Latest topics

Budda Buddi romance - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein edit

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Budda Buddi romance - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein edit

Post by slmu on 2014-11-05, 13:35


slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Budda Buddi romance - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein edit

Post by candy on 2014-11-05, 13:44

Very beautiful edit shanthi.. Love the color..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Budda Buddi romance - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein edit

Post by slmu on 2014-11-05, 13:47

candy wrote:Very beautiful edit shanthi.. Love the color..
 

Thanks Candy long hug

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Budda Buddi romance - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein edit

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-05, 14:07

nice edit shanthi...white hair, stick, fighting, only thing needed is weight gain and viola

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Budda Buddi romance - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein edit

Post by Tanthya on 2014-11-05, 14:08

The sequence came out of the blue , waise My eyes was glued to  the shirt collar of Divyanka's..   so much makeup was rubbed on to tht pristine white shirt..

Raman ka toh lottery lag gayi..One biwi dresses in slinky outfi and another one entertains him via dance.. and the script goes fr toss

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Budda Buddi romance - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein edit

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-05, 14:13

Tanthya wrote:The sequence came out of the blue , waise My eyes was glued to  the shirt collar of Divyanka's..   so much makeup was rubbed on to tht pristine white shirt..

Raman ka toh lottery lag gayi..One biwi dresses in slinky outfi and another one entertains him via dance.. and the script goes fr toss
logic, script, sense went for a tops long ago where were u?  Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Budda Buddi romance - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein edit

Post by slmu on 2014-11-05, 14:15

sarra0 wrote:nice edit shanthi...white hair, stick, fighting, only thing needed is weight gain and viola

fighting? they are doing loads of it already.

I wish she had accepted his sexy buddi with more grace.. there was no need for the lecture .. a sirf aap ke liye would have been good

thanks Sarra long hug

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Budda Buddi romance - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein edit

Post by slmu on 2014-11-05, 14:16

Tanthya wrote:The sequence came out of the blue , waise My eyes was glued to  the shirt collar of Divyanka's..   so much makeup was rubbed on to tht pristine white shirt..

Raman ka toh lottery lag gayi..One biwi dresses in slinky outfi and another one entertains him via dance.. and the script goes fr toss

not sure why Divyanka is using so much make up off late.. she looked gorgeous during the karwa chaut episode with minimum make up

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Budda Buddi romance - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein edit

Post by slmu on 2014-11-05, 14:17

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:The sequence came out of the blue , waise My eyes was glued to  the shirt collar of Divyanka's..   so much makeup was rubbed on to tht pristine white shirt..

Raman ka toh lottery lag gayi..One biwi dresses in slinky outfi and another one entertains him via dance.. and the script goes fr toss
logic, script, sense went for a tops long ago where were u?  Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

hppy hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Budda Buddi romance - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein edit

Post by Tanthya on 2014-11-05, 14:35

sarra0 wrote:nice edit shanthi...white hair, stick, fighting, only thing needed is weight gain and viola

Hasn't Divyanka gained awesome amount of weight..She has become bottom heavy.. I guess that was one reason why they did nt show hr in western dress at the party, Anita Hasnandani wud have overshadowed with her svelte figure

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Budda Buddi romance - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein edit

Post by Tanthya on 2014-11-05, 14:38

slmu wrote:
Tanthya wrote:The sequence came out of the blue , waise My eyes was glued to  the shirt collar of Divyanka's..   so much makeup was rubbed on to tht pristine white shirt..

Raman ka toh lottery lag gayi..One biwi dresses in slinky outfi and another one entertains him via dance.. and the script goes fr toss

not sure why Divyanka is using so much make up off late.. she looked gorgeous during the karwa chaut episode with minimum make up

Pimples/acne ??  She is losing her glow too .. Thankfully her spirited acting talent has not gone haywire and that makes the show entertaining hpee hpee

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Budda Buddi romance - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein edit

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-05, 15:06

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:nice edit shanthi...white hair, stick, fighting, only thing needed is weight gain and viola

fighting? they are doing loads of it already.

I wish she had accepted his sexy buddi with more grace.. there was no need for the lecture .. a sirf aap ke liye would have been good

thanks Sarra long hug
no the fighting is already there, u would think they have been married for 50years...its just the weight gain that is needed...


sp bahu and no bashan? ho hi nahin sakta...but at least this time u got some visual aides to go along wit it  hppy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Budda Buddi romance - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein edit

Post by Maria J on 2014-11-05, 15:07

nice edit Shanti..

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Budda Buddi romance - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein edit

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-05, 15:08

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:nice edit shanthi...white hair, stick, fighting, only thing needed is weight gain and viola

Hasn't Divyanka gained awesome amount of weight..She has become bottom heavy.. I guess that was one reason why they did nt show hr in western dress at the party, Anita Hasnandani wud have overshadowed with her svelte figure


to me she actually looks like she has lost it..she looks slimmer then she did nearer to the start of the show...and a booty is a asset if used right...ask J-Lo

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Budda Buddi romance - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein edit

Post by slmu on 2014-11-05, 18:30

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:nice edit shanthi...white hair, stick, fighting, only thing needed is weight gain and viola

Hasn't Divyanka gained awesome amount of weight..She has become bottom heavy.. I guess that was one reason why they did nt show hr in western dress at the party, Anita Hasnandani wud have overshadowed with her svelte figure


to me she actually looks like she has lost it..she looks slimmer then she did nearer to the start of the show...and a booty is a asset if used right...ask J-Lo

she definitely looks slimmer than she did at the start

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Budda Buddi romance - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein edit

Post by slmu on 2014-11-05, 18:31

Maria J wrote:nice edit Shanti..

long hug

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Budda Buddi romance - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein edit

Post by slmu on 2014-11-05, 18:49

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:nice edit shanthi...white hair, stick, fighting, only thing needed is weight gain and viola

fighting? they are doing loads of it already.

I wish she had accepted his sexy buddi with more grace.. there was no need for the lecture .. a sirf aap ke liye would have been good

thanks Sarra long hug
no the fighting is already there, u would think they have been married for 50years...its just the weight gain that is needed...


sp bahu and no bashan? ho hi nahin sakta...but at least this time u got some visual aides to go along wit it  hppy

ROFL ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Budda Buddi romance - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein edit

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-05, 18:57

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:nice edit shanthi...white hair, stick, fighting, only thing needed is weight gain and viola

fighting? they are doing loads of it already.

I wish she had accepted his sexy buddi with more grace.. there was no need for the lecture .. a sirf aap ke liye would have been good

thanks Sarra long hug
no the fighting is already there, u would think they have been married for 50years...its just the weight gain that is needed...


sp bahu and no bashan? ho hi nahin sakta...but at least this time u got some visual aides to go along wit it  hppy

ROFL ROFL
the human race is evolving so r the bashans...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Budda Buddi romance - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein edit

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-11-05, 20:36

Shanthi

So with this "Budda Buddi" Romance, This series seems to be back on the track for some time Wink , after many wrong turns and U-turns  hppy

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2711
Join date : 2013-02-20
Location : Mumbai

Back to top Go down

Re: Budda Buddi romance - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein edit

Post by slmu on 2014-11-05, 20:41

sameersaagar wrote:Shanthi

So with this "Budda Buddi" Romance, This series seems to be back on the track for some time Wink , after many wrong turns and U-turns  hppy

and after loads of amnesia from the CVs hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Budda Buddi romance - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein edit

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-11-05, 20:42

SHanthi

Perhaps the CVs recovered their mind, after being given Shock Treatments  hppy

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2711
Join date : 2013-02-20
Location : Mumbai

Back to top Go down

Re: Budda Buddi romance - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein edit

Post by slmu on 2014-11-05, 20:43

sameersaagar wrote:SHanthi

Perhaps the CVs recovered their mind, after being given Shock Treatments  hppy

ROFL ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Budda Buddi romance - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein edit

Post by zuzana on 2014-11-05, 20:45

awesome edit Shanti ..they should keep fighting thats what they look good at hpee

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Budda Buddi romance - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein edit

Post by zuzana on 2014-11-05, 20:46

slmu wrote:
sameersaagar wrote:Shanthi

So with this "Budda Buddi" Romance, This series seems to be back on the track for some time Wink , after many wrong turns and U-turns  hppy

and after loads of amnesia from the CVs hppy

they want us viewers also to develop amnesia hppy

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Budda Buddi romance - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein edit

Post by slmu on 2014-11-05, 20:50

zuzana wrote:awesome edit Shanti ..they should keep fighting thats what they look good at hpee

yes .. they better not ever stop that

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Budda Buddi romance - Yeh Hai Mohabbatein edit

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:52


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum