Latest topics

Shagun to come back in Raman's life!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shagun to come back in Raman's life!

Post by zuzana on 2014-11-03, 20:29

In the future track of Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, a shocking twist is going to take place in the show. The Mihika-Mihir and Shagun-Ashok wedding drama was postponed which was planned earlier but then misunderstanding track was introduced. But now the delayed wedding drama is going to take place in the show.

As earlier reported in previous days, Ashok will blackmail Mihika to get married to him and he will deny to marry Shagun. After Shagun will be betrayed by Ashok, things will get
worsen. Shagun will come to Bhalla
house and start to conspire against Ishita to get closer to Raman and Ruhi once again.

Will Shagun be successful in her plans? Will Ishita get Ashok and Shagun married? Will Mihika be saved from Ashok's clutches?

To know keep watching Yeh Hai Mohabbatein!

Disclaimer: Wait for confirmation about this particular track. Script may go through a change.

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Shagun to come back in Raman's life!

Post by slmu on 2014-11-03, 20:31

I love the disclaimer ROFL

But seriously I am expecting the Shagun drama to play out.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Shagun to come back in Raman's life!

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-03, 20:56

its not a big twist if v r expecting it...and fits it perfectly wit sweeping it under the carpet...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Shagun to come back in Raman's life!

Post by zuzana on 2014-11-03, 21:30

slmu wrote:I love the disclaimer ROFL

But seriously I am expecting the Shagun drama to play out.

true the disclaimer is epic hppy hppy

YHM anything can happen

I know be ready for shaguns wedding drama...did u see ishu said she is remarrying after 6 years as if everyone remarries once in so many yrs hppy hppy

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Shagun to come back in Raman's life!

Post by zuzana on 2014-11-03, 21:32

sarra0 wrote:its not a big twist if v r expecting it...and fits it perfectly wit sweeping it under the carpet...

looks disgusting right shagun in same house ...what nonsense Bang Bang Bang

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Shagun to come back in Raman's life!

Post by zuzana on 2014-11-03, 21:33

here we are expecting to see some ishra romance but be ready to see shagun going all lovey dovey with Raman Bang Bang Bang

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Shagun to come back in Raman's life!

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-03, 21:54

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:its not a big twist if v r expecting it...and fits it perfectly wit sweeping it under the carpet...

looks disgusting right shagun in same house ...what nonsense Bang Bang Bang
wat do u think ishita will bring her back to the house...thou it would make more sense for her to go live wit her heartbroken brother mihir...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Shagun to come back in Raman's life!

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-03, 21:55

zuzana wrote:here we are expecting to see some ishra romance but be ready to see shagun going all lovey dovey with Raman Bang Bang Bang
u have seen ishra romance for two days...u expect more?  nty nty

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Shagun to come back in Raman's life!

Post by candy on 2014-11-03, 22:03

Hahaha ROFL ROFL love the disclaimer part. Script may go through a change hppy Wat else will change..




candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Shagun to come back in Raman's life!

Post by slmu on 2014-11-03, 22:24

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:I love the disclaimer ROFL

But seriously I am expecting the Shagun drama to play out.

true the disclaimer is epic hppy hppy

YHM anything can happen

I know be ready for shaguns wedding drama...did u see ishu said she is remarrying after 6 years as if everyone remarries once in so many yrs hppy hppy


ROFL ROFL ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Shagun to come back in Raman's life!

Post by slmu on 2014-11-03, 22:25

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:its not a big twist if v r expecting it...and fits it perfectly wit sweeping it under the carpet...

looks disgusting right shagun in same house ...what nonsense Bang Bang Bang
wat do u think ishita will bring her back to the house...thou it would make more sense for her to go live wit her heartbroken brother mihir...

what happened to the mother? she can go and live with her

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Shagun to come back in Raman's life!

Post by V G Tha on 2014-11-04, 00:13

hahah the cv dont think logic like that

Even though Sagun has a mother, brother and friends...she rather go and stay with Raman and mata ji Ishita will welcome her with open arms just so sagun could TRY to destroy her happy family Bang. I hope that doesnt happen! But I fell Raman will only confess to Ishita after Sagun comes in and Ishita will feel pain and jealous seeing them... expect more drama :(

V G Tha
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 42
Join date : 2014-10-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Shagun to come back in Raman's life!

Post by slmu on 2014-11-04, 12:32

V G Tha wrote:hahah the cv dont think logic like that

Even though Sagun has a mother, brother and friends...she rather go and stay with Raman and mata ji Ishita will welcome her with open arms just so sagun could TRY to destroy her happy family Bang. I hope that doesnt happen! But I fell Raman will only confess to Ishita after Sagun comes in and Ishita will feel pain and jealous seeing them... expect more drama :(

Bang Bang Bang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Shagun to come back in Raman's life!

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-04, 13:10

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:its not a big twist if v r expecting it...and fits it perfectly wit sweeping it under the carpet...

looks disgusting right shagun in same house ...what nonsense Bang Bang Bang
wat do u think ishita will bring her back to the house...thou it would make more sense for her to go live wit her heartbroken brother mihir...

what happened to the mother? she can go and live with her
they r all on a diet  hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Shagun to come back in Raman's life!

Post by zuzana on 2014-11-04, 14:20

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

looks disgusting right shagun in same house ...what nonsense Bang Bang Bang
wat do u think ishita will bring her back to the house...thou it would make more sense for her to go live wit her heartbroken brother mihir...

what happened to the mother? she can go and live with her
they r all on a diet  hppy

hey was wondering abt it..the mother isnt to be seen around during wedding..when Mihir could forgive shagun why not mother ..I think the actor was only for few episodes hppy

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Shagun to come back in Raman's life!

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-04, 14:25

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
wat do u think ishita will bring her back to the house...thou it would make more sense for her to go live wit her heartbroken brother mihir...

what happened to the mother? she can go and live with her
they r all on a diet  hppy

hey was wondering abt it..the mother isnt to be seen around during wedding..when Mihir could forgive shagun why not mother ..I think the actor was only for few episodes hppy
yep and considering that0she is on talking terms wit shagun she shud b at her functions...something else cvs forget

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Shagun to come back in Raman's life!

Post by zuzana on 2014-11-04, 14:33

V G Tha wrote:hahah the cv dont think logic like that

Even though Sagun has a mother, brother and friends...she rather go and stay with Raman and mata ji Ishita will welcome her with open arms just so sagun could TRY to destroy her happy family Bang. I hope that doesnt happen! But I fell Raman will only confess to Ishita after Sagun comes in and Ishita will feel pain and jealous seeing them... expect more drama :(

kektas obsession with drama is beyond me...she tortures us Bang

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Shagun to come back in Raman's life!

Post by zuzana on 2014-11-04, 14:48

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

what happened to the mother? she can go and live with her
they r all on a diet  hppy

hey was wondering abt it..the mother isnt to be seen around during wedding..when Mihir could forgive shagun why not mother ..I think the actor was only for few episodes hppy
yep and considering that0she is on talking terms wit shagun she shud b at her functions...something else cvs forget

so many people to take care one less hppy hppy


zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Shagun to come back in Raman's life!

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:38


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum