Latest topics

Humsafars-- VIOLENT Female Lead

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Humsafars-- VIOLENT Female Lead

Post by pollyanna on 2014-11-06, 23:21

Oh my, my Shocked ......with their current outing, 4 Lions have really decided to break the existing stereotype Evil or Very Mad  which they have followed so far in their previous shows. Twisted Evil

Any guess?? my humsafars?  hpee

Yes, its the female lead which i am talking about. We have seen Geet,Khushi,Zoya,Sanam who are all bholi bhali gaon/chhote seher ki ladkiyaan who have fallen in love with shehri, akdu babu (Maan,ASR,Asad,Ahil)

But Humsafars have taken a different path altogether. Yahan toh Arzoo madam has violent streaks which come to fore now and then. First she bangs her jhumroo on Sahir's head, today she is dreaming of stabbing him. WHAT WAS THAT???  confused

Bhai, we are all working in companies and have tasted defeat but do we think about murdering our employer? my friends, do let me know what was the significance of that scene?? why did they show such extremes, I mean, kuchh toh logic hoga na or was someone very busy smoking  zipped

Next comes the slow deterioration of character sketch of Arzoo, khuddar doesnt mean PROUD ; khuddar has positive connotation while proud is negative.Is it so necessary to show Arzoo's self respect that it borders on insensitivity( she went in an auto for no rhyme or reason, bas khali phokat ka apne aap ko prove karna hai, that whole sequence-planning how to sell and till they leave the house- suggested, madam ka ghamand saatve aasmaan pe charh ke bol raha hai)). I do not want to compare but I am reminded of Khushi of IPK during swamy track, the stupid mausam hai suhana which I hated to the core. Bang 

Request to the CVs: We want to love Sahir as well as Arzoo; josh hai, junoon hai, experience nahin hai  is a very interesting track but PLEASE do not make us hate Arzoo. Let her be the normal,middle class, small town girl who has ambitions, thodi masoom hai, thodi saadgi hai but bewajah ka gumaan nahi. I am reminded of Khirad of Humsafar(Pak serial) fame. cheers 

When does Arzoo cross the fine line between ego and self respect? Can we have a hatke feel to this interpretation?

Last edited by pollyanna on 2014-11-06, 23:42; edited 1 time in total

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Humsafars-- VIOLENT Female Lead

Post by pollyanna on 2014-11-06, 23:30

On a lighter note, I LOVED Sahir today  Starry Love

He burnt my HD screen....ufff mashaallah......uske ek ek scene ekdum lajawab the....nazar na lage mere munde ko.....

Heart Dance

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-11-07, 07:10

aghhhh Pallo... did u have to remind me of "Mausam Hai Suhana!!!!" I had inadvertently forgotten such a thing exists in the world till u reminded me.

Yes Arzoo's character sketch needs to be revised a bit. I do like her self respect and having a bit of ego is healthy IMO .... but she is young girl from a small town. How much world has she seen? why does she think of herself as soooooo talented? Has she seen the work of all the great designers out there?  Its one thing to believe in herself and another to think that she can just set up her own business n be world famous. even after the lesson she learned at the mall.

this should be a steep learning curve for her. and that's how they should treat it rather than her thinking he is attacking her personally. Also I would like some scenes where she is shown not all her designs are world class... she has improvement to do as well. she is a raw n precious gem which needs to be polished in the hands of the right jeweler (Sahir).

At the end of the day though I'll take her over any of those sati savitri - preaching heroines.

I'm still on FF mood with Humsafars though.... lets see how long I can be motivated :P

Last edited by trintring on 2014-11-07, 12:00; edited 1 time in total

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2014-11-07, 11:21

hi guys...

to be honest.. im bored ....

E'one seems to be acting but no connection to the viewers... its like they get the script n doing the act without even feeling it....

Kurti Appa & Alvira round n round again Secret is getting repetitive....

Anam sorry guys shes horrible...... looks & speech as well... Cant stand her though... Even Kurti appa falls here....

Sahir I think sahir is cute & handsome.... I saw some of his previous show clips.... uffff...... but here with hair messed up n beard covered.... something is not right....

Im not comparing but when u look at ASR, there is something in his look & speech that keeps you hooked....

I agree on Arzoo part..... ur post.... I really wish 4 Lions came up with something different, people who has watched IPK will surely think that HS is kind of IPK story.. I mean the office track only diff here using Sayara design..... I guess we as viewers cannot expect anything different..... Sad but true...

I love that guy Zaki.... even his scene with arzoo is more clicking than Sahir....

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-11-07, 13:55

Ha ha.. Tat scene was quite fun. Dreaming to stab your boss jus coz you dint win the challenge and he smirked and gave lecture.. But the next moment when she spoke her sister.. I thought wats wrong wit this girl.

They showed her to be enough matured na.. Then wat the.. Can't she realise tat he had actually taught a lesson which is necessary for her. Which no boss would do for a intern. Evil or Very Mad

Ppl think bit idiotic when we are super tensed and tats y such a dream. But resignation decision is a stupid one.
Now sahir wil speak the other way tat she is feared to be in this city and face challenges tats y she is runnin away. And our designbaaz wil stay back.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-11-07, 14:03

ZakI acts good.. The guy is good with his dialogues and expressions. Zara too was ok yesterday..

But the auto scene is useless I felt. And alvira proud kinda look is waste Bang if its like ,she won't use his car jus coz she has a challenge she shouldn't stay in his house also isn't. Evil or Very Mad

They show her illogical.. Where is the maturity of a girl grown up with pain and responsibility..

Hmm. Sahir scenes were good. I loved loved when he gave fit reply to Anam.. I said na Pallavi.. I would enjoy oly if such a scene comes instead of confronting her.. Wow.!! Wat to say abt tat mall scene. Its nice. Starry Love

Is it me or you to feel he wil be good if he gains little weight. Tat beard is a minus for his handsome look IMO..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:36

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dhwani :: SONY :: SONY :: Humsafars

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum