Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 6 november 2014 written update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 6 november 2014 written update

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-11-06, 19:11

At the party hall...
Simi is shocked see param in party...she goes to him..he too is shocked to find her...simi asks him what he is doing here..param says u too came here...simi says when u came from karnal...param says last night only..simi says we had a talk last night and u didnt told me...param says actually when i came and ashok made me busy here...as i am working there so i need to do every work...waiter comes nd gives him list...simi says now u r looking at these things also...param says what to do i am a worker at his office...simi gets angry nd says whats this if u r working there it doesnt mean so..param says u cares too much but stop stoping me in my work...i am coming now...he leaves...a man comes there asking for param..simi tells him that he will be coming...the man asks that r u working at his office...he is not doing his work properly...from past six days he is not setting accounts...warn him otherwise i will complain to ashok sir...he leaves in anger....simi says param ji is here from six days nd he didnt told me...he didnt came to meet me in ananya...nd he is helping tht ashok here...he knows ashok is not good guy...she gets tensed...

Girls are talking with shagun...they says that u r so lucky...ur wedding is happening in large scale...ruhi is sitting quite..shagun asks her that will she aply mehndi...ruhi denies...

Raman is standing alone...
Ishu comes to him..he says where u was..i was getting bore..ishu says there ruhi is sad nd here u...now lets have some food..they starts leaving...
ashok comes there nd says to raman that wow u came here with your family..so how u r feeling seeing ur ex wife getting married to me...but did u noticed we r sharing everything...wife, child nd now your sali mihika becoming mine too...ishu says we r happy that shagun is getting married..nd we r coming here for ruhi so dont fight on this occasion...

Mani comes to ashok and congrates him...he says u guys were waiting for 6 years to get married..but see now..he says to raman that sorry but he is signing the deal with ashok now...raman says no problem i love giving donations...ashok gets angry..he says..by the way can i leave now..mani says sure...ishu mani nd raman leaves for food...

Ruhi is getting bore there...she asks whre is dad...shagun says maybe in adi room go n check...ruhi comes in ashok's room..she says its not adi bhai's room...she starts leaving but a video call comes in lap top..a client is there...ruhi clicks the wrong button...suraj comes there nd scolds her...he finds they lappy got damaged...he scolds her saying what she had done..ruhi asks for sorry...she leaves..suraj is tensed...

Shagun shows her mehendi to ashok...ruhi comes running from stairs nd bumps into shagun..ashok's sherwani gets dirty nd shagun's mehndi too spoils...ashok scolds shagun nd leaves in anger...shagun scilds ruhi nd was about to slap her but ishu holds her hand...ishu says how dare u too rise your hand on my daughter...shagun says she is my child..ishu says u only gave birth to her...she scolds her saying that she is selfish...she didnt cared for ruhi..she only thinks of her reputation...shagun gets angry...ishu says stay away from my ruhi otherwise my hand will also rise on u...ruhi cries raman goes to her nd consoles her..raman says to ishu that what she is telling to shagun she will never understand..he says from today my child will never attend any functions...ishu nd raman starts leaving with ruhi...raman sats mihir to stay there as its her sister's function...they leaves...mihir gets angry nd leaves...shagun cries...

At bhalla house...
Ishu cries nd says to toshiji that i am sorry i didnt thought that shagun will never change i thought ruhi will get close to her...slap me i am sorry...toshiji says no my child...ruhi comes there shouting that dont beat my mom...ishu takes ruhi to toshiji...toshiji says i am mad that i will slap ur mumma...i was just praising her.. raman told me that how she saved u nd only a mom can do this...ishu asks forgiveness from ruhi...she says i had done taking u there forcly...ruhi says i got scared but i know that u will not let me happen anything...but we will go there...ishu says no..ruhi says we have to prove them that we r strong so we will go...ishu says u really want go there...ruhi says yes...ruhi jokes nd everyone smiles...ishu kisses her..

Raman is standing outside...mani comes there nd says lets go upstairs...raman says no ishu will handle there..mani says yeah she got close with your family very fast..raman says i want share something with u yr...raman tells him that he got angry when ishu used to had fun with u...but now not..as i am punjabi boy i got angry early..mani says actually earlier when i came to know that ishu married to u i also got angry that did all madrasi boys died that she married to u...but now i understood that u r very lucky...raman says u r praising me or insulting...mani says no praising..raman says yeah i am lucky..he leaves...

At shagun's house..
Shagun is angry..she says they made my function bad..no one cares for me...adi comsz there nd consoles her...shagun says u know na how ishita talked to me...adi says u should not call them..shagun says i know but for ruhi i called them...adi says they dont deserve coming here...shagun says others also might be angry..but now we will not spoil tomorrow's function...she cries...adi asks her to relax nd dont cry...shagun says tears are not stoping...adi gives water to her...she hugs him saying that only u cares for me...adi thinks that ishita made my mom cry now i will not let her live properly..

In morning...
Raman is getting ready...mihir comes to him saying that finally u r here...i need u..i organised party for shagun's sangeet but i forgot organising dancers...so from where i will get them...raman says do u think i am dancer but if u say i will make my family members to dance...mihir asks that how...raman says we make amma nd mummy to compite with eachother nd they will say yes...

Screen freezes on their faces.

Precap:- Mrs bhalla says to raman and mihir that madhu got ready for this...raman says yes..she said its very easy..mihir says yeah she said only we will win...ishu watches them..raman says mummy we will do better than them

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 6 november 2014 written update

Post by suchee on 2014-11-06, 20:05

Hey cutie.. Hw r u???
Remembr our adventures at dhwani???

suchee
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-06, 20:43

Updated

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-11-06, 21:48

hi suchee...
i am fine dear...how are youo...
how can i forgot that yr...we used to enjoy so much...

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-11-06, 22:25

Thanks Jenny..

Wat kind of kid is tat Adi Evil or Very Mad Bang

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by suchee on 2014-11-06, 22:34

Im fyn too jenny...

suchee
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by suchee on 2014-11-06, 22:36

Im fyn too jenny... Yes.. U, me, preethu n candy had loads of fun...
Sumana, shanti n sathya used to join us at tyms...

suchee
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-11-06, 22:37

candy...
i think he is not a kid of 12 years...because in the way they are showing him...he looks vety mature enough to plan evil things to harm others...huh

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-11-06, 22:39

suchee...
yes dear we had so much fun at dhwani...missed u yaar...
u are not seen much nowadays yr

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by suchee on 2014-11-06, 22:49

Ys jenny.. Bt ill b regular frm May'15

suchee
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-07, 13:03

What an absolute boring episode yesterday. And that discussion between Mani and Raman.. that was so random and weird.. it was outside Raman's bldg so what was Mani doing there?

And why is Divyanka being dressed with a lump on her head and 10 extra layers of make up.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-11-07, 13:38

@Jenny .. Agree you yaar. Wat kinda dialogue was tat.. And idiotic shagun is silent boosting him..

@suchee.. How s u long hug long time we
Met.. Do you watch any shows? Wil you watch ashoka ? Historic show reminds me abt you and preethu :-))))))))

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-11-07, 13:42

Shanthi.. You said correctly abt ishita's make up. Wat the need to have such a old style one. I dint like her costume too. Who has prohibited her to wear designer Salwars?

And her hairstyle made me to puke.. Evil or Very Mad she came like folk dancer.. Wat was mani wearin. Dhothi ? Wat happened to costume designers

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-11-07, 13:46

Candy.. perhaps the costume designers have been changed.. but don't the stars get to comment on their make up at least? if not the clothes?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-11-07, 15:15

Yeah shanthi wat abt tat. A over dose of
Make up spoils everything.. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down