisha - Wipes Out Bold Track?

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-31, 16:57

trisha was cousins wit the guy is it really considered incest? airing at 10.30 u would have thou the people who tune in would b old enough to handle the subject matter and wit the laying of the foundations should have expected it

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Laut Aao Trisha - Wipes Out Bold Track?

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-31, 16:59

sarra0 wrote:trisha was cousins wit the guy is it really considered incest? airing at 10.30 u would have thou the people who tune in would b old enough to handle the subject matter and wit the laying of the foundations should have expected it

Yes, in some communities..it is incest ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Laut Aao Trisha - Wipes Out Bold Track?

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-31, 17:06

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:trisha was cousins wit the guy is it really considered incest? airing at 10.30 u would have thou the people who tune in would b old enough to handle the subject matter and wit the laying of the foundations should have expected it

Yes, in some communities..it is incest ..
only in some communities does that mean it is not prohibited by religion? is it just social?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Laut Aao Trisha - Wipes Out Bold Track?

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-31, 17:22

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:trisha was cousins wit the guy is it really considered incest? airing at 10.30 u would have thou the people who tune in would b old enough to handle the subject matter and wit the laying of the foundations should have expected it

Yes, in some communities..it is incest ..
only in some communities does that mean it is not prohibited by religion? is it just social?
oops..That was unintentional misdirection, Brothers Son marrying Brother's daughter or Sister's SOn marrying Sisters daughter is forbidden by religion and is not practiced but in some communities.. Sisters Son can maary Brother's Daughter or viceversa ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Laut Aao Trisha - Wipes Out Bold Track?

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:30


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum