Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 4 november 2014 written update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 4 november 2014 written update

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-11-04, 19:03

Written update...

The episode starts....
At the party hall...
Raman is talking with some men...ishu comes to him...she says did u brought any gift for shagun as i didnt brought...raman says yeah...ishu says u gives so costly gifts to people do u have any idea that i also need the same thing...raman says if u need u can ask from me na i will give u...she says no i dont need..she gets...nd they had a talk...ishu leaves in angr...raman says what happens to this ldy...

Mihika meets her office friends...she hugs one man...
mihir looks at her...he asks from her that what was that...mihika says they were my office man yaar...mihir is jealous...he says u dont let me to meet any girl...mihika says today u r allowed...i am giving u a challenge...u can meet any girl in party...nd get her number...mihir accepts the challenge....

Mani comes in party...
he meets ishu nd praises her beauty...ishu says really..she makes this raman to hear...sge says i am looking pretty in party...thanks mani she hugs him...raman looks on...

Mihir tries to flirt with a girl..
the girl doesnt want to talk with him....her boyfriend comes to her...mihir gets scared nd leaves....
Shagun asks the manager to manage prty well...

Mihir comes to mihika nd gives the number of a girl...
mihika is shocked...she is jealous...mihur says girls are behind me now as i said them that he is single...mihika is angry...she says i am going to washroom...he says come soon as i am safe near u from girls...

repirter clicks puc of shagun nd ashok...he moves to ishra
a reporter comes to ishita and raman...he clicks the pics of ishita...he praises the beauty of ishita and says to raman that his wife is really very gorgeous...raman smiles...ishita too smiles and thanks him...

Shagun who is talking with her friends watches all this...she is looking jealous...
mihika calls on the number given by mihir...she gets to know that its a number of mihir's maid...mihir says r u jealoys...mihika says no...mihir praises mihiak's beauty...

Mani announces that ashok will propose shagun again...ashok says whats the need i am marrying her na...mani says so u can propose her again...
ashok proposes shagun by sitting.....ishu who is looking this...she holds raman's hand romanticaly...raman looks at her....when ishu leaves his hand he jokes saying that in this oldxage u may need support...

Mani says now all couples will dance on floor...
ishu asks raman to come...raman says how u will dance in this kapde ki thaan (saree) ...she says i will manage...both the couples dances on floor...on an old song..ishu's saree gets stuck...raman gets angry at her...he takes her aside...mani comes there nd tries to make raman calm down...raman leaves in anger...ishu says to mani that dont worry...she smiles at angry raman...

Raman starts leaving from party...
he says to mani that ishu went to clinic...raman asks mihika to come...mihir says i will drop ger later...raman leaves...

Raman comes at home nd finds the lights off..
he finds a surprize from ishu...ishu is in jeans top....raman is still angry...ishu dances on a song named as "mein kya karo ram mujhe budha mil gaya" 
she gets ckose to raman nd teases him while dancing....raman babu is still angry...
she moves close to him nd puts her hands on his shoulders nd looksin his eyes with love..both gets into an eyelock....toshiji and Mr bhalla enters the house nd finds them in that comndition....they laughs...ishu rushes to room....raman says to toshiji that her bahu is mad...

In ishita and raman's room...

Ishu takes her nightsuit out...raman comes in room and says to her that is she mad that she left him alone outside...ishu says i was in this nd suddenly they came...raman says but u aged woman looks sexy in this...ishu smiles...she says every woman looks pretty in her cloths...in western too but its not important for her to wear infront of everyone...she can show it to her husband in their room too...raman says u have point...both of them smiles...

In room...
Mr bhalla nd toshiji laughs...toshiji says to Mr bhalla that its good that this time they were not fighting but we came at wrong time...she says but u never done this with me...Mr bhalla goes to her nd hugs her from back..they gets romantic too...

In morning...
Ishu comes to kitchen nd asks about ruhi from neelu...neelu tells her that she left for school....ishu says did she tried these dresses as she have to wear them in shagun's wedding...neelu says she didnt she was upset...ishu says what happened to her...she reminds that mani told her about ruhi...she says i need to do something...
Screen freezes on her face.

Precap:- Raman says to ishita that during our wedding i didnt made u to wear engagement ring...but with out it a marriage is not complete...he makes her wear ring...she holds his hand nd both smiles.

Last edited by cutie pai :-) on 2014-11-04, 19:58; edited 1 time in total

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 4 november 2014 written update

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-11-04, 19:17

Thanks

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-04, 20:12

Thanks Jenny

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-11-04, 20:22

Oh my god!! Jenny!!! Thank you for the update!!! This update seems more like the dream of a fan rather than the kind of stuff the CVs generally throw at us viewers! I am so happy!!! Will have to watch the show!! Can't believe I missed all this romance!!!  Starry Love Starry Love Starry Love

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-11-04, 21:16

my pleasure girls...

yeah hookie...episode was reaply nice nd the dance of ishu is must watch...u will really enjoy it

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-11-04, 21:45

Thanks Jenny..
So this is why ishita was wearin tat dress..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-11-04, 21:54

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-11-04, 22:06

hehehe! So loving what they're showing!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-11-04, 22:18

Thank You!!

So both took police pill and forgot they had  serious of trust, love declaration, respect to deal with..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by V G Tha on 2014-11-04, 23:14

LOVED the episode!!!! cute dance with a horrible outfit, Ishra had my eyes glued on their faces only! Cant wait to see their engagement tomorrow and RUHI FINALLY ! Want more ishra wala love Wink

V G Tha
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:15

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum