Latest topics

Pallavi Kulkarni returns to small screen with Sony TV’s Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyar

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pallavi Kulkarni returns to small screen with Sony TV’s Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyar

Post by trintring on 2014-11-05, 01:47

Marathi beauty Pallavi Kulkarni Nerurkar, who was last seen in Vaidehi is returning to the small screen after a sabbatical of 7 years with Sony Entertainment Television's Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyar.

Playing the main lead opposite Ronit Roy, this show is about re-instilling faith in the institution of marriage. Produced by Balaji Telefilms, this mature love story explores the complexities of human relationships. The story revolves around a married couple, Dr. Nachiket Khanna and Ragini Patel who loved each other so much that it drove them apart.

Speaking about her return to Indian television, Pallavi Kulkarni Nerurkar said "I am glad to make a comeback on television as Ragini Patel with Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyar. Ragini is a strong headed woman who has bought up her two children single handedly."

Source: TOI

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Pallavi Kulkarni returns to small screen with Sony TV’s Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyar

Post by Tanthya on 2014-11-05, 11:22

She seemed good in Promo and the pairing was good too..

Lets see how the show turns out

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Pallavi Kulkarni returns to small screen with Sony TV’s Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyar

Post by trintring on 2014-11-05, 11:53

yeah she comes across as a strong actress.. I think i saw her work briefly but not much. Problem is will it turn out kinda like ADHY? Both the leads here are good actors so might turn out better.

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-11-05, 12:16

trintring wrote:yeah she comes across as a strong actress.. I think i saw her work briefly but not much. Problem is will it turn out kinda like ADHY? Both the leads here are good actors so might turn out better.

Sonali Bendre was NEVER known as an actor, not even in her heydays ..She was more of a beautiful face plus the problem with AD is sound story dealt superficially and without any emotional investment. The actors are not powerful to convey the feelings of the characters except for Harsh who is seen sporadically.. But Pallavi seems good and Ronit is a proven horse.. The show will be watchable for 3 months before Mayya brings in her tried and tested khichdi into the framework Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:40

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum