Latest topics

Humsafars: Continuing the little nuggets

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Humsafars: Continuing the little nuggets

Post by pollyanna on 2014-11-06, 12:18

Hello my Humsafars  long hug

So by now, I guess all of us know that HS 'w week start on a low note and usually hit the highest one on Thursday so Wednesday episode went in the build up of the dhamaka of which we are all waiting for on Thursday (tonite's episode)

Nowadays, in almost every episode, the makers are giving us some surprise along with the predictable ones.

All of us expected  that Sahir will know the truth only through the envelop and HE DID. He wanted to give due credit to Arzoo(iss designbaaz mein kuchh toh hai)  cheers  but also apologise to her...WOW, now that was quite NICE, i did not think of it, at least coming from Shark Wink

Nonetheless, he prepares his sorry speech (oh no!! bechara, he is on his way to become the usual soap dikra scratch , i hope Sahir doesnt become a majnu , CVs pls dont spoil his character sketch affraid ) but our chatter box , mahaan heroine Sleep , Arzoo (who will soon become an ideal soap bahu) cuts him unceremoniously and gives him some gyaan of running business.It ticks off  Sahir and he  obviously gets furious and he takes the task to teaching some business management sutras to his gullible intern who is overconfident --marketing and branding  ki toh charas bo denge. party4

I just hope the makers retain the leads as flawed characters till the end...finding similarities in dissimilarities is so much fun to watch and experience too.

Anyways, now next unexpected thing was Alvira -KA ka bijli connection,Alvira ne KA ki bolti bandh kar di, how she fooled her regarding Sahir's call and also letting the lawyer know that it will be SAHIR who will call him for the documents when he wants them and no one else. 

Humsafars CVs are animal friendly guys, isnt it? especially bakri and bandariya  :lollol:and not to forget asharfi toh hai hi  hpee

Scene which I liked--- Sahir removing the tags of Sayyara and cuts off his finger, Arzoo shocked , blood splattered on WHITE cloth, he uses a white kerchief to wrap his wounded finger----CVs did NOT go through cliched route --Arzoo running to him and taking care of his wound----this was such a pleasant surprise, I love this show for such attention to detail (Arzoo-Sahir relationship is not at that stage and any normal girl wont jump to rescue a guy for such a minor cut)  meoow

As far as symbolism is concerned--- Does this mean that in future, to help Arzoo, Sahir will have to do away with his own business and it will be his own careless ways which will malign Arzoo clean slate character and then it will be HIM who will treat the pain.

wave

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars: Continuing the little nuggets

Post by Tanthya on 2014-11-06, 13:32

Scene I liked was the mould in which Sahir was slipping into.. the role of a mentor teaching his protege.. this was the continuation of the stair case scene and the cutting of Saiyyara tag was ultimate

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

re

Post by pallavi on 2014-11-06, 14:16

yup Sathu....that was also a nice scene.....re-instills my faith in makers.....when I am on the verge of giving up :P

pallavi

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-11-06, 16:48

I missed the episode.. thanks for the post for the highlights.. enjoyed reading u

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-11-06, 21:17

Enjoyed reading you pallavi.. Gullible intern -yeah she is..

My fav scene was tat when he challenges her indirectly giving a chance to get experience in marketing for his intern. Right after readin tat in SBS part I liked it..

And as you mentioned thank god. They left her stay behind when he got a cut.. Else it won't be realistic.. And my silly brain asked "now. Who wil get tat blood spotted dress"

And abt alvira move. It was clever. But she could have left as it is without tellin kA tat tats just a fake call. Which meant both knew each other secrets which they doesn't want sahir to know abt.. So KA too not a full goody lady.

Anam -KA scenes were bit annoyin coz of KA's villan kinda eye rolling

And and I loved yesterday coz the day was Sahir's ! Heart

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-11-06, 22:57

Thanks Ria, Candy......

yeah, Alvira has to put down KA ...dono ek doosre ko seh-maat deti rahengi....ufff....

I know am happy that we are getting Sahir's scenes. :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:02

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum