Latest topics

kurti ki chaal

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kurti ki chaal

Post by NAUGHTYMONKEY on 2014-11-05, 10:12

alvira is useless. Bang she knows kurti and thief aman they are after arzoo but still she is keeping silent.i don't understand arzoo. her personality changes. sometimes she is strong, and than she acts meoow why the heck she was sitting on the floor when saher was eating breakfast? i knew it dopatta was not there. and dumb zara couldn't notice as usual. so it was kurti who did that. affraid Bang thief aman wins again. Bang saher is in love. :<<: i think he was upset with kurti and thief aman, when they were accusing her.

NAUGHTYMONKEY

Back to top Go down

Re: kurti ki chaal

Post by candy on 2014-11-05, 13:21

Sahir can't be in love so soon. You know.. He is a guy with strict rules and all tat. Right now.. Wats developing is ,his opinion towards Arzoo..

He may not doubt kA.but wil come to know abt Anam.. Wat all she could do to be in his good books..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by NAUGHTYMONKEY on 2014-11-05, 20:43

maybe you are right.

NAUGHTYMONKEY

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-11-05, 22:30

Arzoo like to see Sahir chhup chhup ke.....doing it on our behalf :P  other than that i find no reason for that scene Wink

I guess its too early for Sahir to fall in love but he is just getting too involved, affected with everything which has Arzoo's stamp Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:10

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum