Latest topics

Double role takes a toll on Surbhi Jyoti’s health

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Double role takes a toll on Surbhi Jyoti’s health

Post by candy on 2014-11-04, 16:57

It’s not easy to play double role and when it’s daily soap it’s all the more difficult. Recently, the pressure of double role has taken a toll on Surbhi Jyoti of “Qubool Hai”.

Surbhi is suffering from severe throat infection for the past few days. However she is not getting leave from her work as the entire track of “Qubool Hai” is revolving around her two characters Sanam and Sunehri.

Talking about her infection Surbhi said “I have got throat infection but I have to report on the sets every day. I can’t even go to doctor. I took doctor’s appointment so many times but every time I had to cancel it. I am really stressed. I don’t know for how long this Sanam-Sunehri track will go on. It eis really a great opportunity to play double role but at the same time it’s very taxing.”

However she is full of appreciation for her production house saying “They normally try that I don’t have to play both the characters same day as lot of time goes in changing cloth and make-up. However there are days when I have to play Sanam and Sunehri’s role on the same day. Then it becomes really tiresome.”

Tellyexpress

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Double role takes a toll on Surbhi Jyoti’s health

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-11-04, 19:39

Thanks

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: