Latest topics

Humsafars: Weekend ka Homework

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Humsafars: Weekend ka Homework

Post by pollyanna on 2014-10-31, 15:15

Oye Humsafars  long hug  Hope u all have watched the promo by now  hpee 

The first question which popped up in everyone's mind....isnt it too early for MOHABBAT between Sahir-Arzoo.

Lets not keep our hopes very high on this elusive word coz the promo can be misleading ,also it mostly encapsulates the essence of the upcoming track, not necessarily , the exact scenes will be played out in the episodes.

Also, we see Sahir being frustrated and angry with himself because he is getting affected from Arzoo, her smiles reach his eyes, her words are long heard even when she is not in front of him. This does NOT  mean that he has fallen in LOVE with her.

But he has to restrain himself, put up a facade so that his dark past doesnt creep in, he is wary of the skeletons in the closet which reminds him of love, lies and betrayal.

Now, lets see the timing of promo and its relevance in the larger context of the show.:--

I was almost expecting a promo and even told one of my friend that we will defo get a promo in between the show and OMG!!! such an impactful one....WOW!!! (I have started reading 4 Lions and Sony machinations quite well by now)  lazee

Humsafars is 5 weeks old, all players are well settled and sketched on the board(even Lucknowi junta are back in Mumbai), now we need an early and swift traction to the story to catch eyeballs of the audience so ek dhamakedaar promo toh banta hai Boss!!! TRP mayya ko bhi dekhna hai na.  notty

The story is of two individuals who will be HUMSAFARS, so inki story pe toh focus karna hi parega, how long will we have few seconds ka darshan of Sahir and then the melodrama of KA, Nausheen etc.....They are the supporting characters who will help in moving the plot but Sahir-Arzoo have to interact to the maximum.  bounce

And most importantly, 4 Lions just dont CUT IT till they dont have Lalit Mohan's stamp of romance and he is on board.   cheers So ENJOY!!! Am sure Gorky's camera and Lalit's direction will give us lots of moments to be cherished. Not that, I am complaining of Aniruddh/Nimisha, they have done a fab job in building up the story, but with Lalit (and perhaps Arshad), romance is take to a different level altogether(our prior experiences will vouch for it)  Heart

For those asking about CVs falling prey to TRP's numbers and resorting to romance prematurely, I would say, this track has been developed in a very calculative manner-- natural transition and getting translated for the FLAMES between Sahir-Arzoo. And lets not expect the full blown romance angle between these two...if anyone is thinking on those lines, sorry,i must say, u have signed up for a wrong show.   scared

Help baaz Sahir ko na itni jaldi pyaar hone wala hai aur  daring baaz Arzoo ko toh iss pyaar se abhi door door ka vaasta nahi hai.....

Methinks, next week, Arzoo will defo fail to prove herself but due to envelop Sahir will come to know the truth and on other hand, the lawyer's papers will reach Sahir's house. The culmination of these two big events will have a BOOM affraid  moment on Thursday, 6th Nov.

Allah Knows, yeh 3 din kaise guzrenge; scratch  Uff I want Humsafars on Friday too  party4 

Ur views 

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars: Weekend ka Homework

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-31, 15:46

whats the TRP?

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-10-31, 15:48

1.0 same as last week....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-10-31, 16:55

pollyanna wrote:1.0 same as last week....

Stable at least.. and suggests that viewers are willing to wait for story ...Lets just hope that SOny does not do its chicken thinggy ..

Having said that, I must say there is something  missing in Humsafars and it is not romance .. something else..a conviction perhaps or the ease of interaction between actors.. It feels sometimes that I am watching a beautifully painted tableau rather than humans interacting, their emotional moments  fails to touch the chord.. I can see the effort, the story, the beauty in execution yet it fails to touch the mark...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Gdipk on 2014-11-01, 21:48

Pallo hugs.. More zaki and Sahir please...cream

Gdipk

Back to top Go down

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-11-03, 20:21

Gdipk wrote:Pallo hugs.. More zaki and Sahir please...cream

Loved your pointers pallo..I'm excited for the team..trp Rolling Eyes I've stopped caring..but I hope for the team..they have some good actors..I'm with GD ..love zaki...need Saahir to be given more time more screen space to show his emotions appropriately hpee

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-11-03, 23:20

Shegarf71 wrote:
Gdipk wrote:Pallo hugs.. More zaki and Sahir please...cream

Loved your pointers pallo..I'm excited for the team..trp Rolling Eyes I've stopped caring..but I hope for the team..they have some good actors..I'm with GD ..love zaki...need Saahir to be given more time more screen space to show his emotions appropriately hpee

G3 and Meenu  long hug

I am so missing HC's presence...aaj bhi few secs ke liye tha  Bang

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Gdipk on 2014-11-04, 22:26

long hug  pallo and meenu.. I haven't started watching this on a regular basis yet.. Too many ladies and the girl's family is on a crying spree.. Almost all the time Bang   The actors are so so in acting except zaki and they don't show the hero at all..KA and Anam make me puke.. so I'm waiting for a good track to start.. hpee

Gdipk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:28

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum