Latest topics

Ishita to get arrested in Shagun's sangeet..Spoiler!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ishita to get arrested in Shagun's sangeet..Spoiler!!

Post by zuzana on 2014-11-08, 13:15

Ishita to get arrested in Shagun's sangeet..
Shagun ka Sangeet ho aur bilkul bhi drama na ho, aise kaise ho sakta hai?
After waiting for 6 years Shagun (Anita Hassanandani) is finally getting her dream wedding in Star Plus popular drama Yeh Hai Mohabbatein produced by Balaji Telefilms. As seen the cocktail/engagement party and Mehendi' ceremony is done and now we are heading towards the Sangeet'.
With Raman (Karan Patel) and Mihir (Raj Singh Arora) chalking out a plan to get their Family members take part in Shagun's Sangeet ceremony, the viewers will now witness an elaborate and fully dhamakedaar function. But what are celebration and function in hindi TV series without a little drama?
The Sangeet will also witness some drama but unlike the mehendi ceremony drama this one will be more intense and will leave the viewers completely speechless. In a dramatic turn of events Ishita (Divyanka Tripathi) will be arrested for child harassment during the Shagun's Sangeet and there are no prices for guessing who the culprit behind this stunt is.
But to know what happened and what Aditya (Gautam Ahuja) did that such an allegation was put on Ishita leading to her arrest keep watching Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 

*FB

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishita to get arrested in Shagun's sangeet..Spoiler!!

Post by hooked on 2014-11-08, 13:26

arrested?!! Wait, What?!!!
Uff....Adi adi adi...
and so the next chapter begins....

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishita to get arrested in Shagun's sangeet..Spoiler!!

Post by zuzana on 2014-11-08, 13:29

hooked wrote:arrested?!! Wait, What?!!!
Uff....Adi adi adi...
and so the next chapter begins....

IN kektas shows the leads have to go to jail atleast one time...thats like a minimum sometimes it can be repeated hppy hppy

stupid Adi didnt see tht his mum was about to beat Ruhi...wah wah kya maa beta Bang Bang

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishita to get arrested in Shagun's sangeet..Spoiler!!

Post by hooked on 2014-11-08, 13:30

zuzana wrote:
hooked wrote:arrested?!! Wait, What?!!!
Uff....Adi adi adi...
and so the next chapter begins....

IN kektas shows the leads have to go to jail atleast one time...thats like a minimum sometimes it can be repeated hppy hppy

stupid Adi didnt see tht his mum was about to beat Ruhi...wah wah kya maa beta Bang Bang
Ishita's seen the insides of a prison cell twice already. This will be the third time for her and maybe the police force will get third time lucky and manage to keep her inside for more than one episode.  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishita to get arrested in Shagun's sangeet..Spoiler!!

Post by zuzana on 2014-11-08, 13:46

hooked wrote:
zuzana wrote:
hooked wrote:arrested?!! Wait, What?!!!
Uff....Adi adi adi...
and so the next chapter begins....

IN kektas shows the leads have to go to jail atleast one time...thats like a minimum sometimes it can be repeated hppy hppy

stupid Adi didnt see tht his mum was about to beat Ruhi...wah wah kya maa beta Bang Bang
Ishita's seen the insides of a prison cell twice already. This will be the third time for her and maybe the police force will get third time lucky and manage to keep her inside for more than one episode.  hppy

we have to keep a count on how many times Ishu Raman go inside the jail and how long they remain...we may lose count soon enough hppy

Raman babu ka kya hoga Ishu ke bina hppy

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishita to get arrested in Shagun's sangeet..Spoiler!!

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-11-08, 19:44

Zuzana

Aditya is back to his old ways, Six Months of Reform or so  seem to have done no good

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2711
Join date : 2013-02-20
Location : Mumbai

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishita to get arrested in Shagun's sangeet..Spoiler!!

Post by zuzana on 2014-11-08, 20:19

sameersaagar wrote:Zuzana

Aditya is back to his old ways, Six Months of Reform or so  seem to have done no good

Aditya will reform only under Mahaan SP bahu Ishita hppy

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishita to get arrested in Shagun's sangeet..Spoiler!!

Post by hooked on 2014-11-08, 20:45

zuzana wrote:
hooked wrote:
zuzana wrote:
hooked wrote:arrested?!! Wait, What?!!!
Uff....Adi adi adi...
and so the next chapter begins....

IN kektas shows the leads have to go to jail atleast one time...thats like a minimum sometimes it can be repeated hppy hppy

stupid Adi didnt see tht his mum was about to beat Ruhi...wah wah kya maa beta Bang Bang
Ishita's seen the insides of a prison cell twice already. This will be the third time for her and maybe the police force will get third time lucky and manage to keep her inside for more than one episode.  hppy

we have to keep a count on how many times Ishu Raman go inside the jail and how long they remain...we may lose count soon enough hppy

Raman babu ka kya hoga Ishu ke bina hppy
In society, once a person goes to prison, for whatever reason, he/she finds it difficult to get back into normal life because of a certain attitude that people have.
In this show by sending all the good characters to prison so many times, they are trying to send a very important message that it is important that people accept ex-prisoners and welcome them into normal life.  Twisted Evil

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishita to get arrested in Shagun's sangeet..Spoiler!!

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:53


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum