Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 04Jul14 "Ruku & Jodha share Salim"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update 04Jul14 "Ruku & Jodha share Salim"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-04, 17:10

The episode begins with.... Jalal discussing with his close darbaaries that Salim was going to come to Meena bazaar so security had to be tight as enemies and his own family members were after Salim’s life
Todermal was ordered to check each entrant
Maan singh to be ready with guards
Resham to keep a group of Qhwaja sera on guards for safety of Salim

Ruku is informed by resham  that only those begums who had kids would open shop at meena bazaar
She thinks up of a plan
Jo too feels bad about Ruku and she shares her feelings with Jalal
Jalal regrets his decision and feel bad for Ruku
Jo suggests Ruku put up her stall with salim
Ruku enters the hojra and takes Jodha’s advise and asks permission to put up stall with Salim .. after all she was his mother too !!
Jalal n Jo are happy
Ruku suggests both mothers put up stall with salim

Salima is with Murad .... Javedha is with Haider
Jo n Ruku are with Salim ..... salim is selling copper utensils
Some girls come there and tells Salim that they would but his stuff only if he  kisses their hands
Salim agrees
Salim kisses the hands of each girl buying  his utensils .. he even kisses Jalal’s hands
Jalal remarks that he did know how to impress others

Haider is upset about none buying the Toys from his stall
Haider complains the royal family had snatched all opportunities from them


Zilbahar arrives with anarkali .. she is the wife of the tabalchi at Jalal’s court so does Sakina who is the daughter of the shehenayi  bajaney  waala at jalal’s court

Anarkali behaves in her usual high handed manner ... shows off her attitude
They joke watching salim kiss every one
Anarkali n sakina decide avoid Salim’s stall

Murad n Daniel  have put up a stall of laddoos n jalebies
Murad is seen eating the laddoos himself
Salima teaches murad to behave himself and speak politely to the girls .. sakina and Anarkali ....who come to buy their stuff
Murad smiles at Anarkali and she smiles back
This angers Salim who is furious with murad


Ruku n Jo decide to buy all the stuff that is left over just so that Salim is not hurt that his stuff was not sold
but salim does a good job himself to their surprise

Baxi’s daughter Mehetaab too has put up a stall ..where one can win toys by aiming correctly
Jalal comes there and boosts the morale of the deaf girl
Baxi and Mehetaab are very happy as Jalal hits bulls eye and wins the quoran
Jalal praises Mehetaab ... that mehetaab was pure at heart and she would sell the most .. even more than shehezaadey Salim ....as he would buy all her stuff
Baxi n her daughter are even more thrilled

Precap for tomorrow
Ruku is in her hojra ... she opens a dibbia of afeem /opium and says that opium was an awesome stuff .. if one got addicted  it was impossible  get over it ...she makes a e plan to get salim addicted to opium /afeem

..


DO NOT COPY
THIS UPDATE IS EXCLUSIVE PROPERTY OF DHWANI


The nine jewels of Akbar


Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-04, 22:24; edited 8 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 04Jul14 "Ruku & Jodha share Salim"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-04, 20:37

i did not understand why Salim is inclined towards Anarkali ? isn't it too early to fall in love ??
confused confused

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 04Jul14 "Ruku & Jodha share Salim"

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-11-04, 21:19

Thanks

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 04Jul14 "Ruku & Jodha share Salim"

Post by Tanthya on 2014-11-04, 21:48

Ahh..So the gameplan for getting him addicted begins..

Thanks

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 04Jul14 "Ruku & Jodha share Salim"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-04, 21:53

Shesherkobita wrote:Thanks
hpee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 04Jul14 "Ruku & Jodha share Salim"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-04, 22:27


--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 04Jul14 "Ruku & Jodha share Salim"

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-11-04, 22:40

Thanks Manu, for update.  Heart

Storyline is shaping up little by little.

Some few things are clear to me now and it helps understand the writers minds where they are going.

After showing reel Jodha as fierce from the beginning because there was no love towards reel Jalal and the things that concerns him the writers have brought in the another side of her which is so soft (a person who cares for others or put others first before herself and tries to make things easier or comfortable for all though she hardly get the same in return). We have seen that a little of that side when she was with her family in Amber. Hopefully we shall see a mixture of both sides soon or the tigress ahead in coming episode when it is needed.


They  say show me your friend and I will show you your character today it is obvious Jalal is beginning to think like Jodha that is respecting others feelings and rights ( the less fortunate or persons at the disadvantage side).  Look at the way he lifted up the spirits of his niece and sister even putting his favourite son aside for that too was very impressed. 

Well we all know good things in this Serial doesn't last for long so lets enjoy while it last.



Food for thought:

"Let's not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don't give up."

"A wicked person earns deceptive wages, but the one who sows righteousness (good deeds) reaps a sure reward."

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 04Jul14 "Ruku & Jodha share Salim"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-04, 23:40

Nanayaa623 wrote:Thanks Manu, for update.  Heart

Storyline is shaping up little by little.

Some few things are clear to me now and it helps understand the writers minds where they are going.

After showing reel Jodha as fierce from the beginning because there was no love towards reel Jalal and the things that concerns him the writers have brought in the another side of her which is so soft (a person who cares for others or put others first before herself and tries to make things easier or comfortable for all though she hardly get the same in return). We have seen that a little of that side when she was with her family in Amber. Hopefully we shall see a mixture of both sides soon or the tigress ahead in coming episode when it is needed.


They  say show me your friend and I will show you your character today it is obvious Jalal is beginning to think like Jodha that is respecting others feelings and rights ( the less fortunate or persons at the disadvantage side).  Look at the way he lifted up the spirits of his niece and sister even putting his favourite son aside for that too was very impressed. 

Well we all know good things in this Serial doesn't last for long so lets enjoy while it last.



Food for thought:

"Let's not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don't give up."

"A wicked person earns deceptive wages, but the one who sows righteousness (good deeds) reaps a sure reward."

yes the story was progressing .. and Nanaya I loved your food for thought too
hpee long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 04Jul14 "Ruku & Jodha share Salim"

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-11-05, 00:15

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:Thanks Manu, for update.  Heart

Storyline is shaping up little by little.

Some few things are clear to me now and it helps understand the writers minds where they are going.

After showing reel Jodha as fierce from the beginning because there was no love towards reel Jalal and the things that concerns him the writers have brought in the another side of her which is so soft (a person who cares for others or put others first before herself and tries to make things easier or comfortable for all though she hardly get the same in return). We have seen that a little of that side when she was with her family in Amber. Hopefully we shall see a mixture of both sides soon or the tigress ahead in coming episode when it is needed.


They  say show me your friend and I will show you your character today it is obvious Jalal is beginning to think like Jodha that is respecting others feelings and rights ( the less fortunate or persons at the disadvantage side).  Look at the way he lifted up the spirits of his niece and sister even putting his favourite son aside for that too was very impressed. 

Well we all know good things in this Serial doesn't last for long so lets enjoy while it last.



Food for thought:

"Let's not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don't give up."

"A wicked person earns deceptive wages, but the one who sows righteousness (good deeds) reaps a sure reward."

yes the story was progressing .. and Nanaya I loved your food for thought too
hpee long hug
Thanks Manu one thing is for sure CV team are very consistent when it comes to drama and negative tracks.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 04Jul14 "Ruku & Jodha share Salim"

Post by Nirra on 2014-11-05, 02:20

Hey manu :) this episode i think little bit boring i think if maham angga still life it will be great cause she is very cruel than ruks xoxoxoxo so drama jodha akbr will be end soon?

Nirra
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 75
Join date : 2014-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 04Jul14 "Ruku & Jodha share Salim"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-05, 05:16

Nirra wrote:Hey manu :) this episode i think little bit boring i think if maham angga still life it will be great cause she is very cruel than ruks xoxoxoxo so drama jodha akbr will be end soon?

I know Nirra ... with Maham and Adham gone there is not much excitement left in the show yaar
hope it ends on a decent note

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 04Jul14 "Ruku & Jodha share Salim"

Post by Nirra on 2014-11-05, 05:27

I hope so manu in the show who play devil just ruks if ruks get caught i think the show will be end :(

Nirra
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 75
Join date : 2014-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 04Jul14 "Ruku & Jodha share Salim"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-05, 05:34

Nirra wrote:I hope so manu in the show who play devil just ruks if ruks get caught i think the show will be end :(
I do not think Ruku will get caught Nirra .. because she is very clever and she will make sure that Salim develops a taste for all the bad habits in life 
he will be heavily into wine wealth n women ....and disinterested in the state affairs as he grows up .. jodha will now be able to prevent this much to  her disappointment 
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 04Jul14 "Ruku & Jodha share Salim"

Post by Nirra on 2014-11-05, 06:39

Aww poor salim i hope ruks just hurt jodha not his child :(

Nirra
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 75
Join date : 2014-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 04Jul14 "Ruku & Jodha share Salim"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-05, 08:11

Nirra wrote:Aww poor salim i hope ruks just hurt jodha not his child  :(
salim is going to enjoy all the attention and get spoilt
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 04Jul14 "Ruku & Jodha share Salim"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-05, 14:17

Tanthya wrote:Ahh..So the gameplan for getting him addicted begins..

Thanks
Ruku's game plan to destroy Jodha's son has begun ...slowly.... stealthily ....
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Bang Bang

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 04Jul14 "Ruku & Jodha share Salim"

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:26


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum