Latest topics

More troubles…

View previous topic View next topic Go down

More troubles…

Post by Maria J on 2014-11-05, 12:14

More troubles…

Hi!!

Aastha and Shlok have just started their journey to success and troubles have started.. First it was their past.. Running away from their past they came to Mumbai.. but here also problems have found their way.. They have found a place to stay where their co – tenants want them to leave. Being an SP bahu I’m sure in no time Aastha will make them family in no time.. But I guess by then a new trouble would surely find their address.. Afterall what’s the fun in a serial without mountains of troubles..

At Agnihotri mansion, Varad is trying very hard to replace Shlok’s importance but though outwardly he is succeeding, NA is missing Shlok. And everything that Varad or Sojal do remind him of Shlok. Will NA find Anjali and her parents? How will he behave with them? Has he changed??

Thanks for reading me. Do share your views.

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: More troubles…

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-05, 12:17

therein lies the lesson...don't run away face your troubles and everything isn't always greener on the other side...having said that u can't tell me that they didn't have an idea how expensive the city was...for a supposed top businessman?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-11-05, 12:24

sarra0 wrote:therein lies the lesson...don't run away face your troubles and everything isn't always greener on the other side...having said that u can't tell me that they didn't have an idea how expensive the city was...for a supposed top businessman?
long hug Sarra

Well said.. we run from troubles to land up in deeper and more complicated troubles.. he should know but maybe cvs forgot about the expenses in reel  hppy while considering the expenses in reality

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-05, 13:38

Well said.. whats a serial world without mountains of troubles hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-11-05, 14:01

slmu wrote:Well said.. whats a serial world without mountains of troubles hppy
long hug Shanti.. thats only thing constant among all serials.. new and old troubles  hppy

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:35

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum