Latest topics

Laut Aao Trisha - Written Update - 3 November 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Laut Aao Trisha - Written Update - 3 November 2014

Post by slmu on 2014-11-03, 22:34

Laut Aao Trisha 3rd November 2014 Written Episode

Amrita says Sonali and Gaurav that they have to control Vivan with care and she will talk to him. Sonali says no way, but Gaurav stops Sonali and says Amrita that Vivan has gone out of control and she can try if she wants.

Amrita goes to Vivan’s room and sees him crying. He asks why is he crying. He says he is not. She asks why he wants to control everyone. He says he is not. She says he is and wants to control his family, girls by taking drugs and shouting at them, etc. She says she knows he does not like Gaurav as he did not stood against Pratik, but Gaurav loves you so much. Vivan asks what love. She says when you were ill, he used to take care of you more than Sonali and used to stay awake whole night and has fulfilled every responsibility. She says Gaurav keeps quiet against Pratik as he does not want to ruin his family. She asks Vivan to understand his father and feel what pain he is going through, says he is a good father and he is lucky to have him.

Kabeer’s officer gets kidnapper’s associate’s cell phone call details and shows that he has called 2 numbers continuously. Kabeer says that means those numbers are his boss’s and his goon’s and asks officer to tap those 2 numbers. He calls both numbers. One number does nto respond, another responds. Kabeer speaks to him as a telephone company executive and gets him engaged in his talks. Officer informs him that they traced location. Kabeer says they have to raid right now. Abhay asks if he can accompany him. Kabeer asks him to stay here and walks with another officer.

Trisha sees her room door open and tries to walk out of house, but sees goon’s sitting in the corridor and enjoying alcohol. One of them comes, gets in and locks door from inside. He gets nature’s call before he could walk toward’s Trisha’s room. Trisha sees a mesh door and succeeds in getting out of it, but her hands get injured while clearing glass strands. She sees goon out and thinks kidnapper did not fulfill his promise to leave her even after getting money, now she will elope from here. She jumps from window and escapes. Goon comes out of washroom and sees door mesh broken. He calls all his goons and asks to catch Trisha.

Sonali scolds Gaurav for letting Amrita interfere in their personal matter. Gaurav says she just wants to help us and if we get positive results, what is wrong in it. Vivan comes there, apologizes Gaurav, even hugs him and cries emotionally. Gaurav says it is okay and asks he is injured in his fight. He says he is fine. Amrita watches everything standing at a distance. Vivan walks out looking at her. Gaurav thanks Amrita and says she did what we as a parents could not do, you returned my son, he hugged me for the first time. Sonali gets irked hearing this. Amrita thinks Gaurav fulfilled his responsibilities a father. Sonali thinks now Amrita his controlling even her son.

Trisha runs from the kidnapper’s den and goons follow her. Kabeer reaches there and his car stops her. It starts again and he walks into kidnapper’s den with his officers, with guns. They search the whole place and don’t find anyone there. Kabeer sees broken wall and broken mesh. He imagines Trisha came till this mesh and got injured due to glass strands, she eloped from here. He imagines again that she must have injured while goons dragged her. Officer brings Trsiha’s clothes and says that means Trisha was here. Kabeer says maybe she eloped from here and we should get her before kidnappers could. He asks to get the blood stains examined.

Officer informs Kabeer that his officers who were following goons met with an accident and goons escaped. Trisha sees a a truck moving towards a playing kids and runs out from her hiding place to save her. She saves kid, but goons see her and start following her.

Precap: Pratik gives Kushan’s termination letter. Officer informs Kabeer that blood sample was of Trisha.

*TU

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Laut Aao Trisha - Written Update - 3 November 2014

Post by trintring on 2014-11-04, 11:55

Thanks Shanthi. I've finally caught up with all the epis.

How long will this cat n mouse game go on between the police and kidnappers. It just looked a bit ridicolous that they were so close and could not find her.

Gaurav does seem a possibility now doesn't he? cause Kabir is just so focused on Pratik, La & Kunal. Also if they have actually backtracked about Gaurav's gay affair... then could be possible that they compensate by making him the actual culprit. Wonder if they have scrapped the whole Nick thing or will they show a one night stand or something.

I hate it that now they are making Trisha look like a saint. Why did this show start so bold and now whimpering about everything. I thought Life OK channel was a bit more advanced?

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-04, 12:36

trintring wrote:Thanks Shanthi. I've finally caught up with all the epis.

How long will this cat n mouse game go on between the police and kidnappers. It just looked a bit ridicolous that they were so close and could not find her.

Gaurav does seem a possibility now doesn't he? cause Kabir is just so focused on Pratik, La & Kunal. Also if they have actually backtracked about Gaurav's gay affair... then could be possible that they compensate by making him the actual culprit. Wonder if they have scrapped the whole Nick thing or will they show a one night stand or something.

I hate it that now they are making Trisha look like a saint. Why did this show start so bold and now whimpering about everything. I thought Life OK channel was a bit more advanced?

Exactly.. they have done a total volte face and made her the saint. And Ami.. mother superior.. my daughter can't bear her hppy

So near yet so far for Kabir. Surely he should hang around to capture the goons at least.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-11-04, 13:05

slmu wrote:

Exactly.. they have done a total volte face and made her the saint. And Ami.. mother superior.. my daughter can't bear her hppy

So near yet so far for Kabir. Surely he should hang around to capture the goons at least.

Me too Shanthi... Ami is annoyinmg me big time. Its like she is Mother of the Year and she can do no wrong. No wonder Sonali and La does not like her. And in a way they are right about Ami taking away their kids. Cause now the kids look upto Ami a lot more rather than their own mothers.

And isn't it a bit too convenient that she has spent all these years with Pratik without realising how vindictive, manipulative and narcissistic he is. A person cannot fake his behaviour all the time. Maybe she just turned a blind eye to everything because her life was hunky dory and now that everythings upside down she is taking a stand. I just don't like the fact that they are making her seem superior than everyone else. Would have been nicer to see her in a bit of grey light as well.

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-04, 13:47

trintring wrote:
slmu wrote:

Me too Shanthi... Ami is annoyinmg me big time. Its like she is Mother of the Year and she can do no wrong. No wonder Sonali and La does not like her. And in a way they are right about Ami taking away their kids. Cause now the kids look upto Ami a lot more rather than their own mothers.

And isn't it a bit too convenient that she has spent all these years with Pratik without realising how vindictive, manipulative and narcissistic he is. A person cannot fake his behaviour all the time. Maybe she just turned a blind eye to everything because her life was hunky dory and now that everythings upside down she is taking a stand. I just don't like the fact that they are making her seem superior than everyone else. Would have been nicer to see her in a bit of grey light as well.

Agree totally.. she should have picked up on Pratik earlier. She has turned out to be the most irritating character

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:22

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum