Latest topics

What was that?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What was that?

Post by slmu on 2014-10-31, 14:07

Tom and Jerry going all out.. tu tu main main.. pretty much non stop the entire episode. Both Ishita and Raman battling so hard that Mrs.B has finally lost patience with them. She even tries to have a pretend fight with Mrs. I to get them to shut up. 

I was wondering though at the point of the fight. Raman is told by Simmi that his post has been saved thanks to Ishita and Mani. He's then upset at the way he has been treating her and has an entire song's length worth of flashbacks. Then he arrives home to apologize about - wait for it - the bracelet confused .. Ishita meanwhile has found out that the said bracelet is broken and rips into him without waiting. Ok, yes, Raman broke it and its ok to be angry about that. 

But what about the elephant in the room? What about the Mani issue?

Has Raman realized that there is nothing apart from friendship between Ishita and Mani? Shouldn't he be apologizing for the things he said to her about that? All the you prefer to be with someone else, roaming in the night with another man etc. etc. 

Ishita is a smart woman and she did realize what Raman was talking about. She stopped Mani explaining in the car park. So she decides to ignore that and talk about the bracelet too? 

Or is it that the bracelet is symbolic of the Ishra relationship and Raman's breaking it shows a rupture that needs repairing? Not good at symbolism so I don't know.

I give up.. Ishra and their fights are beyond me.

Another thing that I don't get is Mihika. Unbelievable that it has to come to this stage and she's still going on about revealing Ashok's true face to Shagun. She still hasn't told anyone. We were ranting about this the other day. Tell someone especially Mihir. But no.. Mahaanika (coined by our friend Sameer) wants to do it on her own. And if it was me, the first thing I would be doing when Ashok walked in was putting my top on zipped

Your views please.

*Pic credit: FB fan page

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: What was that?

Post by Maria J on 2014-10-31, 14:30

long hug Nice post Shanti..

Again it was Mani who informs Ishita about Ruhi's pain.. Earlier Ishu used to sense things without anyone but now Mani is reqd...  Bang Bang Bang Bang 

Ashok and Mihika is getting messy day by day.. And Shagun seems totally blind of Ashok.. How can she trust him??

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-31, 14:34

Maria J wrote:long hug Nice post Shanti..

Again it was Mani who informs Ishita about Ruhi's pain.. Earlier Ishu used to sense things without anyone but now Mani is reqd...  Bang Bang Bang Bang 

Ashok and Mihika is getting messy day by day.. And Shagun seems totally blind of Ashok.. How can she trust him??

Shagun I can understand.. she is desperate.. has been desperate to be married to him for a very long time.. so she feels the need to trust him. Mihika I don't get what she's playing at. How she's going to do whatever she is doing without telling anyone is beyond me.

Yes, Ishita can't think without Mani anymore. 

Thanks Ria long hug

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by subi on 2014-10-31, 14:37

We can call her  "Makkanika" (dumb)! where is that Mikika giving sepal slaps to goons????

subi

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-31, 14:42

subi wrote:We can call her  "Makkanika" (dumb)! where is that Mikika giving sepal slaps to goons????

Yes.. where is that Mihika.. Makkanika hppyhppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-10-31, 14:43

slmu wrote:

Shagun I can understand.. she is desperate.. has been desperate to be married to him for a very long time.. so she feels the need to trust him. Mihika I don't get what she's playing at. How she's going to do whatever she is doing without telling anyone is beyond me.

Thanks Ria long hug
long hug

u mean Shagun doesn't like really trust him.. but is having no option but to do so... ?? Mihika maybe wants Shagun and Mihir not to have problems again.. after all she is becoming Maahanika now  hppy

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-31, 14:46

Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:

Thanks Ria long hug
long hug

u mean Shagun doesn't like really trust him.. but is having no option but to do so... ?? Mihika maybe wants Shagun and Mihir not to have problems again.. after all she is becoming Maahanika now  hppy

see Shagun is not blind.. in an earlier episode she even tells him "ladki dikhi nahi ki shuru ho jaate ho" .. but she is turning a blind eye because she wants to be married. She wants that security

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-31, 15:15

my view give up  :u@:view don't use their brains I no longer engage...i just indiscriminately do this  Bang Bang Bang

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-31, 15:19

sarra0 wrote:my view give up  :u@:view don't use their brains I no longer engage...i just indiscriminately do this  Bang Bang Bang

Now that is a very sensible way of dealing with it .. I'll join you BangBangBangBang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-10-31, 15:22

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:my view give up  :u@:view don't use their brains I no longer engage...i just indiscriminately do this  Bang Bang Bang

Now that is a very sensible way of dealing with it .. I'll join you BangBangBangBang
i am very sensible just follow my lead...u wont care that all is not wellz and u will just laugh and laugh which is good for keeping u young and happy...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-10-31, 15:22

slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:

Thanks Ria long hug
long hug

see Shagun is not blind.. in an earlier episode she even tells him "ladki dikhi nahi ki shuru ho jaate ho" .. but she is turning a blind eye because she wants to be married. She wants that security
but where is the security in marriage?? divorce is an option...

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-31, 15:35

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

i am very sensible just follow my lead...u wont care that all is not wellz and u will just laugh and laugh which is good for keeping u young and happy...

Clap Clap

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-31, 15:37

Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:

Thanks Ria long hug
long hug

There is no security for you and me.. but she will feel more secure that he married her instead of dumping her. she needs it after living with him for 6 years. And she probably thinks once he marries her all will be well.

And people don't just divorce like that.. especially not those who have a lot to lose.. like Ashok.. he is aware he can't just dump her because she can wring a fortune out of him.. that's why he is playing the game so far.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-10-31, 15:46

slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:
long hug

There is no security for you and me.. but she will feel more secure that he married her instead of dumping her. she needs it after living with him for 6 years. And she probably thinks once he marries her all will be well.

And people don't just divorce like that.. especially not those who have a lot to lose.. like Ashok.. he is aware he can't just dump her because she can wring a fortune out of him.. that's why he is playing the game so far.
hmm ya she could ask for alimony and make him cough up a hugs sum..  hope she does that and he suffers..  hppy hppy

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-31, 18:47

Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:

hmm ya she could ask for alimony and make him cough up a hugs sum..  hope she does that and he suffers..  hppy hppy

ah that's why he will go around having affairs and staying married to her

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-10-31, 18:56

Thanks for this post Shanthi! You really put things in perspective when the show has suddenly chosen to strike off on a new direction without resolving the problems that has been created by the previous track. Nothing new though, since this has been done after the accident track as well. With the new track the CVs have totally chosen the easy way out by ignoring all the elephants moping around in IshRa's room ONCE AGAIN! 
Ishita should be angry at Raman for the way he accused her of being a 'characterless' woman and for trying to forcefully take her just to prove that he in someway 'owned' her. On the other hand, Raman should be guilty for the above reasons but also want to talk to her about his insecurities when it comes to Ishu and any male friend she might have.
What acted as a catalyst to the problem between them wasn't the bracelet. It was a man called Mani!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-31, 19:00

hooked wrote:Thanks for this post Shanthi! You really put things in perspective when the show has suddenly chosen to strike off on a new direction without resolving the problems that has been created by the previous track. Nothing new though, since this has been done after the accident track as well. With the new track the CVs have totally chosen the easy way out by ignoring all the elephants moping around in IshRa's room ONCE AGAIN! 
Ishita should be angry at Raman for the way he accused her of being a 'characterless' woman and for trying to forcefully take her just to prove that he in someway 'owned' her. On the other hand, Raman should be guilty for the above reasons but also want to talk to her about his insecurities when it comes to Ishu and any male friend she might have.
What acted as a catalyst to the problem between them wasn't the bracelet. It was a man called Mani!

Hooked, I agree.. I simply couldn't believe it. They completely ignored all the issues they made such a big deal off. If this was what they were going to do why bother showing Raman's insecurities and his accusing Ishu and her refusing to explain? Why have all those tears, screaming etc? They might as well keep it light and simple.. we needn't have anything serious

I think like Sarra suggested we should just switch our brains off

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-10-31, 19:11

Shanthi

When a series reaches Six Months Mark, it is popular most of the time, and the CVs become Lax at this point, hpee they start shuffling tracks here and there without coming at the main point "Yeh Mohabattein of Ishita and Raman"   Rolling Eyes
Another Six Months and the tracks completely go haywire.
All we can do is await the Lightening Idea up of the Brains in CVs's .
Till Then    scratch and finally  Bang

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-31, 19:13

sameersaagar wrote:Shanthi

When a series reaches Six Months Mark, it is popular most of the time, and the CVs become Lax at this point, hpee they start shuffling tracks here and there without coming at the main point "Yeh Mohabattein of Ishita and Raman"   Rolling Eyes

Very well said Sameer.. that is exactly what happens BangBangBang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-10-31, 20:19

seriously what nonsense esp mahaanika (:P) he was abt to molest her and she turned a blind eye Shocked Shocked didnt even tell mihir and thinking abt shagun Bang Bang

Ishra conversation was utterly rubbish...just didnt make sense...after they moved the time slot the writers have become saas bahu..no hope now

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-10-31, 20:23

sameersaagar wrote:Shanthi

sameer lightning of CVs LCVs hppy hppy

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-31, 20:30

zuzana wrote:seriously what nonsense esp mahaanika (:P) he was abt to molest her and she turned a blind eye Shocked Shocked didnt even tell mihir and thinking abt shagun Bang Bang

Ishra conversation was utterly rubbish...just didnt make sense...after they moved the time slot the writers have become saas bahu..no hope now

I agree Zu.. such a pathetic episode.. there was no sense to the fight at all.. and Mahaanika BangBangBang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-10-31, 20:35

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:seriously what nonsense esp mahaanika (:P) he was abt to molest her and she turned a blind eye Shocked Shocked didnt even tell mihir and thinking abt shagun Bang Bang

I agree Zu.. such a pathetic episode.. there was no sense to the fight at all.. and Mahaanika BangBangBang

bala has completely disappeared

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-10-31, 20:39

Fantastic post Shanthi .... The stitches are coming apart .... They are trying to accommodate Ruhi trying to leave the show ( for school) in a hurried way ... All plots are getting messed up ...

Ishita took param to jail for assault , then why can't mihika do the same ! It's just getting weirder and weirder ...

Thanks for the post

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-31, 20:41

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

bala has completely disappeared

yes its been ages.. and his track has disappeared along with that

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:29

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top