Latest topics

Pressures of life…

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pressures of life…

Post by Maria J on 2014-10-31, 12:17

Pressures of life…


Hi!!

Shlok and Aastha had to leave the city as Shlok felt cornered by the media and his association with NA. He has broken the control of that pressure on his life by shifting base to Mumbai. Will he succeed? Of course he will afterall he is the lead and he has no option but to succeed.
Varad was always neglected by NA. He was constantly compared and treated as secondary to Shlok. Though Varad loves his brother he has always yearned for his father’s trust. So now when he got a chance to get some attention from NA he decided to let Shlok leave. Maybe he thinks now that Shlok is gone he will be appreciated by NA. But I doubt it will ever happen as NA seems to be highly obsessed with Shlok. It looks like soon Varad will also be made to apologise to Shlok for not forcing the latter to come back home.
Jyoti is facing difficulties to deal with her mom – in – law. Will Renuka accept Jyoti after coming to know of the fraud in which she landed herself despite being warned by Jyoti?
Everyone is faced with troubles.. some succeed and some fail.. why is it so? Is it due to attitude or values?
Thanks for reading me. Do share your views. 

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Pressures of life…

Post by :D on 2014-10-31, 12:39

how abt luck ?

:D
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Pressures of life…

Post by Maria J on 2014-10-31, 12:48

:D wrote:how abt luck ?
of course luck is also possible.. 

Hi D  long hug

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Pressures of life…

Post by slmu on 2014-10-31, 14:21

Shlok and Aastha left the city? That's great. Hope Shlok takes a long time before forgiving NA. 

Why should Varad apologize to Shlok? Surely its Shlok's decision to leave and Varad had no hand in it?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Pressures of life…

Post by Maria J on 2014-10-31, 14:37

slmu wrote:Shlok and Aastha left the city? That's great. Hope Shlok takes a long time before forgiving NA. 

Why should Varad apologize to Shlok? Surely its Shlok's decision to leave and Varad had no hand in it?
Yes Shlok and Aastha left the city.. I want the same.. he should give NA a very hard time.. NA has done unpardonable crimes.. I tho want him to be jailed.. but looks like that will not happen.. already NA has started to melt down... 

Varad and Sojal reached the bus stop just in time.. but Varad stopped Sojal from stopping Shlok and Aastha to leave the bus.. He even made her promise to hide this from NA.. I think he is trying to get more prominence from NA which would have been impossible had Shlok been there.. So later when Varad realises his folly of not stopping his younger bro.. he would apologise..

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Pressures of life…

Post by slmu on 2014-10-31, 14:45

Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:Shlok and Aastha left the city? That's great. Hope Shlok takes a long time before forgiving NA. 

Why should Varad apologize to Shlok? Surely its Shlok's decision to leave and Varad had no hand in it?
Yes Shlok and Aastha left the city.. I want the same.. he should give NA a very hard time.. NA has done unpardonable crimes.. I tho want him to be jailed.. but looks like that will not happen.. already NA has started to melt down... 

Varad and Sojal reached the bus stop just in time.. but Varad stopped Sojal from stopping Shlok and Aastha to leave the bus.. He even made her promise to hide this from NA.. I think he is trying to get more prominence from NA which would have been impossible had Shlok been there.. So later when Varad realises his folly of not stopping his younger bro.. he would apologise..

But is that his reason? Or was he trying to give Shlok the room to succeed without NA or the Agnihotri name? It was good he let him go.. why drag him back to the hell that he has just climbed out of?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Pressures of life…

Post by Maria J on 2014-10-31, 15:20

slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:Shlok and Aastha left the city? That's great. Hope Shlok takes a long time before forgiving NA. 

Why should Varad apologize to Shlok? Surely its Shlok's decision to leave and Varad had no hand in it?
Yes Shlok and Aastha left the city.. I want the same.. he should give NA a very hard time.. NA has done unpardonable crimes.. I tho want him to be jailed.. but looks like that will not happen.. already NA has started to melt down... 

Varad and Sojal reached the bus stop just in time.. but Varad stopped Sojal from stopping Shlok and Aastha to leave the bus.. He even made her promise to hide this from NA.. I think he is trying to get more prominence from NA which would have been impossible had Shlok been there.. So later when Varad realises his folly of not stopping his younger bro.. he would apologise..

But is that his reason? Or was he trying to give Shlok the room to succeed without NA or the Agnihotri name? It was good he let him go.. why drag him back to the hell that he has just climbed out of?
I think that is the reason.. bcoz Varad even goes on to lie to NA without giving justification to Sojal.. If he has good intentions y should he not say that to Sojal.. the reason of hiding the reason from NA i understand but what is the need to keep Sojal in the dark?

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Pressures of life…

Post by slmu on 2014-10-31, 15:41

Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:Shlok and Aastha left the city? That's great. Hope Shlok takes a long time before forgiving NA. 

Why should Varad apologize to Shlok? Surely its Shlok's decision to leave and Varad had no hand in it?
Yes Shlok and Aastha left the city.. I want the same.. he should give NA a very hard time.. NA has done unpardonable crimes.. I tho want him to be jailed.. but looks like that will not happen.. already NA has started to melt down... 

Varad and Sojal reached the bus stop just in time.. but Varad stopped Sojal from stopping Shlok and Aastha to leave the bus.. He even made her promise to hide this from NA.. I think he is trying to get more prominence from NA which would have been impossible had Shlok been there.. So later when Varad realises his folly of not stopping his younger bro.. he would apologise..

But is that his reason? Or was he trying to give Shlok the room to succeed without NA or the Agnihotri name? It was good he let him go.. why drag him back to the hell that he has just climbed out of?
I think that is the reason.. bcoz Varad even goes on to lie to NA without giving justification to Sojal.. If he has good intentions y should he not say that to Sojal.. the reason of hiding the reason from NA i understand but what is the need to keep Sojal in the dark?

I don't get you.. what is he hiding from Sojal?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Pressures of life…

Post by Maria J on 2014-10-31, 15:47

slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:
Yes Shlok and Aastha left the city.. I want the same.. he should give NA a very hard time.. NA has done unpardonable crimes.. I tho want him to be jailed.. but looks like that will not happen.. already NA has started to melt down... 

Varad and Sojal reached the bus stop just in time.. but Varad stopped Sojal from stopping Shlok and Aastha to leave the bus.. He even made her promise to hide this from NA.. I think he is trying to get more prominence from NA which would have been impossible had Shlok been there.. So later when Varad realises his folly of not stopping his younger bro.. he would apologise..

But is that his reason? Or was he trying to give Shlok the room to succeed without NA or the Agnihotri name? It was good he let him go.. why drag him back to the hell that he has just climbed out of?
I think that is the reason.. bcoz Varad even goes on to lie to NA without giving justification to Sojal.. If he has good intentions y should he not say that to Sojal.. the reason of hiding the reason from NA i understand but what is the need to keep Sojal in the dark?

I don't get you.. what is he hiding from Sojal?
the reason y he wants Sojal to keep mum about seeing Shlok and Aastha leave...

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Pressures of life…

Post by slmu on 2014-10-31, 15:52

Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:

But is that his reason? Or was he trying to give Shlok the room to succeed without NA or the Agnihotri name? It was good he let him go.. why drag him back to the hell that he has just climbed out of?
I think that is the reason.. bcoz Varad even goes on to lie to NA without giving justification to Sojal.. If he has good intentions y should he not say that to Sojal.. the reason of hiding the reason from NA i understand but what is the need to keep Sojal in the dark?

I don't get you.. what is he hiding from Sojal?
the reason y he wants Sojal to keep mum about seeing Shlok and Aastha leave...

hmm.. don't really know.. i guess we need a monologue from him to figure it out.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Pressures of life…

Post by Maria J on 2014-10-31, 16:09

slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:
I think that is the reason.. bcoz Varad even goes on to lie to NA without giving justification to Sojal.. If he has good intentions y should he not say that to Sojal.. the reason of hiding the reason from NA i understand but what is the need to keep Sojal in the dark?

I don't get you.. what is he hiding from Sojal?
the reason y he wants Sojal to keep mum about seeing Shlok and Aastha leave...

hmm.. don't really know.. i guess we need a monologue from him to figure it out.
ya we need it.. but it would be interesting if he would turn into a grey shade again..

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Pressures of life…

Post by zuzana on 2014-10-31, 20:00

I agree with pressures of life and each has their own reasons for actions...I hope its shown realistically than going OTT

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Pressures of life…

Post by Maria J on 2014-10-31, 22:56

zuzana wrote:I agree with pressures of life and each has their own reasons for actions...I hope its shown realistically than going OTT
ya but with SP u can never be sure.. they will make their bahus all out mahaan  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Pressures of life…

Post by zuzana on 2014-11-01, 08:00

Maria J wrote:
zuzana wrote:I agree with pressures of life and each has their own reasons for actions...I hope its shown realistically than going OTT
ya but with SP u can never be sure.. they will make their bahus all out mahaan  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

its amazing they are shoiwng so much of shlok peace

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Pressures of life…

Post by Maria J on 2014-11-01, 17:42

zuzana wrote:
Maria J wrote:
zuzana wrote:I agree with pressures of life and each has their own reasons for actions...I hope its shown realistically than going OTT
ya but with SP u can never be sure.. they will make their bahus all out mahaan  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

its amazing they are shoiwng so much of shlok peace
u like Shlok.. since when?? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Pressures of life…

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:48


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum