Latest topics

Jealousy…

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jealousy…

Post by Maria J on 2014-11-06, 16:37

Jealousy…

Hi!!
Apsara is jealous of Aastha.. hahaha.. and that too because she thinks Aastha is more beautiful.. so stupid of her. Apsara is jealous of Aastha of course being an SP bahu she is ideal.. but I feel Aastha is just weird.. Whoever falls in love with a person who hurts you and that too repeatedly insults her. Whoever forgives a person who almost killed you.. but then Apsara doesn’t know this..
Similarly Varad also is jealous of Shlok… .. I feel Shlok is the most unlucky person. And cant believe that a person who knows everything about Shlok’s sufferings could be jealous of him. ok so what if he is a doting son.. Shlok was fooled by his own father and lost his first love also due to his own father. He till recently had been worshipping a devil in the disguise garb of a saint. What is so special in Shlok that Varad is jealous about him is totally beyond me.

Thanks for reading me. Do share your views. 

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Jealousy…

Post by slmu on 2014-11-06, 18:35

Who is Apsara?

And Aastha is SP bahu.. its expected she falls in love with the guy who abuses hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-11-06, 18:53

Great lines Maria long hug my view...why the show makes sense is beyond me hppy agree with you my dear...Apsara is insecure of what aastha has? Ot of how she looks?Aastha and Apsaras son look the same age hppy still it's interesting to see niranjan and shlok and their reactions to their separation hpee

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-11-06, 20:05

slmu wrote:Who is Apsara?

And Aastha is SP bahu.. its expected she falls in love with the guy who abuses hppy
Apsara is the co tenant where Aastha and Shlok are staying.. 

true that  hppy hppy

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-11-06, 20:07

Shegarf71 wrote:Great lines Maria long hug my view...why the show makes sense is beyond me hppy agree with you my dear...Apsara is insecure of what aastha has? Ot of how she looks?Aastha and Apsaras son look the same age hppy still it's interesting to see niranjan and shlok and their reactions to their separation hpee
Thanks Meenu  long hug

exactly the show hardly makes sense.. Anjali still cares and is afraid of NA..  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:39

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum