Latest topics

What was that?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What was that?

Post by slmu on 2014-10-31, 20:43

Shesherkobita wrote:Fantastic post Shanthi .... The stitches are coming apart .... They are trying to accommodate Ruhi trying to leave the show ( for school) in a hurried way ... All plots are getting messed up ...

Ishita took param to jail for assault , then why can't mihika do the same !  It's just getting weirder and weirder ...

Thanks for the post

Sabi  long hug  .. its very disappointing.

I don't think Ruhi is leaving.. she tweeted saying that she knows nothing about it 

Mihika I'm fed up with.. she's asking to be molested

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by V G Tha on 2014-10-31, 22:38

AMEN to that! I was thinking the same! Like they show such intense heart breaking misunderstanding between the two and the feeling sorry part is so plain.  Compared to this the last bracelet and kidnapping scene was a lot better. Raman felt truly bad  for at least one episode. This time the damage he done was much more and  the problem went like a flat tire. This is far from reality.

Sometimes I think they they think we don't have any brains and just do thinks in terms of TRP and not audience liking  :(

V G Tha
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-10-31, 22:44

V G Tha wrote:AMEN to that! I was thinking the same! Like they show such intense heart breaking misunderstanding between the two and the feeling sorry part is so plain.  Compared to this the last bracelet and kidnapping scene was a lot better. Raman felt truly bad  for at least one episode. This time the damage he done was much more and  the problem went like a flat tire. This is far from reality.

Sometimes I think they they think we don't have any brains and just do thinks in terms of TRP and not audience liking  :(

VG thanks

I agree.. its crazy.. if there is no real problem and it will be patched up in a flash.. why show the MU in the first place? Ridiculous.

I think so too.. they think audiences have no brains.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-10-31, 23:30

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:Thanks for this post Shanthi! You really put things in perspective when the show has suddenly chosen to strike off on a new direction without resolving the problems that has been created by the previous track. Nothing new though, since this has been done after the accident track as well. With the new track the CVs have totally chosen the easy way out by ignoring all the elephants moping around in IshRa's room ONCE AGAIN! 
Ishita should be angry at Raman for the way he accused her of being a 'characterless' woman and for trying to forcefully take her just to prove that he in someway 'owned' her. On the other hand, Raman should be guilty for the above reasons but also want to talk to her about his insecurities when it comes to Ishu and any male friend she might have.
What acted as a catalyst to the problem between them wasn't the bracelet. It was a man called Mani!

Hooked, I agree.. I simply couldn't believe it. They completely ignored all the issues they made such a big deal off. If this was what they were going to do why bother showing Raman's insecurities and his accusing Ishu and her refusing to explain? Why have all those tears, screaming etc? They might as well keep it light and simple.. we needn't have anything serious

I think like Sarra suggested we should just switch our brains off
@ Bold An absolute must!!!  Clap

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:42

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: