Latest topics

Yeh kaise Hua ? Yeh hai mohabbatein EDIT

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh kaise Hua ? Yeh hai mohabbatein EDIT

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-11-02, 23:46

I feel like Patrick now ......DUUUUUUUHHHH!  What happened ? How did they move from Ravans "I'll exercise my right" to Ishu's "my taste has changed to Ladoo and gaudy necklace" scratch scratch scratch scratch did I miss some episodes where  Ishu suffered amnesia or what ! As much as I like IshRa nok Jhok , I still can't accept that they brushed mani , marital R*pe everything under the carpet ... Evil or Very Mad

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh kaise Hua ? Yeh hai mohabbatein EDIT

Post by V G Tha on 2014-11-03, 00:54

LOL i think all YHM fans wondered the same, Im trying think how the creators would have justified their actions..no matter what they would  say it wouldnt justify.... I guess the fact they made Raman drunk and talk like that made it seem like it was one if his drunk and spur moment and things he said,did and felt was not what he really thought... -___________-

Interms of YHM these days the creative head dont want their fans to have a brain that think....they rather just have the heart the feels ONLY ...just enjoy the cute ISHRA moments  and forgive the logic less creators   Rolling Eyes

V G Tha
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-03, 07:18

I wish I knew the trick to switch on and off just like that ..
they have been fighting till date .. how this sudden showering of love ... it appears incongruent

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-11-03, 07:39

V G Tha wrote:LOL i think all YHM fans wondered the same, Im trying think how the creators would have justified their actions..no matter what they would  say it wouldnt justify.... I guess the fact they made Raman drunk and talk like that made it seem like it was one if his drunk and spur moment and things he said,did and felt was not what he really thought... -___________-

Interms of YHM these days the creative head dont want their fans to have a brain that think....they rather just have the heart the feels ONLY ...just enjoy the cute ISHRA moments  and forgive the logic less creators   Rolling Eyes

Yeah, vijitha ... You are right ... They just want us to enjoy IshRa moment without thinking much but even the IshRa moments don't feel real cos I was so engrossed with his drunken misbehavior at that time , that without a closure to that , Ishu seems like FAKING ... Every scene feels fake now ... Her transition was so abrupt , it's unbelievable ... The fire , Ruhi's absence all are factors I'm sure but still a poor excuse to not tell a story the way it should be ... Disappointed ... Evil or Very Mad

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-11-03, 07:46

--sumana13-- wrote:I wish I knew the trick to switch on and off just like that ..
they have been fighting till date .. how this sudden showering of love ... it appears incongruent

Yeah ... It doesn't make sense ... Why build up all that anger , mistrust and then they are talking about bracelet ... As if the main issue was the BRACELET confused

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-03, 12:09

they r talking in code...so further down the line nothing is clear and further MU can occur...CVs r very far thinking...sacrificing the now for the future

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-03, 12:41

Awesome edit Sabi.. agree totally.. no idea how this drastic change occurred BangBangBang

Sarra, as logical an explanation as any hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-03, 12:57

slmu wrote:Awesome edit Sabi.. agree totally.. no idea how this drastic change occurred BangBangBang

Sarra, as logical an explanation as any hppy
when all else fails I appear  hppy hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-11-03, 20:10

Sabrina

This episode must have being already shot and part of the bank of episodes.  Suddenly someone  must have the idea of shooting a episode of " A Gorilla(Raman) Beating his chest" and telecasting it  before the bank episodes.
  hpee

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-03, 20:24

sameersaagar wrote:Sabrina

This episode must have being already shot and part of the bank of episodes.  Suddenly someone  must have the idea of shooting a episode of " A Gorilla(Raman) Beating his chest" and telecasting it  before the bank episodes.
  hpee

Oh this solution didnt occur to me.. yes the angry Raman may have been an after thought

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-11-03, 20:25

Absolute truth this thread!! Totally weird memory loss by Cvs but i'-ve gotten used to it now and expect little else!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-03, 20:30

hooked wrote:Absolute truth this thread!! Totally weird memory loss by Cvs but i'-ve gotten used to it now and expect little else!

yup.. brains off hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-11-04, 19:33

sameersaagar wrote:Sabrina

hpee

Sameer long hug it's possible...I learnt my lesson in PKDH ... Ater Nanaji said Adi killed Nanu ... That anything is possible .. hppy

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-11-04, 19:37

Did TRP climb down a bit??

Missed ur wit, Sabi .. welcomes backk

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-11-04, 20:12

Multiple personality disorder is wat cv teams are suffering from. I think they got some other show's script by mistake and shot it. Even in today sbs Raman gives a ring.. Wat the .. Wat the..

After a deep sleep the cv team forgot abt fight and wrote everythin new hppy

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:19

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum