Latest topics

Parekh Family To Lost The Parekh House Aswell In Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Parekh Family To Lost The Parekh House Aswell In Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Post by candy on 2014-11-04, 17:03

In Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi, As per the current Shwetha, Chirag’s mother walks in alone. On the other hand, RV comes to know about the message sent from his mobile and is shocked. RV is wondering about who had sent the message and his father tells him, that he knows who had sent the message. Meanwhile, Shwetha tells Baa that Chirag does not want to marry Ishaani and he has gone away somewhere without telling anyone. Hearing this, Ishaani faints and all rush to tend to her.

Now in it’s upcoming episodes, RV and Ishani’s wedding will happen in which Nitin will also give his blessing to his daughter. After lot of hindrances , post which at the time of Bidaai lawyer will come and will tell all that the Parekh’s have lost the poor Parekh house aswell and all will be shocked and stunned ..

At RV’s house laxmi will instigate Amba against Ishaani.RV will take the whole Parekh’s family will him and all does the Greh pravesh with Ishaani to which Amba will be shocked…

Tellyexpress

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Parekh Family To Lost The Parekh House Aswell In Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-04, 17:09

thank...i wasnt looking forward to saas bahu saga but this now could b fun...amba against ba...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-11-04, 17:20

Yeah sarra..

Griha pravesh with whole family. hppy
Dare to love a girl like ishani. Now.. If this chirag says RV kidnapped me to stop our wedding ,our dumbo heroine wil believe it.. Bang Bang

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-04, 18:43

candy wrote: Yeah sarra..

Griha pravesh with whole family. hppy
Dare to love a girl like ishani. Now.. If this chirag says RV kidnapped me to stop our wedding ,our dumbo heroine wil believe it.. Bang Bang
graprevesh of whole family is funny...not something I have seen before  :lollol:poor amba

this dumbo heroine believes anything chiraag tells her...but as long as she is not rich in her own right she will b safe..she actually deserves chiraag...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-11-04, 19:01

Agree you sarra. I so wished she should
Face his reality and suffer for a while for bein so idiotic.. But our super man hero came Bang now they wil show some stupid scenes in the name of romance..

And family pack griha pravesh makes me to think how abt askin everyone to knock tat rice bucket while entering hppy

RV was quite ok for a while now after marryin/seein ishani in close up he got tat dumboness in him again.. Tats y bringin whole family here. Can't he pay the rent for their flat if he wants to take responsibility.. Y to make his house as hostel..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-11-04, 19:24

Thank you candy ... Very interesting

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-04, 19:26

no logic I still cant figure out y there was  court case for the assets...apart from the fact that was the only way they knew how to take the story forward... hppy

she wouldn't have had long to suffer he already had the divorce papers ready...but it would have been funny for him to b told u havnt been married long enough to get anything...

that would b so funny each one knocking it down...but they will live in the sequents quarters so u can just imagine ba  hppy hppy

i havnt seen last couple of episodes has he reverted again...i feel sorry for his ex fiancée...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-11-05, 08:53

Ha ha sarra.. So funny hppy haven't been married long enough to get anythin ROFL y don't they keep such spicy dialogues..

RV is unbelievable. Now he wil again turn to tat old feelin wala guy yaar..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-06, 03:11

candy wrote:Ha ha sarra.. So funny hppy haven't been married long enough to get anythin ROFL  y don't they keep such spicy dialogues..

RV is unbelievable. Now he wil again turn to tat old feelin wala guy yaar..
they don't hatd such dialogues cause they don't have me  hppy I hope he doesn't turn mopey happy following ranvir but I don't hold much hope on that...he will b annoying at this stage...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:22

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum