Latest topics

Ishitas dance on budda mil gaya video !

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ishitas dance on budda mil gaya video !

Post by zuzana on 2014-11-05, 17:34


zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishitas dance on budda mil gaya video !

Post by Tanthya on 2014-11-05, 18:07

Wish they had allowed Karan to dance too ..

Thank You, Zu Maate

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishitas dance on budda mil gaya video !

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-11-05, 18:09

Loved it Zubie long hug

Shegarf71
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 5198
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishitas dance on budda mil gaya video !

Post by slmu on 2014-11-05, 18:27

Starry Love  awesome Zu  hug1

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishitas dance on budda mil gaya video !

Post by sarra0 on 2014-11-05, 18:41

zu zu  hug1 :*chg*:fab

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishitas dance on budda mil gaya video !

Post by Maria J on 2014-11-05, 19:06

Loved it Zu..  luv

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishitas dance on budda mil gaya video !

Post by zuzana on 2014-11-05, 20:41

Tanthya wrote:Wish they had allowed Karan to dance too ..

Thank You, Zu Maate

I so wish she makes him dance ..he is superb dancer

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishitas dance on budda mil gaya video !

Post by zuzana on 2014-11-05, 20:42

Shegarf71 wrote:Loved it Zubie long hug

Kiss


zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishitas dance on budda mil gaya video !

Post by zuzana on 2014-11-05, 20:47

slmu wrote:Starry Love  awesome Zu  hug1

shanti long hug

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishitas dance on budda mil gaya video !

Post by zuzana on 2014-11-05, 20:49

sarra0 wrote:zu zu  hug1 :*chg*:fab

sarra jaanu Kiss

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishitas dance on budda mil gaya video !

Post by zuzana on 2014-11-05, 20:51

Maria J wrote:Loved it Zu..  luv

Ria long hug

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishitas dance on budda mil gaya video !

Post by hooked on 2014-11-08, 01:28

Thank you so much for this Zu!! Love this song! Wish they did more performances on classic songs...especially the funny ones...
Divyanka is really good in this...

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishitas dance on budda mil gaya video !

Post by zuzana on 2014-11-08, 13:23

hooked wrote:Thank you so much for this Zu!! Love this song! Wish they did more performances on classic songs...especially the funny ones...
Divyanka is really good in this...

Thats what I too was thinking when I saw this song...I wish the present shows included old classics...yes DT was superb...Ishra are crazy noone can beat them Starry Love

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishitas dance on budda mil gaya video !

Post by hooked on 2014-11-08, 13:24

zuzana wrote:
hooked wrote:Thank you so much for this Zu!! Love this song! Wish they did more performances on classic songs...especially the funny ones...
Divyanka is really good in this...

Thats what I too was thinking when I saw this song...I wish the present shows included old classics...yes DT was superb...Ishra are crazy noone can beat them Starry Love
Let's start a thread on a possible list of such songs...even if they don't include them in the actual show, we can always make VMs!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishitas dance on budda mil gaya video !

Post by zuzana on 2014-11-08, 13:29

hooked wrote:
zuzana wrote:
hooked wrote:Thank you so much for this Zu!! Love this song! Wish they did more performances on classic songs...especially the funny ones...
Divyanka is really good in this...

Thats what I too was thinking when I saw this song...I wish the present shows included old classics...yes DT was superb...Ishra are crazy noone can beat them Starry Love
Let's start a thread on a possible list of such songs...even if they don't include them in the actual show, we can always make VMs!

thats a super idea..its been so long since we had a vm from you hun long hug

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishitas dance on budda mil gaya video !

Post by hooked on 2014-11-08, 13:32

zuzana wrote:
hooked wrote:
zuzana wrote:
hooked wrote:Thank you so much for this Zu!! Love this song! Wish they did more performances on classic songs...especially the funny ones...
Divyanka is really good in this...

Thats what I too was thinking when I saw this song...I wish the present shows included old classics...yes DT was superb...Ishra are crazy noone can beat them Starry Love
Let's start a thread on a possible list of such songs...even if they don't include them in the actual show, we can always make VMs!

thats a super idea..its been so long since we had a vm from you hun long hug
cheers start the list of possible songs then....  lazee

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishitas dance on budda mil gaya video !

Post by zuzana on 2014-11-08, 13:53

hooked wrote:
zuzana wrote:
hooked wrote:
zuzana wrote:

Thats what I too was thinking when I saw this song...I wish the present shows included old classics...yes DT was superb...Ishra are crazy noone can beat them Starry Love
Let's start a thread on a possible list of such songs...even if they don't include them in the actual show, we can always make VMs!

thats a super idea..its been so long since we had a vm from you hun long hug
cheers start the list of possible songs then....  lazee

sure lets begin cheers

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishitas dance on budda mil gaya video !

Post by hooked on 2014-11-08, 20:48

zuzana wrote:
hooked wrote:
zuzana wrote:
hooked wrote:
Let's start a thread on a possible list of such songs...even if they don't include them in the actual show, we can always make VMs!

thats a super idea..its been so long since we had a vm from you hun long hug
cheers start the list of possible songs then....  lazee

sure lets begin cheers
Thanks for the thread! Am starting on a VM!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishitas dance on budda mil gaya video !

Post by Sponsored content Today at 06:18


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum