Latest topics

Humsafars: Boring Monday..err Wait.....Really?? I think NOT!!!

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Humsafars: Boring Monday..err Wait.....Really?? I think NOT!!!

Post by pollyanna on 2014-11-04, 12:07

Hey all,

I know all of us were charged up and waiting for Monday episode, the promo having raised our expectations to a new high.....and hence some of us were severely DISAPPOINTED when the scenes did not play out the way we wanted, but then lets cut some slack to the makers too, its THEIR product and am sure they are doing it to the best of their abilities.

Also if we look at it objectively, the episode did make sense on three counts particularly (which will put to use in a big way in future)

1. Anam's dialogue--chhoori kabhi talwar ko nahi kaatti.....most of us had not expected that there will be powerplay between KA-Anam too, they have a common enemy but here the similarity ends. Both want to go on their own path and will not kowtow each other, there is a sense of one    upmanship between the two and this will definitely lead to their downfall.

2. Zara finally came around, owned up her mistake in front of her family, went to Anam, challenged her that she will become a top rated model on her own terms and not at mercy of Anam and at no point in time, she will ever compromise her family's izzat --This was really unexpected and almost everyone of us was surprised.

3. Last but not the least, Sahir is a perfect boss/leader, he gives equal chances to all his employees to prove themselves and this was reiterated once again yesterday when he took Anam to task , asking about her unnecessary hurry for the ad campaign.

Now, tell me, weren't these pointers necessary for the movement of the story? If the CVs had not shown these, audience would have cried hoarse about not defining/sketching the characters properly.

The only low which I could find is the poor editing or placement of the scenes, the cup scene--either that should have been the final shot or hopefully it will be carried to Tuesday's epi too and get a proper closure.

What say? 

And most importantly, why was the telecast late by about 5-6 mins? Can Sony pls look into the matter , pronto? 

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars: Boring Monday..err Wait.....Really?? I think NOT!!!

Post by candy on 2014-11-04, 12:33

Yay !! Yipee!! Finally am happy today.. Actually my day is very irritating and I jumped into Dhwani.. cheers to keep myself happy.. And I got it na..

Yay. I would love everythin abt HS. I think this is the charm 4L had done to me by all their shows.. Stoppin myself and gettin back to the post.

Pallavi ji.. Hugs and love for you too thought like me. Totally agree with you. All the three points wat you have mentioned r necessary to get know abt their characters.. And my fav is last one as I said earlier I wish to watch him as perfect boss.. *Dil chahta hai * though first two were really surprising

When zara stood for her family.. I was like tats it girl! Coz an aspirin girl from a close knitted family can't be so selfish so soon for no valuable reason. .

Personally I dint find boring yesterday.. Oly my heart was cravin for more sahir scenes and wish him to gain little weight. Am little crazy.. Wil go off track.

KA - Anam scenes were good.. You said tat.. They doesn't need anyone to put them down.. But how abt KA helpin her in this dupata scenario.for Anam looked shocked in precap. There can't be dupata too.. So KA have a hand in this

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-11-04, 12:41

And .. Seein zara facing right against Anam I think her character could be left as a strong girl and pair with Zaki.. Coz these two were enough daring to face Anam before the leads could find or face .. Isn't it. I would be happy if they frame her character well.

Yes.. The coffee mug scene could have been better.. Felt like watched like this somethin before scratch

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-11-04, 12:59

Thanks candy, loved reading you and a big jhappi for having a similar thot process as mine :P  chalo koi toh CVs ke bachao mein khara hai Wink  warna fans toh bas ande -tamatar le ke pahuchne wale hain sets par Wink

I know I am missing Sahir's presence a lot.....hadd ho gayi hai ab toh......

I too wish Zaki-Zara combo to teach Anam a lesson and hopefully their jodi will click too.....

Mujhe Myra, Zara- Sahir ka bhi interaction dekhna hai......mazaa aayega jab woh inki baatein sunega toh Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-11-04, 13:35

Pallavi.. Aap ko bhi jhappies long hug

This cv's are capable to take a roller coaster ride yaar.. Ande and tamatar se ye log kabhi nahi darenge.. hppy

And Myra,zara vs sahir.. ! Yes. Tat would be lovely.. Tat would give a family touch I guess. Obviously we can expect sahir to have more concern and yakeen over Myra .. This girl wil give a clean chit of their family's past to sahir once they start to bond well..I knew am sayin this too early for this may take time to happen..

And now after this dupata scenario somethin will happen favoring Arzoo which wil result sahir thinkin abt his past.. We all waitin for tat.. But.. I guess they won't show his entire past now.. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-11-04, 23:06

Candy, as expected Arzoo failed in proving herself and the envelop will come to use tomo  bounce see, how well we read CVs :P  gosh ..they r so predictable Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-11-04, 23:34

yeah pallavi.. KA was behind tat towel magic.. but you know Wat.. i guess today there was many sahir scenes,hain na? and i wasn't able to watch.. when i watch they cut his scenes for mins. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

reading update.. i found alvira was thoughtful after the dining table scene.. hm.. is she thinkin she has chosen a wrong girl hppy but too late.. she thinks arzoo as her pawn. but her own pawn will go against her.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:23

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum