Latest topics

The Week That went by..

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Week That went by..

Post by Jhalak29 on 2014-11-02, 02:43

Past couple of weeks the story has gained momentum n has reached a point where everyone is enjoying the characters  n buildup...everyone is understanding their fine compositions of each ...Sahir  a man burdened by past yet the lil softie within him peeps out..the very sight of tears melts him...we saw him literally controlling himself for not to  reach out to Arzoo with clinched fist n bland expression....

Arzoo  the hopeful daringbaaz....a couple of instances where she has been put down yet she hasnt lost hope she is determined to rise like a Phoenix n show the father.. he is useless.love her  spirit..in fact the shocked expression on sahirs face when she thanks him for reminding her that to fly high one needs wings n not dreams..was one of the best scenes this week. 

loved the Zaki who though looks like a freebie but has caught the bigger game the sister in law is playing with so much ease...his challenge was a added bonus.

GUDTI APPA THE CHARACTER is abhorable with her ott n bunny teeth but her conviction of protecting sahir is appalaud worthy..she stands against the strongest to save the master .

Alvira.. The mother who is the begum or queen or is she the mother who wants to move on from the pain.. The way she is trying to put Arzoo in Sahirs life some may not agree with her but sometimes bitter medicines are best cure.. So for me I like alvira until now 

Also it is interesting to see that they all know that they are playing a game specially alvira, who doesn't mind being a queen.. Who will decide someone's future .. But I guess she has forgotten love is not planned it just happens.

Finally  saw the new promo..found HC a lil bland..need a a lil more from his eyes...

Last edited by Jhalak29 on 2014-11-04, 15:57; edited 1 time in total

Jhalak29
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: The Week That went by..

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-11-03, 17:44

Waiting to read when u finish hpee long hug

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Re: The Week That went by..

Post by amimus on 2014-11-03, 19:26