Latest topics

Review of Yeh Hai Mohabbatein – 4-11-14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-11-05, 13:22

Hi Everyone!
Mihika said that she is doing Shagun’s bidding for Mihir. But when did Mihir ever force her to do anything.. If she refuses to do something its not like Mihir wouldn’t understand.
Raman is berating Ishu in front of Mani and Ishu also is giving explanations to Mani.. Where did the jealous Raman gone?
I so want Shagun to know the truth about Ashok. And I clinched at the proposal. The words were nice but the person saying it was eww.. How could Ishu be so dreamy about a fake proposal by a person who hardly values relationship? But I liked how it makes Raman realise that Ishu wanted a proposal too..
Thank you for reading.. Do comment or press the like button.

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Yeh Hai Mohabbatein – 4-11-14

Post by candy on 2014-11-05, 13:32

Maria., I too have the same thought over Mihika.. She was clever enough to behave before engagemet. Now wats wrong with tat girl. Why can't she tel to ishita at least abt his intentions towards her.. She keeps mum and gonna pull a big prob on D day.

She too wants to be perfect SP mahan bahu it seems.
Team Apshagun is always a disaster.. Wat bothers if they propose or commit suicide..

Jealous Raman disappeared once he came to know abt ishita-mani duo plan to save his head in the Asian head party.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-05, 13:33

Well Mihir didnt ask her.. but when it comes to relations, you do have to do somethings on your own.. you won't be asked or told everything.

All the jealousy etc.. all disappeared.. in a turn of the jalebi

Shagun will find out soon enough I think.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-05, 14:04

raman isn't jealous anymore cause he has realised that she was only securing his position as asian business...thou he seems to have forgotten the convo he heard where ishita says to mani I love u, ill leave raman...partial amnesia

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-11-05, 14:05

candy wrote:Maria., I too have the same thought over Mihika.. She was clever enough to behave before engagemet. Now wats wrong with tat girl. Why can't she tel to ishita at least abt his intentions towards her.. She keeps mum and gonna pull a big prob on D day.

She too wants to be perfect SP mahan bahu it seems.
Team Apshagun is always a disaster.. Wat bothers if they propose or commit suicide..

Jealous Raman disappeared once he came to know abt ishita-mani duo plan to save his head in the Asian head party.
long hug Candy.. Long time... How have u been?
Mihika's character is really pathetic now.. I wish she goes back to her before engagement avatar.. Kya mast thi woh tab.. and haan may be if she gets an SP mahan bahu award she may go back to her previous gundi avatar.. which was so nice hpee 

Apshagun are actually apshagun in all sense.. I hate it when Ashok flirts with Mihika.. Infact he flirted in front of Mihir.. when will he realise??

oh so his jealousy evaporated bcoz of their mahaan behaviour..  Bang Bang he should have apologised properly though and even manaofied Ishu.. Again a manaofying track is cancelled..  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-11-05, 14:08

sarra0 wrote:raman isn't jealous anymore cause he has realised that she was only securing his position as asian business...thou he seems to have forgotten the convo he heard where ishita says to mani I love u, ill leave raman...partial amnesia
partial amnesia again.. all characters get it  Bang Bang  there was some article wherein it was told that Ishu will not forgive that easily..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-05, 14:11

Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:raman isn't jealous anymore cause he has realised that she was only securing his position as asian business...thou he seems to have forgotten the convo he heard where ishita says to mani I love u, ill leave raman...partial amnesia
partial amnesia again.. all characters get it  Bang Bang  there was some article wherein it was told that Ishu will not forgive that easily..
she didn't mahaan bahu made him wait until he wouldn't let go and got a maaf kiya from her.. .took around half am hour...long time in bahu world...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-11-05, 14:31

sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:
she didn't mahaan bahu made him wait until he wouldn't let go and got a maaf kiya from her.. .took around half am hour...long time in bahu world...
hppy  when was this half an hour? the fight which was witnessed by all?

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-05, 15:16

Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:
hppy  when was this half an hour? the fight which was witnessed by all?
serial ke duniya hai...she had to get ready, she had to get other things done...take your pick  hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:23

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum