Latest topics

Njoied it.. Good job HC

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Njoied it.. Good job HC

Post by Jhalak29 on 2014-11-05, 15:42

Yesterday's episode started with usual the grumpy Sahir, who can't await to display his anger at Joe, but suddenly he see's Arzoo and the wheels in his mind churn a idea to trouble her... To make a light moment for her,,, he calls her, she is the only one working in the office, she isn't sure why is he calling her, she ignores his call as it's unwanted but he keeps calling.. Finally a eye contact n he growls mockingly and she picks the phone scared unsure... He has a slight smile peeping somewhere in his eyes ...He commands n she obeys ... He asks her to get up, come towards him, n open the door, which she follows to T until she opens the door on the wrong side...
He growls again but then pushes the door to the other side.. To be honest the scene was funny and brilliantly captured biz the moment I saw it my mind said he is pulling n getting pulled in something which is undefinable yet is love .. The moment door scene came up my mind screamed, looks like" ye rasta nahi aasan, hai mushkeilien badi isme, Magar  tum no saath mere toh, bana hi jayengi manzlien apni"  meaning right now they aren't together but soon they will be and then they will revolve around each other n if Arzoo finds the hurdle in her way he will make sure that he crosses those n makes a way for them to meet..
N to tell you my day was made with my thoughts or humsafars this scene and for the day I roamed with a silly smile on my face.

must say I enjoyed  HC yesterday in that scene, full marks on his expression, the mock growl, the tiny smile the goofy planning all visible perfectly on his face.

Jhalak29
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: Njoied it.. Good job HC

Post by Maria J on 2014-11-05, 17:17

Loved reading u Jhals.. so nicely said

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-11-05, 22:26

Jhals  long hug

That was so 4 Lions STAMPED scene.......absolutely loved it and u have described it so beautifully...... Starry Love

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 14:00

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum